Hello from White Swan from New England

Announce your presence, if you will.

whiteswan1988
Forum Member
Forum Member

Hello from White Swan from New England

Post by whiteswan1988 »

I am a budding New England magician/witch who wants to say hello to everyone here.

My hobbies are: watching movies, writing movies and books and articles, cooking and baking, reading, history, knitting, studying magick and herbs, arts and crafts, food, and friends and family.

My reasons for studying magick, the occult, and spiritual workings are: to get what I want (for a change!), to balance myself and get rid of my "stuck" feeling, to reorder my friendships and other relationships with people (perhaps stop accidentally attracting LOSERS), to get more money and goods for myself and people I love, to learn more about an interesting topic (magick, that is), to unleash my true potential, to be even more creative (though I don't need much help in this regard), and to have a powerful force with which to combat my enemies. Among other things.

My favorite colors are red, white, and black. My favorite foods are steak, sushi, squash, honey, Ethiopian, Indian, Lebanese, and fish.

Favorite movies? Amadeus, Lord of the Rings trilogy, Psycho, Gone with the Wind, Gaslight, Sleepy Hollow and anything Tim Burton, Black Swan, Wizard of Oz, Titanic, V for Vendetta, and most Disney movies.

What do I want out of this forum? Guidance with casting spells or performing rituals and making talismans; support for hard times in my life and magickal work (haven't crossed the Abyss yet); to speak with people who "get it" regarding difficulties and magick and reconciling the practice of it with living in a (for lack of a better word) thick headed society; advice for new spells, sigils, scents, practices, etc.; new information for me to study and learn about magick.

Nice to meet you all and cheers from USA!

EternalReturn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Hello from White Swan from New England

Post by EternalReturn »

Hi White Swan [thumbup] we have similar reasons why we study magic, I look forward to any discussion we might have [grin]

whiteswan1988
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by whiteswan1988 »

Me too! I also hope, when I get more skilled at magick and daemon invocation, to share what I learned and help others out. I already have an idea for a new daemon or spirit or element or whatever you may call it, that I will post in what I think is the appropriate forum.

whiteswan1988
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by whiteswan1988 »

Here is the link to the thing I posted about it- feel free to move it into the right section if it's in the wrong section.

http://www.occultforum.org/forum/viewto ... 89#p502889

Cygnus
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Cygnus »

Hello White Swan and welcome to the forum.

I'm no expert but I can't see that demonic invocation is really a suitable area for a newbie. To quote David Conway from Magic an Occult Primer, Chapter 11: A Word About Demons: "As promised, we have had a word in your ear about consorting with demons. The best word, of course, is don't."

ErebusNamtar
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by ErebusNamtar »

Welcome to the forums, nice intro!

Vordana
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Vordana »

Hello and welcome to the forums. [yay]