I am new here, please guide me on this

Announce your presence, if you will.

Syandana
Forum Member
Forum Member

I am new here, please guide me on this

Post by Syandana »

Hi. Am I allowed to discuss Black Magick here?

My case is not the simple one of "I do not like you, I am going to ...", but rather the willful push on the wheels of karma to help justice find its way, so to say.

My intent would be to describe my situation, intention and way of operation, and just have some feedback, for the purpose of ensuring it is done in a responsible way.

In the rules, I could only find "You may not post anything which is malicious, or designed to offend." My intent is not to post anything against anyone here, and maybe this rule then does not apply to my case.

Sypheara
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: I am new here, please guide me on this

Post by Sypheara »

You can discuss malefica, if you do it anonymously (ie, do not name the target). This is to protect the board and yourself from legal trouble etc.

Note im not an admin, this is just how the rules have been interpreted in the past.
'Flores noctis sumus atque alas pandimus, In profundis tenebrarum.'
Feel free to visit my blog at http://www.theluciferianrevolution.com
(admin approved link)

Syandana
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Syandana »

Thanks. It looks like it resolved itself. I have no freestanding desire to apply such methods, but as a part of some kind of spiritual awakening, this darkness arose and I just knew it would find its way no matter what my opinion on was, and it sort of knew by itself (I just had to become aware of the existence of magick and the most basic about energy). The darkness was caused by my inability to defend myself years ago, and I have suppressed it. The people involved have returned every now and then in my mind even though I regarded myself as beyond the event since long. It is as if I could not escape but I sensed their hate or whatever it is (and I recently got to know they still talk bad about me, so they do entertain bad thoughts, there is no sign of maturity, and compassion obviously does not work). I suspect now the event of abuse back made them connect metaphysically to my energy to steal, and those connections have remained alive ever since. Looking at them, I can see how their essence may not be evil, but they are troubled by low energies themselves. Anyway, I suspect it is resolved now and I am able to protect at this level.

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

Hi and welcome, glad your situation resolved and yes, it's ok to discuss 'black' magick, or magick of any colour persuasion, if you wish. [grin]

We prefer caution if regarding active or harmful workings, as Sypharea noted above. [thumbup]
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

RockDemon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RockDemon »

Hi Syandana. There's something from my life experience that may help you in a way. Every now and then when I look back throughout my life I see that karma puts everyone into their place. (as Kurt Cobain said 'Nobody dies a virgin life fucks all') So there's really no need for cursing. If someone does something negative to you be assured that they will get their due in some time. However you really shouldn't concentrate on that, instead concentrate on the situation itself,how could you handle it better and more positively independent of the other person and their actions?
Of course this all is just my opinion , hopefully it helps you a bit.
Welcome to the forums.

RedMage
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RedMage »

I highly agree with RockDemon.

Generally, while I do feel the temptations of vengeful thinking, I eschew acting on them as they tend to do more trouble than good. Do you really wanna put yourself at risk in the equation, for some retribution that will likely take a shape on it's own? Unless there's a severe need to do so, I wouldn't bother and just work on the betterment of the self :)

However, I think it's perfectly fine to, say, use protective sorts of magicks to get a negative influence, person etc out of your life. It's worked well for me.

Welcome to the forum :)

Return to “Introductions”