A Hi

Announce your presence, if you will.

Matrozs
Forum Member
Forum Member

A Hi

Post by Matrozs »

Hello , forum members.

This should've been done a long time ago , but I feel this is the right moment for it.

I have been here for over a year now , yet I wasn't very active , so it may be hard for you to recall me .
After drinking myself senseless last night and almost killing myself I decided to start practicing and studying the occult arts seriously , something I will be able to do only with great sacrifices

As I said before , I wasn't very active , It happend several times that I wasn't able to finish a reply and as a result I lost it . I mean to change this and become a part of this wonderfull community you have here and share the limited knowledge I have.

Kisses.
Vjalár mekrum wyrd hrywn.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: A Hi

Post by CCoburn »

Aww, how sweet [blush]

Neither here nor there : CCoburn : The Road Scribe

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

Heya again and welcome back. [grin] [thumbup]
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

Count Zero
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Count Zero »

Maybe seek to find a point of balance - deciding to do something because you almost killed yourself, and recognising that to follow your new path will require many sacrifices sounds a bit like you're setting yourself up to fail. What do you really want out of this? What do you really hope to achieve from this sacrifice, and why did you have to almost kill yourself to decide to follow this dream?

I hope you find what you are looking for here.

(Count) = 0
(Count) = 0
On receiving an interrupt, decrement the counter to zero.

Matrozs
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Matrozs »

Count 0 ,
Perhaps you missunderstood me , I did not want to commit suicide , my life was in danger due to an accident , which I slightly emphasized for a comical reasons . It was not because of this , however , that I resolved to practice more ardently . I was thinking about it for a long time and the circumstances just served as a catalyst for what was going to eventually happen .
This ''new path'' will indeed require sacrifices , yet I am well-disposed to make each and every one of them , ceding no ground for the things that were holding me back from advancing on my path.
It is my firm belief that only through vigourous and sincere practice one can achieve succes in the magickal arts .

Thank you for caring.

the_spiral
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by the_spiral »

Welcome (back) to the path!

And watch out for evil spirits—and by spirits I mean the bottled kind! [yay]
"Follow the path of the radiant life force as she flashes upward like lightning through your body." - Vijanabhairava Tantra

WillowDarkWytch
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WillowDarkWytch »

Welcome, even if it's been a year since you're here

I hope align with what your Soul, your Being is needing.

May the spirits not be to harsh on you [gz] ---just keeping up with The Spiral [grin]
"Kosi Ewe Kosi Orìṣà"
- Yoruba Tradition

"Water which is too pure has no fish"
- form the Ts'ai Ken T'an

"No enunciation of the Truth will ever be complete, no method of training will ever be suitable for all temperaments..."
- Dion Fortune

Matrozs
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Matrozs »

Thank you both , I'll need to banish those spirits [thumbup]

Return to “Introductions”