Salutations!

Announce your presence, if you will.

ultimafool
Forum Member
Forum Member

Salutations!

Post by ultimafool »

Howdy, Occult Forumers!

A bit about myself? Student of occult and paranormal for over 20 yrs, practicing magician for about 10. Solid background in martial arts.

Looking forward to sharing experiences and knowledge and what have you!

Frumens
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Salutations!

Post by Frumens »

What type of magic? What type of martial arts?
འ༔ ཨ༔ ཧ༔ ཤ༔ ས༔ མ༔

ultimafool
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by ultimafool »

What type of magic? I suppose one could call it chaos magic. When I began my practice I identified as a chaos magician. A little later I dabbled with Golden Dawn which lead me to Qaballah and Thelema. Right now I'm in a weird and interesting transitional phase of sorts and I just tend to call myself a magician.

Martial arts: Mostly a Korean style called moo mu kwan. Also a little bit of shaolin kempo karate, brazilian jujitsu and muy thai. Currently studying tai chi and qi gong via DVDs and youtube.

Frumens
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Frumens »

Well it's very nice to meet you. We love experienced occultists here. We need them to answer all the succubus questions. Martial arts are cool too. Hi-ya!

Where does the name ultimafool come from? It reminds me of a video game.
འ༔ ཨ༔ ཧ༔ ཤ༔ ས༔ མ༔

ultimafool
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by ultimafool »

The name is sort of a play on the notorious Germanic order, Ultima Thule, and is also related (in my silly mind anyways) with 80's wrassler The Ultimate Warrior. The game you're thinking of is probably Ultima.

I'm more than happy to answer all questions succubi!

And a pleasure meeting you as well!

Frumens
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Frumens »

"How do I summon a succubus, preferably the queen of succubi, so that I can have sex with her? I have no experience with magic."

How would you respond to that?
འ༔ ཨ༔ ཧ༔ ཤ༔ ས༔ མ༔

the_spiral
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by the_spiral »

Frumens wrote:"How do I summon a succubus, preferably the queen of succubi, so that I can have sex with her? I have no experience with magic."

How would you respond to that?
I want to tell them, "Find a free newspaper, bring it into your temple and surround it with nine black candles dressed in Black Arts oil. Focus your intent, say <spooky incantation> and turn to the back page. Dial the first 1-900 number you see and give the mighty succubus your home address. She will soon appear to consummate your fiendish union. Expect her to demand a ritual offering, large bills only."

Anyway, welcome! [yay]
"Follow the path of the radiant life force as she flashes upward like lightning through your body." - Vijanabhairava Tantra

ultimafool
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by ultimafool »

Hahaha! Do people actually ask questions like that?

If I were feeling particularly impish, as I do sometimes, my answer would be something like this: Make a pot of coffee with half grounds and half soil taken from a playground. Drink the entire pot as fast as possible. Save the resulting urine and combine with equal parts jaegermeister and let it sit in the sun for six days. At midnight on the seventh day, drink the concoction. Next put socks and shoes on your hands and gloves on your feet. Put pants on like a shirt. You will need to tear/cut a hole large enough for your head to come out of the crotch. The legs of the pants will be your sleeves. DO NOT WEAR PANTS. Now march up and down the streets, shouting as loudly as possible, "I AM AN ASSHAT!" 77 times.

Clockwork Ghost
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Clockwork Ghost »

ultimafool wrote:The name is sort of a play on the notorious Germanic order, Ultima Thule, and is also related (in my silly mind anyways) with 80's wrassler The Ultimate Warrior. The game you're thinking of is probably Ultima.
Hi ultimafool, and welcome to Occult Forum.org. We have a thread on the Introductions and departures board called What does your name mean?. You may wish to add the above information there, if it pleases you to do so.
ultimafool wrote: I'm more than happy to answer all questions succubi!
Check out the Help! board and the Beginners info board. We do get some rather interesting questions from time to time, but this in no way reflects the forum as a whole. This forum caters for both beginners and seasoned occultists alike, and has a massive amount of information on many topics. Any help you can give would be much appreciated, as would your views on the less bizarre topics. [grin]
ultimafool wrote: And a pleasure meeting you as well!
Great to see you here. Thank you very much for joining. [thumbup]

JohnTitor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by JohnTitor »

Love the air about you already Ultimafool :D Welcome and I look forward to more of your posts :) There is much to be learned within the forum, and much to be added and/or amended- so anyone with experience and information is an asset in my book.

Titor
Creation is our gift, yet we seek only destruction. We have the ability to achieve greatness and mold our very existence into that which we desire- only to writhe in our perceived notions of existence and preconceived limitations set forth by our predecessors. Let us go forth together and create something wondrous and unique~
----------------------
"If you correct your mind, the rest of your life will fall into place."
Lao Tsu

manonthepath
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by manonthepath »

ultimafool wrote:Hahaha! Do people actually ask questions like that?

If I were feeling particularly impish, as I do sometimes, my answer would be something like this: Make a pot of coffee with half grounds and half soil taken from a playground. Drink the entire pot as fast as possible. Save the resulting urine and combine with equal parts jaegermeister and let it sit in the sun for six days. At midnight on the seventh day, drink the concoction. Next put socks and shoes on your hands and gloves on your feet. Put pants on like a shirt. You will need to tear/cut a hole large enough for your head to come out of the crotch. The legs of the pants will be your sleeves. DO NOT WEAR PANTS. Now march up and down the streets, shouting as loudly as possible, "I AM AN ASSHAT!" 77 times.
I like you already!!!!! [thumbup]

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

Hi and welcome to the forum. [cool]
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

ultimafool
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by ultimafool »

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! [thumbup]

palindrom
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by palindrom »

ultimafool wrote:Hahaha! Do people actually ask questions like that?

you could have taken a skirt and saved yourself a nice pair of pants : D

welcome here!

pali

Return to “Introductions”