Solutations!

Announce your presence, if you will.

Caerdon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Solutations!

Post by Caerdon »

Hello! I just wanted to introduce myself as I just joined up.
I'm a self taught practitioner from Canada, and the occult has always been a big part of my life, though it's hard to find people to have discussions about it, let alone find proper resources.
I'm here to learn more and generally be involved in the community and look forwards to meeting everyone and having good discussions ;D
Time is but an illusion in perception and is only perceived to pass by at the same moments together for us all... which is, quite frankly, me saying to not expect from me in a timely manner!
-I am but a simple wanderer... Though I may be gone for immeasurable time, always do I return.

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Solutations!

Post by Nahemah »

Hello and welcome to the forum. [cool]
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

Maya The Generator
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Maya The Generator »

Yo [yay]
Illusion is the first of the pleasures.
The bomb of entropic chaos.
If some assholes levels a twelve gauge your way, you drain him, skin him and bash in his skull. Self-preservation is vital part of humanity after all. My favorite part, in fact
My mind is telling me NOOO but my BODY, MY BODY is telling me YEAS

Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by 420 »

Hello and welcome.
Free or drug free? America can't be both!

Caerdon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Caerdon »

Thank you for the welcome everyone :) Sofar I'm really enjoying my stay here and am learning alot !
Time is but an illusion in perception and is only perceived to pass by at the same moments together for us all... which is, quite frankly, me saying to not expect from me in a timely manner!
-I am but a simple wanderer... Though I may be gone for immeasurable time, always do I return.

Return to “Introductions”