Goodbye OccultForum, Sorry for wasting everyone time.. (^~^)

Announce your presence, if you will.

Kami
Forum Member
Forum Member

Goodbye OccultForum, Sorry for wasting everyone time.. (^~^)

Post by Kami »

I feel as though I am not welcome nor apart of this community.

I apologise for any of my posts that have no value more than spam.

I really liked this forum, but I feel rejected so I have to remove myself.

I thank everyone for at least talking to me instead of ignoring me. <3

My auntie told me that when I was little my mother would shut me up because of the ideas I would have and talk about, she says that my mother was concerned with people making fun of me or rejecting me because I would talk about things that were abnormal and that I would be deemed a "mental".

It makes sense, it's probably why I am so depressed and sensitive, I honestly cannot recall being told to be "quiet" every time I had something to share, I must have repressed those memories.

I guess my mom was right, and I never accepted any advice that she had to offer when she was alive, but now I am going to accept her advice about being quiet and staying quiet.

Theorizing was my only outlet and place of happiness, but I guess all that is over with now.

I no longer have the desire to talk about anything anymore, and I feel sad, but this is a good thing, because I am no longer willing to brainstorm with the mentality of magical thinking.

I am asking for an admin to cancel my account, and remove all of my posts.

I am done with anything theory related.

I hope y'all have a long lasting beautiful experience with magick and what not. ~

<3
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Our consciousness is the darkness that envelopes all of the universe; We will live forever because we are the essence that is the absence of light.
|
Spoiler:
I'd rather get buzzed off of some alcohol with a chimpanzee whom also took a shot of some alcohol and go bananas inside of a bounce house while we're both listening to this song:
Over arguing with a fool. ~

Haelos
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Goodbye OccultForum, Sorry for wasting everyone time.. (

Post by Haelos »

Don't take it too hard, a lot of people here ignore a lot of other people.

You'll be drawn back. Unfortunately.

You're always welcome here, regardless of what anyone has to say about it. Unless they're a moderator, tell them to fuck off.

Good luck on your travels. Be safe.
"God is an imprecise name for the only thing in the universe that actually exists."
Tell me what you know about darkness, and I will tell you about the light.
Selected Contributions;
Planetary Associations of Common Intoxicants
The Mysteries of Death

https://hdagaz.wordpress.com/

EternalReturn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by EternalReturn »

Don't stress out too much. People have varied interests, their moods change from day to day, things are happening and there is also a concept called "field of sense" which may pose as a barrier concerning discussion. This is a place to share your ideas, but it's like a gift - you can't expect that someone will like it and force them to enjoy it. Gift is given, not expected back.

I personally love to read what you write, but most of the time I don't have any response. I may not understand what you're saying thoroughly, but even if I leave that out, there is a good feeling followed because you write with passion. I could say that other people see it like that also. Just because someone doesn't write back doesn't mean that they haven't reacted well to your posts.

I try to understand people but after a while it seems impossible, and I just have to make peace with this not understanding. Acceptance is a very different thing, and unlike understanding it is not communicated most of the time.

What I'm trying to say is, all is well. [thumbup]

Cygnus
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Cygnus »

Haelos wrote: You're always welcome here, regardless of what anyone has to say about it. Unless they're a moderator, tell them to fuck off.
[grin] Sage advice there, I second it.
Kurokami, if you like the forum don't let anyone drive you away, either deliberately or accidentally. Life is full of rough and tumble, you have to learn to roll with it; be flexible like the willow that bends with the wind, not stiff like the oak who is uprooted by a storm.

RoseRed
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RoseRed »

I was thinking on this and I think a slightly different perspective may be helpful.

I also love to theorize. There's no reason to stop. Just think of all the new things you can learn about. You can theorize to your heart's content - there are so many different things to wonder about.

If you still choose to go - I wish you the best in your endeavors.
When my wings get tired I grab my broom.

Eyeamthemagus
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Eyeamthemagus »

I've read some of your posts and found them to be helpful. I'm sure others have as well.

One thing to remember is that you should keep things in perspective. Life > Forum, not Forum > Life. You still have life and magick to embrace, and if you don't want to share on the forums, rejoice in having more time to spend on life.

Just remember, others have lives too. Don't assume their forum presence or lack thereof serves to explain their feelings of you as a person. If you enjoy posting, you should. Don't stop due to preconceived notions on approval.

End of the day, whatever you choose, best of luck.

Vordana
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Vordana »

Whatever you decided I wish you the best.

Kami
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kami »

I have decided to come back,

I have a new experience to share with everyone.

Also I have came to accept myself for who I am and to try my best to not entertain irrational judgements that I may develop while under the influence of depression.

Furthermore... I'd like to thank everyone here for showing me kindness and love and support. <3

I appreciate all of you, because without you all - I have no one to talk to about this area of my life, that being my supernatural experiences or what I like to call: "beyond the nature of the norm."

Dear admins, please do not close my account here at occultforum, I'd like to stay a bit longer.

:)
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Our consciousness is the darkness that envelopes all of the universe; We will live forever because we are the essence that is the absence of light.
|
Spoiler:
I'd rather get buzzed off of some alcohol with a chimpanzee whom also took a shot of some alcohol and go bananas inside of a bounce house while we're both listening to this song:
Over arguing with a fool. ~

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

I'm glad you decided to stay. [thumbup]
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

Vordana
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Vordana »

Glad you have decided to stay here with us [thumbup]

EternalReturn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by EternalReturn »

[happy2]

Cygnus
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Cygnus »

That's the spirit! [thumbup]

ErebusNamtar
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by ErebusNamtar »

Good you decided to stick around. [smile2]

Maya The Generator
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Maya The Generator »

*U* Good *u*
Illusion is the first of the pleasures.
The bomb of entropic chaos.
If some assholes levels a twelve gauge your way, you drain him, skin him and bash in his skull. Self-preservation is vital part of humanity after all. My favorite part, in fact
My mind is telling me NOOO but my BODY, MY BODY is telling me YEAS

Return to “Introductions”