hello all does this mean anything?

Announce your presence, if you will.

vassago2812
Forum Member
Forum Member

hello all does this mean anything?

Post by vassago2812 »

Hi all pleased to meet you. Im a newb in nearly all respects to this..well maybe not all respects i own one grimoire though iv'e never really used it the necronomicon. I'm wondering if and how the fifty names theirin relate to the goetic demons and names. Well its conicidence im here as im lookin for answers to something i discovered thats left me perplexed..i gotta go back a few years to tell the story but goin back about ten years or so i discovered a film hideaway very fascinating film with some interesting characters and ideas. I was so fascinated by it i read the book by dean koontz.. anyway moving on its through this film and novel i first heard the name vassago..i was instantly taken back by the name loved it has such a ring to it.. iv'e been using it now as part of my email adress my xbox and playstation accounts theres always numbers and symbols thrown in but ive used the name as my own personal handle for well over ten years now..so randomly out of the blue about 3 weeks ago i thought so this vassago is one of the 9 princes of hell apparantly but what else do you know about him..jumped on google and was abit taken aback...first i discovered he is the 3rd prince of hell among the names in the goetia but more alarming or of relevance to me personally was that he is represnted in the night sky somewhere between the 30th march and the 3rd april..that alone means nothing but my birthday is on the 2nd of april..this could mean nothing but it could mean something regardless thats a very small window to born in the 30th to the 3rd what could this mean if it means anything at all..i hardly see it as another starsign as such or anything but i cant help but find it incredibly coincidental to be using the name for so long and then to discover i was born under his sign or what not. can anyone explain this to me in more detail please

Shamash
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: hello all does this mean anything?

Post by Shamash »

Welcome to the forum! I'm new here as well, but I'd like to advise that you repost your question in one of the other forums. This one is just for introductions and departures (as the title suggests), so your question probably won't get much attention here.

vassago2812
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: hello all does this mean anything?

Post by vassago2812 »

Ok thank you

Return to “Introductions”