Hey, there

Announce your presence, if you will.

Lucca
Forum Member
Forum Member

Hey, there

Post by Lucca »

Hi people, I'm Lucca, barely 19, greetings from Brazil. I'm not very used to english language, so I may have trouble understanding jokes, ironic speaches and complex constructions. Well, fuck it, if I don't get it I'll just ask you.

While everyone in my country is talking about World Cup, stadiums, bananas, Daniel Alves and stuff, I'm digging myself through this interesting and tough path of magick (although I love soccer as well!). I ended up in this journey researching about Tantra, bioeletrical potential, energy transmutation, meditation and things like these, but I really don't know much about evocations, ceremonial magick or any of the subjects you talk here. Right now, I feel like a child who is amazed with everything of this whole new world that has just appeared in my life. The start of every learning process is just shimmering and beautiful, I love this feeling os being lost between wiser and older people.

Well, I won't post so often these days, cause I don't have much to talk. I'm still setting my foundations in order to build a solid and well crafted building of knowledge. I'm current reading and practicing Modern Magick by Donald Michael Kraig and Visual Magick by Jen Fries, both indications I read in this forum. Useful books, by the way!

If you need any predictions on soccer matches just let me know lol

See you, guys!

KoyaGhost
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Hey, there

Post by KoyaGhost »

Luccccccaaaaah! Welcome to Occult Forum. I guess you overtake my spot as the newest guy, and in age, but just by a few months I'd imagine! Anyway, welcome to the forum, I too am like a child to everything Magic and occult. The people here so far have been extremely friendly and well receiving to the new people. The forum is a bit more bare than it used to be, but those that are still haggling along continue to help us guys who don't know about what we're doing.

Regardless, Welcome!
Oh God, what did you put in my drink?

Ramscha
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Ramscha »

Welcome [grin]

If I will ever take a bet in a soccer match, I will let you know before. [grin]
bye bye

Asurendra
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Asurendra »

Hello and welcome,

I understand that spiritual beliefs are common and accepted in Brazil. Those are both good books. Work with them consistently and you will progress although I disagree with Fries that these entities are only products of our minds.

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

Good books.

ShubNiggurath
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by ShubNiggurath »

Hello :)
nice to meet you
The truth will set you free, but first it will piss you off.

Gloria Steinem

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

Hello and welcome to the forum. [grin]
I'm not very used to english language, so I may have trouble understanding jokes, ironic speaches and complex constructions. Well, fuck it, if I don't get it I'll just ask you.
Please do. [thumbup]

We do have other Brazilian members here and folk who speak Portugese from other lands etc,but I'm not sure who is actively posting atm.
I'm always impressed by those who can speak more than one language and we have some very clever members hereabouts who speak several languages well. [yay]
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

Return to “Introductions”