Well hello there everyone.

Announce your presence, if you will.

ErebusNamtar
Forum Member
Forum Member

Well hello there everyone.

Post by ErebusNamtar »

I randomly found this site through google-fu, waiting for the paint to dry (literally...stupid oils) and it seems like a cool enough place.

I'm a 35 going on 36 guy and have always had an interest in the occult. This goes as far back as I can remember. I started dabbling around the age of 15. It was really scary to me for a while as I come from a strict religious background. But you cannot stop a radical freethinker despite all the fear-mongering and I broke free of dogma!
Now I no longer believe in the eternal frying pan (aka Hell) kife is much easier.

My philosophy is 99.99 percent what people would call Satanism (LaVeyan) but that 0.01 percent a match does not make. I recently got told that my beliefs and practices are basically Chaos Magick so I'm trying to find my way around there. I have started reading a few books and though some make me nod my head and go 'uh-huh' others seem too dogmatic so I might not be a Chaos Magician TM/Copyright...ad nauseum. Or maybe I'm just too damn stubborn ;) we'll see. I do not need a label.

I liberally sprinkle my rituals with Sumerian/Babylonian influences as that is what currently interests me the most but who knows what might draw my interest next.

I'm sarcastic but friendly and open-minded. Artist, animal-lover and geek.

So uh I think this is long enough as an intro. [eek] [greensmile]

Neko-phyte
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Well hello there everyone.

Post by Neko-phyte »

Hi there!

Freedom from the eternal frying pan is great, isn't it :) I hope you enjoy it here. I have been so far!

ErebusNamtar
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by ErebusNamtar »

Thank you and yes, it IS great. Fear of eternal punishment is really not conducive to any magic work. [smile2]

Neko-phyte
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Neko-phyte »

You're welcome :D It's not really conducive to anything, really. My mental health improved enormously upon leaving...

Return to “Introductions”