Dropping in to say hello again

Announce your presence, if you will.

DarkSchneider
Forum Member
Forum Member

Dropping in to say hello again

Post by DarkSchneider »

Hello everyone,

I've come back to say hello. Just wondering how you've all been keeping. As for myself, I've been struggling but today I did some spiritual work and got off my butt to wrap some crystals with wire into pendants. I've made some new friends so they have been nice to me. Also I've made amends with a dear cousin of mine who I had a falling out with.

Presently I'm interested in greek mythology,samurais, dwarves, and lighter morality than I'm used to. I'm aiming for self improvement, but needless to say it's been a lot of work presently, to even do minor tasks. I am going to be re-evaluated for a diagnosis, to see if it was correct in the first place. I might be taking the wrong medication, which is a hassle. I've also put on some weight so that is probably not so positive right now. I am happy to say I was able to protect a friend, and strengthen the friendship with one I was hoping for.

I don't know how regularly I will post, but I'll make time to. I've just been busy. I miss some of you, despite knowing you but on this forum.

Cheers everyone.

-DS
"...You must never lose sight of who and what you are, and what a threat you can be, by your very existence. We are making history right now, every day. Always keep the wider historical and social picture in mind. That is an important key to both Lesser and Greater Magic. See the patterns and fit things together as you want the pieces to fall into place. Do not be swayed by herd constraints—know that you are working on another level entirely from the rest of the world." -Anton LaVey

EternalReturn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Dropping in to say hello again

Post by EternalReturn »

Hey man glad to see you're still makin' progress [yay]

Sypheara
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Sypheara »

Same, good to see a few things picking up for you
'Flores noctis sumus atque alas pandimus, In profundis tenebrarum.'
Feel free to visit my blog at http://www.theluciferianrevolution.com
(admin approved link)

Maya The Generator
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Maya The Generator »

Cheers [thumbup]
Illusion is the first of the pleasures.
The bomb of entropic chaos.
If some assholes levels a twelve gauge your way, you drain him, skin him and bash in his skull. Self-preservation is vital part of humanity after all. My favorite part, in fact
My mind is telling me NOOO but my BODY, MY BODY is telling me YEAS

RoseRed
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RoseRed »

[yay] [yay] [yay] [yay] [yay]

Hey Sweetie! It sounds like things are going pretty well. It's good to hear. [grin]
When my wings get tired I grab my broom.

akimbomoss
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by akimbomoss »

DarkSchneider wrote:Hello everyone,
I might be taking the wrong medication, which is a hassle. I've also put on some weight so that is probably not so positive right now.
-DS
Hey glad to have you back after so many months. I saw your PM.

When I quit eating fast foods I lost 20 pounds. Then when I stopped seeing my psychiatrist, saw a naturopath and quit the drugs I lost another 30 pounds. Oh and that hassle thing is normal, prepare for more of that. [devil]

DarkSchneider
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by DarkSchneider »

As far as magical progress, I've been taking things slow. I really needed a break to find myself and question the existence of magical forces. But I know I've done some good work before. So last night when I posted I made some effort. I wrote down a spell from a book into my spellbook, I wrapped and charged a few stones, and I did a spell with candles and visualized the Jedi protecting me while listening to Star Wars soundtrack. It was the most productive I've been in the past while. Aside from playing games, and going to physio therapy ( I have a weak knee now), I've been reclusive again. However, I intend to get better :D

But thank you for all of your warm welcoming. :)
"...You must never lose sight of who and what you are, and what a threat you can be, by your very existence. We are making history right now, every day. Always keep the wider historical and social picture in mind. That is an important key to both Lesser and Greater Magic. See the patterns and fit things together as you want the pieces to fall into place. Do not be swayed by herd constraints—know that you are working on another level entirely from the rest of the world." -Anton LaVey

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

Hello again and welcome back. [thumbup] [cool]
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

Return to “Introductions”