Hello again

Announce your presence, if you will.

Akairyuu
Forum Member
Forum Member

Hello again

Post by Akairyuu »

Hello everyone, I'm Akairyuu.

I joined here about two years ago and didn't make that many posts so I'm not that well known but I just thought I'd say that I'm back here again after a long break away from the forum.

Last time I was here, I was just starting my journey into ceremonial magick but I had some spiritual and material issues arise that I needed to take care of first. I was basically doing a lot of soul searching and self-healing (specifically cutting negative cords of attachments), and went through a spiritual transformation of sorts. These issues have mostly been dealt with now, and now I can say I'm very happy with how my spiritual and material life is heading (I got out of a production line job and am now studying animation at college; art and animation is my passion and my dream job)

Anyway, recently at the beginning of the year, in my meditations, I found the study of ceremonial magick fall back into my mind and feel it is the next stage in my development.

I'm still solitary but have plenty of reading material to study and practice from. I hope to join an order and/or gain a mentor in the future at some point but the time isn't right at the moment; for now self study will have to suffice.

Anyway, thank you for reading and I hope to see you around the forum :)

WillowDarkWytch
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Hello again

Post by WillowDarkWytch »

Motumbá Àse!

Welcome back!

People sometimes don't see it, but Magic and Healing are just the same science and energies applied to different ends.

Saravá
Idansinají!
"Kosi Ewe Kosi Orìṣà"
- Yoruba Tradition

"Water which is too pure has no fish"
- form the Ts'ai Ken T'an

"No enunciation of the Truth will ever be complete, no method of training will ever be suitable for all temperaments..."
- Dion Fortune

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

Hi once more and welcome back again! [cool]
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

Akairyuu
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Akairyuu »

Thanks for the welcomes :)

I agree that healing and magic is essentially the same in that they are both manipulating energy with intent. Healing is my core and I hope that ceremonial magick will only further me along my path :)

Return to “Introductions”