hi

Announce your presence, if you will.

palindrom
Forum Member
Forum Member

hi

Post by palindrom »

hello

i've never before introduced myself in a forum, so, where to begin?

it's little over two years that i'm diving in the worlds of the occult now.
i'm lovin' it : )

studying the works of bardon and doing his exercises; a bit of ceremonial magick; a lot of rune-work; learning hebrew and reading the bible; reading books about kabbalah; meditating daily; a few mudras i got along the way.
and booksbooksbooks about all kinds of topics related to the esoteric and the occult...

having fun with it, because i simply love the flow of energy, love life,
and to become more receptive to things moving on the energetic plane(s) is a wonderful thing to experience.

also crashing hard because the stuff i do moves me, inside out and back again, no stone left untouched. good.

this looks like a very interesting forum to me; i love all the stuff about magick here, and will also be happily reading what people wrote about shamanism, gnosis, angelic work... actually i think i'll just be happily reading here for a while, enjoying the fact that many people together have always more knowledge than one person alone can ever accumulate.

with kind regards

palindrom

Clockwork Ghost
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: hi

Post by Clockwork Ghost »

Welcome to OF, palindrom. Thank you for writing an intro thread [thumbup]

I hope you find what you're looking for here, and I look forward to reading your thoughts.

palindrom
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by palindrom »

Clockwork_Ghost wrote:Welcome to OF, palindrom. Thank you for writing an intro thread [thumbup]

I hope you find what you're looking for here, and I look forward to reading your thoughts.

i read that you are moderating here, so thank you for the work you're doing here.

palindrom

Ramscha
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Ramscha »

Welcome
bye bye

palindrom
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by palindrom »

Ramscha wrote:Welcome
thank you : )

what happened to your head?

Ramscha
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Ramscha »

It melted when I tried to make steel out of it. You see, stone isn't quite fit for that. Nice to have you here, Pali [grin]
bye bye

palindrom
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by palindrom »

Ramscha wrote:It melted when I tried to make steel out of it. You see, stone isn't quite fit for that. Nice to have you here, Pali [grin]
and i just read "from god make steel"... alchemy doesn't seem to be our strongest subject, hm?

cheers

pali n'drom

EternalReturn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by EternalReturn »

Welcome to the forums [smile]

Ramscha
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Ramscha »

palindrom wrote:
Ramscha wrote:It melted when I tried to make steel out of it. You see, stone isn't quite fit for that. Nice to have you here, Pali [grin]
and i just read "from god make steel"... alchemy doesn't seem to be our strongest subject, hm?

cheers

pali n'drom
I would tend to agree on that point, true enough. But I understood that much that people using gold to get steel are also able to get more gold via the steel made by using gold. It just needs to be a sharp enough piece of steel and there would have to be enough gold first to get this piece of steel and some other place with more gold which can be taken via this piece of steel. Funny way of using alchemy, isn't it? [eg]

Ramscha
bye bye

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

Hello and welcome to the forum. [grin]
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

palindrom
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by palindrom »

EternalReturn wrote:Welcome to the forums [smile]
hello, and thank you : )

i like your avatar, what it says, and what it shows : D

palindrom
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by palindrom »

Ramscha wrote:
palindrom wrote:

cheers

pali n'drom
I would tend to agree on that point, true enough. But I understood that much that people using gold to get steel are also able to get more gold via the steel made by using gold. It just needs to be a sharp enough piece of steel and there would have to be enough gold first to get this piece of steel and some other place with more gold which can be taken via this piece of steel. Funny way of using alchemy, isn't it? [eg]

Ramscha
sounds quite reasonable to me

you could by a new head, then, with all the new gold...

palindrom
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by palindrom »

Nahemah wrote:Hello and welcome to the forum. [grin]
hi! [yay]

Return to “Introductions”