Hello all. I'm new! Nice to meet you.

Announce your presence, if you will.

willow skyborne
Forum Member
Forum Member

Hello all. I'm new! Nice to meet you.

Post by willow skyborne »

Hello everyone, I'm new to the forum. I have been reading the forum posts for about two weeks now. I have really grown go respect many of your ideas, beliefs and comments/views in general.

I would love to be able to make some friends, peers etc; here on the forum as I have always felt isolated. I have been studying, off and on, the occult since I was 14 and I am 44 now. I am now into chaos magick and working with the deity, Goddess energy Venus with great results. Also, I am working on my magickal astral skills to some success and lucid dreaming abilities.

Thank you all to everyone who reads this! Nice to meet you.
"Who looks outside, dreams; Who looks inside, awakes.
Carl Jung

cyberdemon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Hello all. I'm new! Nice to meet you.

Post by cyberdemon »

Welcome! You seem to have lots of good experiences, you should share some with us!
on hiatus. contact via elsewhere.

willow skyborne
Forum Member
Forum Member

Hello Cyberdemon, thank you for welcoming me! I've read many of your posts. So, thanks again.

About some of my experiences: I have dealt with succubi and inccubi most recently in the past twenty years, succubi as a teen and younger woman.

I have worked with sigil magick for self-healing, that was very successful. I just started working with crystals so the jury is still out on that. I've not played around much with spellcasting, but the ones that I did were successful. I only called upon one deity for one of the spells, the other ones (I hate be vauge but I would like to keep some secrecy about the magical works) I used my favored element and energy, direction and the upright pentagram. I think that the success mainly came from the build up of intention and energy. It was only later that I found out that some people considered some of the spells I worked to be black magick. I believe in intentions and that there is a gray area. I don't believe in black and white magick.

In 2011, I was really on a deep spiritual quest and awakening. Part of that process was working on my chakras. Without any warning one night I had a spontaneous Kundalini Awakening. I had no faith in this belief, to be honest. But it happened anyway. It was: ecstatic, energizing, peaceful, terrifying, awesome, overpowering, physically immensely pleasurable. It was like riding a huge wave, literally and dancing/singing with angels and demons. Physically, it was like a bolt of energy filled with electricity running through my spine up to my head, all the way down to my bottom and pelvic region. It was immensely pleasurable. It lasted about an hour. I was so moved emotionally and spiritually that I thought the gods were coming to earth or I was about to die. It was a one in a life time experience, a High, if you will, that cannot be bought or really taught. I wish it upon every man!

I have seen black, tall hooded shadows several times in my life, they no longer frighten me. I experience precognitive dreams, never visions, occasionally. I keep a dream journal as I am working on magical astral skills with some success (attributed to Venus), and lucid dreaming abilities. As I felt I needed to because of all of the constant inccubi attacks, and it is working.

Those are just a handful of my experiences. Thank you for asking Cyberdemon. I feel welcomed. [happyface]
Carl Jung

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

Hi and welcome to the forum, from me too. [grin]
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

willow skyborne
Forum Member
Forum Member

Thanks Nahemah!
Carl Jung

cyberdemon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by cyberdemon »

All your experiences sound amazing from my point of view, especially the Kundalini Awakenings. That's something I'm personally looking into at the moment. If you want to make threads detailing your experiences, go right ahead! You've definitely had plenty of encounters, now it's time to share your knowledge here and further your own and see other people's perspectives. Here's a good place to be doing all of those!
on hiatus. contact via elsewhere.

EternalReturn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by EternalReturn »

Welcome :D

willow skyborne
Forum Member
Forum Member

Thank you Eternal realm. And thanks again Cyberdemon, I will. [thumbup]
Carl Jung

Return to “Introductions”