Hello ! Not New but wish to introduce myself :)

Announce your presence, if you will.

Himalibra
Forum Member
Forum Member

Hello ! Not New but wish to introduce myself :)

Post by Himalibra »

Hello everyone! My name is Natalia and I am technically a new member here !
Im from central america but was raised my whole life in the US and eventually became a citizen!
Ive always known I was a little different and this was confirmed to me not too long ago!
I love animals, I find dogs and Reptiles to be my very favorite. And I feel at ease being around nature.
Im a huge empath as well.
If I could, I would have a big house to house enough rescue dogs I can handle :p

I wish to find a someone who could help me find myself even further spiritually, since I have not had much good luck looking myself, I feel like I need alot of guidance.
Thank you for reading ! [happyface] O0

Abyss
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Hello ! Not New but wish to introduce myself :)

Post by Abyss »

Hi Himalibra, new to the forum today and joined to extend myself with new knowledge and not just a focused view of one way only, or to adapt to beliefs/perceptions of one which limited views/sight which do not contribute to wisdom. One way street only goes one way and you sure know by the signs it is not right for you. Totally understand the feeling of being different, because we are all different and unique yet we are all the same.

One has to learn to read the signs on their journey. Can only speak from my own experience as an elder. To find one's way one must first find that which is not your way. It is a paradox and can be a very tough ride through the limits which are contained in one self. Limits are your training, programming, beliefs, culture, perceptions and how you interpret your experiences of it. These all have to be examined and released. If one interpret with emotions, this was one way to get lost in dark thoughts. Use your heart, try unconditionally loving everything around self, see within the perception of bad and see the benefit in all things that help you uncover who you are deep within. Lots of love and this is only pointing, only you can take your journey,
“Wisdom is knowing I am nothing,
Love is knowing I am everything,
and between the two my life moves.”
― Nisargadatta Maharaj

Return to “Introductions”