Hello, hello! I am happy to have found this place!

Announce your presence, if you will.

RainbowJuggler
Forum Member
Forum Member

Hello, hello! I am happy to have found this place!

Post by RainbowJuggler »

Hi! I bookmarked this site a long time ago but was just now after a long night of no sleep and much enlightenment drawn to come here, and one of the first posts I read referenced something that I had been working to manifest a while ago in a similar mindstate, so I think this is where I'm supposed to be right now. I have not been trained much or spent too much time yet researching magick and such but have been told I exhibit psychic energy by multiple people, and always had an open mind to this sort of thing. I suppose I am looking for my path?
I visited Lily Dale as a child and have no recollection of it but I have always felt an urge to go back. I dabbled in tarot reading but was not given proper instruction, actually just recently connected with a teacher who feels right to me that I have known since my youth.. I am extremely empathic... And not understanding what it was led to a lot of craziness in my previous years, but recently (due to this wonderfully accelerating consciousness thing) I have begun to utilize this gift to spread love and heal others, in my own weird way. I am looking for direction, for others with similar experience, and really anyone who feels drawn to communicate with me.
I am trying to not get rambly so I'll just leave it at this for now. Have a lovely day, all [yay]
As above, so below.

Wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey.

EternalReturn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Hello, hello! I am happy to have found this place!

Post by EternalReturn »

Welcome to the forums ;D

manonthepath
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by manonthepath »

Hi! Browse through past threads to gain information. Allow the cosmos to guide your curiosity like that of the butterfly going from this brach to that, tasting all that is offered. [thumbup]

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

Hello and welcome to the forum. [cool]
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by 420 »

Hello and welcome.
Free or drug free? America can't be both!

Return to “Introductions”