Hi! to All from Fulcaneli1945

Announce your presence, if you will.

Fulcaneli1945
Forum Member
Forum Member

Hi! to All from Fulcaneli1945

Post by Fulcaneli1945 »

Hi! to All,

I'm Fulcaneli1945. My interests include Kabbalah, Astrology, Tarot and the Abramelin working. I am looking for a kind of "detuned" prequel to the latter, which might be more compatible with modern life, to act as a "taster" before I make the full irrevocable commitment. If anyone can suggest something along that line I will be most interested.

My involvement so far has been mainly reading but I have been a member of a few local groups and also of the "International Order of Kabbalists" in its Jim Sturzaker days. (ie ~1980's).

Good Luck in your endeavours to all!

Fulcaneli1945

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Re: Hi! to All from Fulcaneli1945

Post by Desecrated »

Fulcaneli1945 wrote: I'm Fulcaneli1945. My interests include Kabbalah, Astrology, Tarot and the Abramelin working. I am looking for a kind of "detuned" prequel to the latter, which might be more compatible with modern life, to act as a "taster" before I make the full irrevocable commitment. If anyone can suggest something along that line I will be most interested.
There is a guy called robert powell (Vayu Tiger) that is/was working on such a book, he might even have released it.

The new translation released by A New Translation by Abraham von Worms, edited by Georg Dehn is of course a must since the old Macgregor Mathers translation is highly inaccurate.

Abyss
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Abyss »

Hi Fulcaneli1945, hope you will keep tasting all that is here, the menu seems like a buffet. Being new here as well, would like to welcome you here and really look forward to communications of your interests. Not familiar with Abramelin workings and would enjoy your description and perceptions.
“Wisdom is knowing I am nothing,
Love is knowing I am everything,
and between the two my life moves.”
― Nisargadatta Maharaj

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

Hello and welcome to the forum. [grin]
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

Fulcaneli1945
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Fulcaneli1945 »

Very many thanks to all that have replied.

I will be putting up a few new posts in the near future. My problem is that I have more questions to ask than answers to give!

Abyss
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Abyss »

Fulcaneli1945 wrote:Very many thanks to all that have replied.

I will be putting up a few new posts in the near future. My problem is that I have more questions to ask than answers to give!
There are many knowledgeable caring people here and sure they would be glad to give their opinions or guidance. Starting asking questions, will watch for your posts. [thumbup]
“Wisdom is knowing I am nothing,
Love is knowing I am everything,
and between the two my life moves.”
― Nisargadatta Maharaj

Faramir
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Faramir »

Hey fulcaneli1945! If you want to ''taste'' the topics you mentioned I would say that Linda Goodman is a chill author to begin with astrology and Alejandro Jodorowsky for Marseille Tarot. Kaballah is hard to say, there are so many topics... There is a guy in youtube called Stephen Anthony Orzel who is pretty legit. Personally I can help shed some light about topics related to the Ana Bekoach and the Hebrew Letter Tarot, if that might help.

Return to “Introductions”