erase my account ty

Announce your presence, if you will.

cactusjack543
Forum Member
Forum Member

erase my account ty

Post by cactusjack543 »

what ive learned over the years nothing will stop thy extinction of witchcraft gl in the comming months witches your plate is full.. know im collection till your extinct....

you can erase my account know....
Late legal legit landlord papeers.... Signed mianatlantian4-7-11-13-16-28-43-48-53-78-400-480-666-780-999-(1004.1017.4,000.17,000.40,000.48,000) - 4 univ (from below-shades of grey) buy out everything milk even gravity.... so far 4 univ, 4 galaxies, 4 solor systems, 4 respect galaxy, 4 irobot galaxy, 4 vurtual reality galaxy, 4 (i lack in most) galaxy, 4 black hole galaxy, eeven relating creates awareness mission exceptence too earn keep.... recognised people may have extra for....

fraterai
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: erase my account ty

Post by fraterai »

cactus don't leave us. when i actually think i understand your posts they mean a lot to me, meaning i die of laughter or fully agree with the calculated insanity. and witchcraft thrives on contention
Only right reflection and right meditation can free you - Ananda Metteya

Abyss
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Abyss »

cactusjack543 wrote:]

what ive learned over the years nothing will stop thy extinction of witchcraft gl in the comming months witches your plate is full.. know im collection till your extinct....

you can erase my account know....
Hi catusjack, just to let you know the first time I say your avatar of the cat licking, it made me smile. Your choice of music to say goodbye was well selected. Thank you for the smile and the song. Know what it is like when the time comes to say goodbye, it is the law of impermanence, wish you the best and all that you need for your journey.
“Wisdom is knowing I am nothing,
Love is knowing I am everything,
and between the two my life moves.”
― Nisargadatta Maharaj

cactusjack543
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by cactusjack543 »

i just keep looking at this site at regret the fare hand shake in life g. :))
Late legal legit landlord papeers.... Signed mianatlantian4-7-11-13-16-28-43-48-53-78-400-480-666-780-999-(1004.1017.4,000.17,000.40,000.48,000) - 4 univ (from below-shades of grey) buy out everything milk even gravity.... so far 4 univ, 4 galaxies, 4 solor systems, 4 respect galaxy, 4 irobot galaxy, 4 vurtual reality galaxy, 4 (i lack in most) galaxy, 4 black hole galaxy, eeven relating creates awareness mission exceptence too earn keep.... recognised people may have extra for....

Kami
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kami »

cactusjack543 wrote:i just keep looking at this site at regret the fare hand shake in life g. :))
I like your posts. :3

Even though I am not familiar with your format of writing - I know that you know what you are talking about and I will smoke a blunt and get high and then figure out what you're saying. [greensmile]

It's a really enjoyable experience. ~ [thumbup]
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Our consciousness is the darkness that envelopes all of the universe; We will live forever because we are the essence that is the absence of light.
|
Spoiler:
I'd rather get buzzed off of some alcohol with a chimpanzee whom also took a shot of some alcohol and go bananas inside of a bounce house while we're both listening to this song:
Over arguing with a fool. ~

Abyss
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Abyss »

cactusjack543 wrote:i just keep looking at this site at regret the fare hand shake in life g. :))
Purrrrrrr - castusjack, change your eyes, use the eyes of the heart and you will see the wonderful people here, that includes you.
“Wisdom is knowing I am nothing,
Love is knowing I am everything,
and between the two my life moves.”
― Nisargadatta Maharaj

RockDemon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RockDemon »

As far as I know moderation group doesn't delete accounts. If you decided to never come back here, good luck to you in your wanderings. I always enjoyed reading your comments.
P.S moved the topic

cactusjack543
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by cactusjack543 »

Robin_Alexander
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Robin_Alexander »

RockDemon wrote:As far as I know moderation group doesn't delete accounts.
I thought that they did?

I keep seeing one unnamed 'user' with tens of thousands of posts . . .

I assumed that the 'user' was just a default for all banned or deleted accounts to be lumped together, so their posts wouldn't lost (thus creating odd gaps in conversations), but also allowing for their accounts to cease to exist.

Return to “Introductions”