Weather Magician Here

Announce your presence, if you will.

LordJoshAllen
Forum Member
Forum Member

Weather Magician Here

Post by LordJoshAllen »

Hello everyone, this is the first Occult forum I have ever joined. I am Lord Josh Allen, hermit, poet and founder of my own philosophy known as Lamatology which centres around the Mayan Calendar. I have been studying and practicing the arcane arts since age 11, after trying many methods I eventually found my way with weather and storm magick also known as "Rainmaking" which has become my speciality, I am now able to procure fierce winds and summon rains. I look forward to meeting all of you.

Kami
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Weather Magician Here

Post by Kami »

Welcome to the forum! [smile]
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Our consciousness is the darkness that envelopes all of the universe; We will live forever because we are the essence that is the absence of light.
|
Spoiler:
I'd rather get buzzed off of some alcohol with a chimpanzee whom also took a shot of some alcohol and go bananas inside of a bounce house while we're both listening to this song:
Over arguing with a fool. ~

cactusjack543
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by cactusjack543 »

man is to savage jerry ya grampa nature straight through russia lol jerry you seem to always be there but looky competion welcome....
Late legal legit landlord papeers.... Signed mianatlantian4-7-11-13-16-28-43-48-53-78-400-480-666-780-999-(1004.1017.4,000.17,000.40,000.48,000) - 4 univ (from below-shades of grey) buy out everything milk even gravity.... so far 4 univ, 4 galaxies, 4 solor systems, 4 respect galaxy, 4 irobot galaxy, 4 vurtual reality galaxy, 4 (i lack in most) galaxy, 4 black hole galaxy, eeven relating creates awareness mission exceptence too earn keep.... recognised people may have extra for....

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

Who, Jerry Seinfeld? Cactus Jack is the Horse eBooks of Occult Forum.

Hi Josh, welcome. Please make it rain less in Texas if you can.
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!

Daud
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Daud »

Welcome, Josh, you sound really interesting. I might PM you.
"Things derive their being from mutual dependence and are nothing in themselves." -Nagarjuna

"Comprehending beyond good and evil opens the way to perfect skill" Jetsun Milarepa

"Always recognise the dreamlike qualities of life to reduce attachment and aversion." - Jetsun Milarepa

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

Hello and welcome to the forum. [grin]
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

Abyss
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Abyss »

Hi LordJoshAllen, very interesting introduction. Very attracted to ancient wisdom that so many of us search for in our hearts, wisdom is timeless. Magic we all are, we just have to get rid of the limitations set in place by our world and accepted who we truly are.
“Wisdom is knowing I am nothing,
Love is knowing I am everything,
and between the two my life moves.”
― Nisargadatta Maharaj

Return to “Introductions”