Introducing myself

Announce your presence, if you will.

MAZOHIR
Forum Member
Forum Member

Introducing myself

Post by MAZOHIR »

It's a pleasure to have found this website and see how many individuals actively and intelligently participate in discussing esoteric subjects.
Let me introduce myself:
Born in Yerushalayim, Israel, but only lived there very briefly at that time. My father worked for the Defense and Aerospace industries for the USA, so we lived in the US much of my life, close to those types of companies.

I began my interests in "hidden" subjects, around 9 years old, questioning so-called religious teachers about various topics in religion. I was very interested around Jr High school age in optics, magnetism and electrostatics, but no one encouraged it. Also, hypnotism became very curious to me, and I did experiments on members of my family at that same period of time, then later, in college. When I was 17, I came across the 1st TAROT deck I'd ever seen, and that was the beginning of amassing a library of about 500 + books on Astrology, TAROT, kabbalah (Jewish), Cabala (Hermetic), MAGIA, Freemasonry, Gnosticism, Alchemy, Rosicrucian material, the SRIA, HOGD materials, and other allied subjects in the Western Esoteric Tradition.

I lived in Los Angeles, so I had met M P Hall, Dr Paul Clark of the FLO, various personages in the HOGD, OTO, AA, BOTA, Samael Aun Weors' version of Gnostic teachings, Dr Stefen Hoeller ( sp?), individuals who studied directly under Frater Albertus (Alchemy), Hans Nintzel, Dr Rex Hutchins (Bridge to Light) Scottish Rite, and other leading lights of the LA SCottish Rite.

Travelled to over 20 countries, staying as long as 6 months each in places like Egypt, Greece, Turkey, Israel, Prague, and other locations. I currently live in the center of MEXICO, in a very Colonial City called GUANAJUATO, which means "Place of the Frogs". It is also the location of gold and silver mines that produced the most gold and silver in the world, at one time. I moved here for various reasons, especially the very low rent, the Colonial atmosphere, the climate, the elevation (1950 meters high), the peacefullness of the people, the so-called "cultural atmosphere"- The rent is ridiculously low, about 100 dollars US for a small house that includes the water and electricity, a 180 degree view of the city, a patio, and relative isolation from the hustle and bustle downtown.

I met, and now live with a MEXICAN beauty, who has almost every one of her planets in their Natural Sign or the Sign of their Exaltation, which, as an astrologer for many years, I've never ever seen any natal chart even similar to hers, in my life.

I have uploaded over 150 articles onto SCRIBD.COM under my name: Eleazar Shlomo ben Yakov Goldman, mainly on Traditional Jewish kabbalah, and in Hebrew, by the great kabbalists, but also articles that I authored on Talismans, Ancient Astrology, The End of Days, Types of Humanity according to Gnosticism, and more. All of my uploaded material is FREE to view or to DOWNLOAD.

I have 3 cats, a few chipmunks, blue-belly lizards, food-bearing plants and other animals that I take care of, besides an ornamental garden. I collect rocks, crystals and faceted stones, and have done so since I was a young child.

WE have an online store on MERCADO LIBRE, where we sell many kinds of things, from clothes, to tools, stones, books, jewelry, and more.

I love going into nature for walks, camping, and would have preferred to live like a wandering Jew or gypsy, but have a lot of pain now in my legs, when walking, and no good drugs to help the problem.

I have memories of a few of my past lives, one in a crystalline world of brilliance, where all was ONE, all was PEACE and LOVE. Another (after using Alchemical Mercury for awhile) which was sheer brilliant luminescence, no physical body at all; one as a very young pretty girl with long dense and dark brown or black curling hair ( in England, I think) during Victorian times; and one other memory of being a Chassidic Jew, living in maybe a kibbutz in Europe somewhere in the last 100 to 500 years or so.

I've had many paranormal experiences. I've come very close to death maybe 7 or 8 times. I have 4 planets in SCORPIO, 3 of which are conjunct; Uranus Trine Sun and Mercury, elevated above all the other planets and the only planet in the upper half of the natal chart. Neptune is conjuct the Sun. Born exactly at midnite. Most of my Planets are in the 4th house.
Mind-Kontrol and Drugs are the LAW, drugs under CIA MK-ULTRA

Frumens
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Introducing myself

Post by Frumens »

Very nice to meet you. It sounds like you've had some interesting experiences. Why do you randomly type some words in all caps?

Namaste.
འ༔ ཨ༔ ཧ༔ ཤ༔ ས༔ མ༔

Clockwork Ghost
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Clockwork Ghost »

Welcome MAZOHIR. It's great to see such wise and knowledgeable people here. Hope you find things that interest you, and I look forward to reading your insights into the many and varied occult mysteries. [thumbup]

Ramscha
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Ramscha »

Hello
bye bye

MAZOHIR
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by MAZOHIR »

Clockwork_Ghost wrote:Welcome MAZOHIR. It's great to see such wise and knowledgeable people here. Hope you find things that interest you, and I look forward to reading your insights into the many and varied occult mysteries. [thumbup]

You're too kind. My pleasure to be here and interact with so many people who have knwledge and interests in all aspects of hidden things and want to study, research and investigate further. The main thing, I feel, is to USE that knowledge and develop oneself with it, and help others also on their particular path.
Mind-Kontrol and Drugs are the LAW, drugs under CIA MK-ULTRA

EternalReturn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by EternalReturn »

Welcome :)

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

Hello and welcome to the forum. [grin]
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

Return to “Introductions”