new to the forum

Announce your presence, if you will.

Adramin
Forum Member
Forum Member

new to the forum

Post by Adramin »

Greetings.
My name is Adramin. I am a Traditional Satanist/Diabolist- disciple of Satan/Lucifer and I practice various forms of the dark arts. I came across this forum and it sparked my interest in others paths on the left hand path ect... so again greetings to you all. 666

Clockwork Ghost
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: new to the forum

Post by Clockwork Ghost »

Welcome to the forum. Satanism deeply interests me - would you care to share more about the scope of your beliefs? [grin]

EternalReturn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by EternalReturn »

Hi and welcome to the forum [thumbup]

Adramin
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Adramin »

Thanks for the welcome.

My beliefs.. well let's see..
I know Satan to be my Father the rebel fallen angel who was cast from heaven along with other angels who sided with him to hell(earth being an infernal dimension). This was his plan making him the lord of this world in which we live making him the supreme deity in which I praise. I was born of his blood and essence to serve his will on this physical plane and the next. I worship Satan in every aspect living my life all for him for I am him for he is in me. I am a living vessel of him. My body acts as a church in which demonic communions take place daily. I worship with devotion. Ritual. and Sacrifice. Satan is my guide in life. He is my everything for my world revolves around him. I am the unholy spirit. I am his prophet and priest. I am his fist and sword. I am his eyes and mouth. I am a demon in human flesh. I am him for he is me. I walk as a wolf among sheep in sheep's clothing amongst humanity and with the shadows who dwell with and within me upholding the torch of Baphomet and the Antichrist banner of Hell.

Frumens
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Frumens »

Mice to neet you, and welcome to Occult Forum. How long have you been practicing Satanism? What exactly do you mean by "sacrifices?" Satanism isn't a paradigm I know much about.
འ༔ ཨ༔ ཧ༔ ཤ༔ ས༔ མ༔

Adramin
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Adramin »

There is a lot I do that can and are seen as sacrifices.
Giving my life and my will over to Satan being one of the greatest.
I make blood sacfrices as using my own blood. I use animals occasionally as well. Both of the last two sacrifice methods I use when working with demons also usually for means of an offering or for invocation/evocation ect.
I am all for human sacrifice as well however I don't practice it due to the feeble standards of the law.
Some say that human sacrifice is the greatest of sacrifices or that suicide is.
I feel that what is the greatest sacrifice would be is what is hardest for the disciple to achieve. For instance I hate humans but I hold a certain affection twords animals therefore in the eyes of Satan the animal would suit as greater. Its different for everyone. Blood isn't mandatory but as we all know the life blood holds great power. Suicide for the satanist is a whole other topic but if it is the devils will then let it be done. I am open to all basic forms of giving sacfrices and offerings

Frumens
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Frumens »

Well, hmm, I've never heard a Satanist say they hate all humans before. This is also the first time I've heard anyone on Occult Forum support human sacrifice. Are those normal parts of Satanism, or are they your unique take on it? How long have you been practicing Satanism? By the way, what is "traditional" Satanism? Is it older than LaVeyan Satanism?

You say that you practice various dark arts. What your other practices?

I think the biggest sacrifice you can make is to do things you know you should do, but hate doing. For example, a heroin addict giving up their heroin addiction as an offering to their personal deity. The more you hate it and the more you should do it, the better the offering.
འ༔ ཨ༔ ཧ༔ ཤ༔ ས༔ མ༔

Clockwork Ghost
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Clockwork Ghost »

Frumens wrote:Well, hmm, I've never heard a Satanist say they hate all humans before.
It's actually not uncommon for true Theistic Satanists to hate other people - the paradigm is extremely self-focussed. The truest form of Theistic Satanism is achieved by rejecting everyone elses influence over your life - when you truly know, understand, and adhere to your own will you become unbound by societies chains. Theistic Satanism, when practised in self-imposed isolation, is solely about you, your understanding of yourself, and your personal relationship with Satan. This makes Theistic Satanism very hard to fully practice due to the fact that if you ever join a group where anyone is in control of your thoughts, your understanding of yourself or your paradigm, or your actions in any way then you are not acting in the way dictated by Satan. Theistic Satanism is therefore extremely hard to benchmark.

The Theistic Satanist's use of demons can also be rather interesting - as it is impossible to stereotype the paradigm due to its extreme individuality, Theistic Satanists can modify demonic paradigms in the same way that Chaos Magicians personalise other systems of magick. You can therefore get Theistic Satanists free-forming Goetic rituals due to their own personal relationship with the demons, much in the same way Demonolators do, with none of the inherent risk that Ceremonial Magicians experience when using the Lesser Key. The biggest risk is a complete loss of all objective reality, as to a Theistic Satanist everything is purely subjective. If a Theistic Satanist gets possessed they simply appeal to Satan to remove the force from their lives, and as the presence of demonic possession can be seen as a form of control, Satan will pretty much always help his child to remove the demon from their psyche.

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

Hello and welcome to the forum. [grin]
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

Return to “Introductions”