Greetings, and an offering of thanks

Announce your presence, if you will.

DarkSchneider
Forum Member
Forum Member

Greetings, and an offering of thanks

Post by DarkSchneider »

Hello friends,

I don't know if this is necessary, but I feel it is. I'm doing exponentially better than I used to. I still have a few bumps in the road but I'm carrying on. I cook, clean, and function more like I'm supposed to now. With some hard work my knowledge in life, magick and so forth have improved in the ways that I wished. I have more stability in my life and I'm off the bad substances. I feel-- worthy. For once in my life I feel like I'm going places.

I owe a great deal to your advice. I know I'm not the most active member, probably not the most memorable but I do appreciate all the guidance, kind words and cautionary advice provided from you to me. Though I have my moments where I am weak, ignorant, petty, I'm still a growing, learning, changing human being. I'm happy with that. Thank you, everyone.

I'll elaborate a little. I've been keeping busy carving wood, meditating, doing magickal work, socializing, cooking and eating a bit better and reading more :) I'm content I'm happy doing what I'm doing. I find my magick is more focused, more clean, more coherent and more functional. I am more functional as a person too.

Anyway, I'll keep working at it. ;)
"...You must never lose sight of who and what you are, and what a threat you can be, by your very existence. We are making history right now, every day. Always keep the wider historical and social picture in mind. That is an important key to both Lesser and Greater Magic. See the patterns and fit things together as you want the pieces to fall into place. Do not be swayed by herd constraints—know that you are working on another level entirely from the rest of the world." -Anton LaVey

fraterai
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Greetings, and an offering of thanks

Post by fraterai »

I think of all things this place works as a great equalizer :) Glad to hear all of these positive things, as this really is the point of it all!
Only right reflection and right meditation can free you - Ananda Metteya

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

DS, you are a top guy. We [staff] are really pleased the forum has been helpful for you and we are very glad to have you here.

This is sweet, but do remember you also deserve credit for your own actions and you have worked really hard to get where you are. [thumbup]
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

ErebusNamtar
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by ErebusNamtar »

So good to see you again. Go ever for- and upwards! [thumbup]

Return to “Introductions”