Goodbye

Announce your presence, if you will.

Asurendra
Forum Member
Forum Member

Goodbye

Post by Asurendra »

I am leaving the Forum. It seems that my time here is finished.

I wish all luck in your endeavors.

Urscumug
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Goodbye

Post by Urscumug »

Goodbye and thank you for your valuable contributions.

Ramscha
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Ramscha »

Sad to hear that and also to see the reason why it came to that.

Farewell then, Asurendra.
bye bye

RoseRed
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RoseRed »

Misunderstandings happen. Instead of re-acting from a place of emotion have you considered taking a step back, catching your breath, centering and taking a day or two. A lot of things can get lost while communicating with the written word. If I had walked away every time a misunderstanding happened there would be very few forums I would participate in.

I don't know any of what happened behind the scenes. To me, it looks like a misunderstanding about important personal issues. (Obviously, this is an important issue on both sides).

So, that's my 2 cents. Step back, take a breather. Choose to act instead of react.

Hopefully, i won't get my head bitten off.
When my wings get tired I grab my broom.

Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by 420 »

I agree with RoseRed
Free or drug free? America can't be both!

manofsands
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by manofsands »

Unacceptable!

You are not allowed to leave. Think of all the people past and future you have and can help.

I am creating a servitor as we speak to create a new itchy spot on you for every day you don't post!
YOU ARE
where your
ATTENTION IS

there is no need to push the river... it will flow on its own

Sypheara
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Sypheara »

Really enjoyed your posts, hope you reconsider in the future.

Will be a quieter place without you, hope that your path brings all you hope for and more.
'Flores noctis sumus atque alas pandimus, In profundis tenebrarum.'
Feel free to visit my blog at http://www.theluciferianrevolution.com
(admin approved link)

manofsands
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by manofsands »

You have no way to pm you.

Really? How can I give you the rally pm you need to stay when you've closed yourself off?

If you go,... good journies.
YOU ARE
where your
ATTENTION IS

there is no need to push the river... it will flow on its own

Lucius
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Lucius »

Asurendra, we were good friends back in the day... this really sucks. I'm genuinely sad to see you go my friend.

Lucius RavenCroft,
Lucius RavenCroft.
First Captain of the Dark Order and Consultant Exorcist.

"The man with the cat wearing the tin foil hat told me to go this way- where am I again?"

https://addictedtothememories.wordpress.com/

http://www.google.com/+LuciusRavenCroft

Nemiel
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nemiel »

RoseRed wrote:Misunderstandings happen. Instead of re-acting from a place of emotion have you considered taking a step back, catching your breath, centering and taking a day or two. A lot of things can get lost while communicating with the written word. If I had walked away every time a misunderstanding happened there would be very few forums I would participate in.

I don't know any of what happened behind the scenes. To me, it looks like a misunderstanding about important personal issues. (Obviously, this is an important issue on both sides).

So, that's my 2 cents. Step back, take a breather. Choose to act instead of react.

Hopefully, i won't get my head bitten off.
This is the source of much of my research lately, it is like a battle ground when experiencing these types of collisions and conflicts between the intellectual/personal duality, which I personally see as a monism.

It's practically impossible to talk about spirituality and philosophy and other related topics, including conspiracy, magick and religion, without getting to personal values sooner or later.

There is indeed a barrier of language on forums and other places where the written word is used.

I came into conflicts all the time, especially on this forum as many will remember - my personal experience was due to believing that I had the whole truth and everything else was a lie, especially if it sounded different to what I had been memorizing, instead of understanding.

Although it sounds easy to accept that everyone has their own point of view, I can testify that it isn't easy to accept, as a clash of values or resistance to change can happen without us being aware of it - gong back to basics is always a good idea, it's always a good idea to find a way to interrogate information - something dynamic with as small a possibility of becoming dogmatic.

I always take a few days to reply these days, if I feel emotional or wanting to rant, I stop myself and ask some simple questions to myself - "What is it that bothers me so much about this reply?" is usually a good start, as I have become much more aware of how values are a catalyst.

It's also important to ask what truth is - is it what we want to hear so we are pleased, or is it something else? Many go with the "take what resonates with you" tact, but this can subconsciously sound like "I will only listen to what I know anyway and what I want to hear", peer pressure can
be a difficult obstacle too, the need to overcome alienation etc

There are many other problems, but the overcoming is always self overcoming - the inner voice we hear when reading other peoples' comments can sometimes sound aggressive, challenging or offensive, particularly when it is something we can't listen to. It's a challenge only to how responsible we are when talking about our values, which is unavoidable as a large part of spiritual quests have an element of our own personal desire for truth, personal interest and many other intimate aspects of ourselves - it's not what you know, it is who you are that counts and when we get closer to the truth, it can be too much to bare as we have to begin to speak from our own perspective and position.

Lately, I have been interrogating language like "objective", "subjective", "cultural articulation", "Interpretation" and many other labels that are used to qualify information - this is why I promote philosophy first and foremost and to encourage people to define what these concepts mean in their mouth exactly and in mine too before beginning a discussion, as these concepts can be the cause of problems when they are believed to be general in definition, which again is more like memorizing than critical understanding.

It is also not uncommon for movements and groups online to begin to get cultist, there are many inclusions and exclusion, depending on what they value as a certainty and generalities can become the norm and nothing is explained when asked, this can be very frustrating when trying to understand each other and sometimes we just have to back off and leave them to it.

"Is it worth it?" and "Why is this so important?" are also very good questions when seeking too, it's not what we discover, it is the fact that we are seeking to find that is the main part of the journey - again, personal values, very intimate.

Anyway, that is my piece for this thread and some feedback, but I am in no way trying to be prescriptive at all, it's my personal experiences both good and bad, that have led me to my truths.

Return to “Introductions”