Nahemah

Announce your presence, if you will.

Vashta
Forum Member
Forum Member

Nahemah

Post by Vashta »

It is with a heavy heart I announce that Nahemah is stepping down as administrator of this forum. Nahemah joined the forum about three months in and has been very proactive, helpful and an all-out asset to the community here since then. Nahemah became an administrator some time later and due in no small part to my poor attendance record has basically run the forum for the past three years.

Nahemah, I would like to express my sincerest and deepest gratitude to you for everything you've done over all this time. It's been amazing having you as part of the team here, you've been extremely good to us, and it has not gone unnoticed. Thank you.

I hope your health improves, and I hope to see you around some, pop through for a cuppa some time if you're feeling up to it, or I might bring my hag and come visit :P

Thank you again, I really can't say it enough. Thank you for everything

Frumens
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Nahemah

Post by Frumens »

Thank you so much for everything Nahemah. I hope your health, you school, your children, your grandchildren, your Craft, and everything else in your life is wonderful from here on out. We'll never forget you!
འ༔ ཨ༔ ཧ༔ ཤ༔ ས༔ མ༔

EternalReturn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by EternalReturn »

I see her as a strong Scottish woman with great energy and attitude so I'm sure she'll get well soon. [smile]

I'm sorry to hear that she left; she did a darn good job as an admin and lent a helping hand with a smile - or that was my view of her posts.

If you're reading this, I wish you all the best the life can offer. [thumbup]

Clockwork Ghost
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Clockwork Ghost »

Nahemah will be sorely missed as an administrator. She has always been very supportive, and a great source of strength here on the forums. I really appreciate everything she has done for me, all the help and mentoring she gave me, and her dedication and devotion to Occult Forum.org over the years. She will still be here on the forum, and I look forward to her sharing her great wit, knowledge and wisdom with us in the future. [grin]

manonthepath
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by manonthepath »

May her ills be eased, her path made wide and sure, and the energies kind to her. Thank you Nahemah for making the forum such a useful place for so many.

Ramscha
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Ramscha »

All the best Nahemah, I hope you get better soon. It would be nice to see you here from time to time in the future as well.
bye bye

akimbomoss
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by akimbomoss »

[oh] I didn't know she was ill I thought it was for another reason.

After seeing the decisions Nah has to make when something wierd comes up and she has to judge I can understand. She almost single handedly dealt with the hardest forum 'members bending rules'. When I had to decide if she was right I always did. I don't think I would want that responsibility.

So cheers Nah. Here's to doing a hard job well. [cool] I hope to type to you and get well soon.

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

Thanks for all the kind words and good wishes. [thumbup]

I'll be dropping by from time to time as and when I can, I'm not gone, just slightly ethereal and vague atm, lol.

I blame the meds. [crazy]

Cheers to all.
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

Cybernetic_Jazz
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Cybernetic_Jazz »

I haven't been here long but yeah, you've had remarkably insightful input into threads and have also shown a great impartiality in your handling of conflicts. Our prayers will be with you. :)
You don't have to do a thing perfect, just relentlessly.

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

Thank you Jazz man, appreciated. [thumbup]
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

Return to “Introductions”