Hello, I am seeking guidance, knowledge, as well as friendsh

Announce your presence, if you will.

aratliff1207
Forum Member
Forum Member

Hello, I am seeking guidance, knowledge, as well as friendsh

Post by aratliff1207 »

Hello, I must start by saying that I am very nieve or new to occultism but I am extremely excited about studying into it and finding out just what it is about and everything I can. I become very passionate about things and this is one of those things. I would love to hear about experiences and other knowledge from people to help me become more dedicated and spiritual. But I am from the United States, I live in Missouri and have never been around anyone who knew anything expect a Psychic but I'm pretty sure he just liked taking teenagers money. I am open to all ideas or any knowledge someone might have to give. I am in need of good books to buy so that I may study of course and learn as much as I can. To make it easy before someone asks there is not a particular subject I want to study into because knowledge is power and I am here to learn as much as I can. I don't know if subconscious meditation is in any part a part of occultism but I used to study/ dabble some in the subconscious for curious reasons when I was younger. Thanks ahead of time for any help provided. [happyface]

chris3
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Hello, I am seeking guidance, knowledge, as well as frie

Post by chris3 »

I would recommend Initiation into Hermetics by Franz Bardon. It has a lot of practices and should keep you busy for quite some time. It has a lot of practices which will if done daily unlock you psychic powers. Eventually you will be able to see the astral and other peoples auras. You will also be able to travel out of body this is described in the last part of the book. After this book you will have enough knowledge to choose any magick tradition you like. This book will in a way initiate you. The same way any regular temple does the only difference being nearly all of the work will be done by you and there will be no initation rituals. I practice the Golden dawn tradition of magick. I will provide some books since you stated you are open to new ideas and knowledge. The golden dawn system is based largely on the kabbalah the mystical system of Israel and greco egyptian magick. For the practice of kabbalah i would recommend The Mystical Qabalah by Dion Fortune, Bahir, Sepher yetzirah+ Mathers Kabbalah unveiled. For the golden dawn tradition of magick I recommend Israel Regardie the Complete Golden Dawn black brick. If you cannot find any of the books pm me and I will provide them. I hope this was helpful to you. [happy] [happy] [happy]

Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by 420 »

Hello and welcome.
Free or drug free? America can't be both!

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

Hi and welcome to the forum. [grin]
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

Return to “Introductions”