New member, not new to the subject

Announce your presence, if you will.

MagicianWolfe
Forum Member
Forum Member

New member, not new to the subject

Post by MagicianWolfe »

Hello and thanks to all who read.

I have been studying the occult for about six to seven years now, it has had its ups and downs. I claim no mastery, only being 23, but a know a bit about a lot. Enough to get by really. My particular studies surround demonology and the many theologies of time. Though I started with alchemy. I have done work as a demonologist and exorcist. Luckily the latter has yet to been with human possessions, but more of the hauntings of malevolent spirits that was causing problems for the families living in the place that the spirit was haunting, though I have had two cases where a family member was the one haunted. Other than that not much more to tell about me when it comes to the occult. A few things though before I post, firstly I am quite a pleasant bloke until crossed, and secondly I do believe in psychics and that there are some born with the gift, however I take any "self-proclaimed" psychic with a grain of salt, the size of a salt lick. This is just from the experience I have had with those whom I have met, and used "hot" and "cold" read cons to take advantage of those in pain. One of those tricky little things that I can respect the con, but not such as the particular type of victim.

Anyway, thank you all again. I hope that I am welcomed to the forum. I do like to post and help where I can. This forum seems to be a bit better than other's I have found. *cough* spellsofmagic *cough*
The world isn't evil, Man is.

ulvfdfgtmk
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: New member, not new to the subject

Post by ulvfdfgtmk »

Hey there MagicianWolfe,
welcome and enjoy your stay!
We are of same age and I recently became interested in demonology so I like you already :P

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

Hi and welcome to the forum. [grin]

I used to do cold readings as a party trick, informing my marks afterwards how I did it.

But It can be a useful skill to have at times, for schmoozing or impression management etc. [greensmile]
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

EternalReturn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by EternalReturn »

Welcome to the forum [thumbup]

RoseRed
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RoseRed »

I know how big a salt like is. I got one for Christmas one year. [lol] [shock2] [lol]

I have been studying the occult for about six to seven years now, it has had its ups and downs. I claim no mastery, only being 23, but a know a bit about a lot. Enough to get by really.
[thumbup]

My particular studies surround demonology and the many theologies of time.
I would love to know what theologies of time means. It sounds fascinating and I would love to hear about that. I'm RoseRed, btw. Nice to meet you.

Though I started with alchemy. I have done work as a demonologist and exorcist.
Hopefully, you'll see this as an attempt at a serious discussion and not some weird backhanded crap thats so common online. I really like what you said about enough to get by. You can learn about a lot of things in that length of time.

I hear a lot of this with the younger crowd. I really don't know what's meant with these terms are used now-a-days. What is it that you do? What are you reading for instruction books? Where do you find the haunted things and houses? You're going into people's homes?

apparently there's a difference between demonology and a demonolater but I'm really not sure what it is. What do you think it is?

Luckily the latter has yet to been with human possessions, but more of the hauntings of malevolent spirits that was causing problems for the families living in the place that the spirit was haunting, though I have had two cases where a family member was the one haunted.
Were you part of a ghost hunting team?

Other than that not much more to tell about me when it comes to the occult. A few things though before I post, firstly I am quite a pleasant bloke until crossed, and secondly I do believe in psychics and that there are some born with the gift, however I take any "self-proclaimed" psychic with a grain of salt, the size of a salt lick. This is just from the experience I have had with those whom I have met, and used "hot" and "cold" read cons to take advantage of those in pain. One of those tricky little things that I can respect the con, but not such as the particular type of victim.
Eh there's cons and charlatans in everything.

Anyway, thank you all again. I hope that I am welcomed to the forum. I do like to post and help where I can. This forum seems to be a bit better than other's I have found. *cough* spellsofmagic *cough*
[shock2] [lol] [cool2]
When my wings get tired I grab my broom.

Maya The Generator
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Maya The Generator »

Yo [yay]
Illusion is the first of the pleasures.
The bomb of entropic chaos.
If some assholes levels a twelve gauge your way, you drain him, skin him and bash in his skull. Self-preservation is vital part of humanity after all. My favorite part, in fact
My mind is telling me NOOO but my BODY, MY BODY is telling me YEAS

MagicianWolfe
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by MagicianWolfe »

This is a sort of list to answer your questions.

The first one is the "Theologies of time" It's ment to be a term for the Theologies that have live and died and been changed into something else over the course of history. A fancy way of saying I like to study the different beliefs that have been through out the years.

Secondly Demonology is simply the study of demons and demonic entities, and their lore throughout the world. And no, I don't read instructions out of a book, and before anyone else asks, I have not been trained in the Roman Catholic ritual. But magick works well, at least for homes. I wouldn't go in blindly when it comes to possessions of people, that is a much more serious matter. Banishing an entity from a place, and the cleansing it and blessing it is primarily what I do.

Third, Yes I go into people's homes. I don't break in nor do I seek out evil. However working with a paranormal investigative team they get called in to do a few private residences a month. And if there is something there, and the family wants it out, that is where I come in. Again I have never done human possessions, but I have studied them, and the course of action used to fight them.

I hope this answers most of your questions. Thank you.
RoseRed wrote:I know how big a salt like is. I got one for Christmas one year. [lol] [shock2] [lol]

I have been studying the occult for about six to seven years now, it has had its ups and downs. I claim no mastery, only being 23, but a know a bit about a lot. Enough to get by really.
[thumbup]

My particular studies surround demonology and the many theologies of time.
I would love to know what theologies of time means. It sounds fascinating and I would love to hear about that. I'm RoseRed, btw. Nice to meet you.

Though I started with alchemy. I have done work as a demonologist and exorcist.
Hopefully, you'll see this as an attempt at a serious discussion and not some weird backhanded crap thats so common online. I really like what you said about enough to get by. You can learn about a lot of things in that length of time.

I hear a lot of this with the younger crowd. I really don't know what's meant with these terms are used now-a-days. What is it that you do? What are you reading for instruction books? Where do you find the haunted things and houses? You're going into people's homes?

apparently there's a difference between demonology and a demonolater but I'm really not sure what it is. What do you think it is?

Luckily the latter has yet to been with human possessions, but more of the hauntings of malevolent spirits that was causing problems for the families living in the place that the spirit was haunting, though I have had two cases where a family member was the one haunted.
Were you part of a ghost hunting team?

Other than that not much more to tell about me when it comes to the occult. A few things though before I post, firstly I am quite a pleasant bloke until crossed, and secondly I do believe in psychics and that there are some born with the gift, however I take any "self-proclaimed" psychic with a grain of salt, the size of a salt lick. This is just from the experience I have had with those whom I have met, and used "hot" and "cold" read cons to take advantage of those in pain. One of those tricky little things that I can respect the con, but not such as the particular type of victim.
Eh there's cons and charlatans in everything.

[shock2] [lol] [cool2]
The world isn't evil, Man is.

Vordana
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Vordana »

Hello and welcome [thumbup]

Return to “Introductions”