Old User, New Name and Attitude

Announce your presence, if you will.

RedMage
Forum Member
Forum Member

Old User, New Name and Attitude

Post by RedMage »

I went by another account a while ago, I decided to abandon that identity in favor of a more pragmatic, balanced and fun attitude. :) This includes my approach to magick.

I used to ask a lot for advice, and perhaps there may be days where I do indeed need help. But I'm exercising self reliance, and showing what I can offer back to the world. In this way I've notice my grasp of power, my grasp of understanding of the ways of magickal education has been smoother. Magick can be used to harm and to heal, indeed, but it's not always purely one or the other.

I'm doing much better as far as how much I can read, do and perform. I see myself as exactly where I need to be. I'm going back to finish school, in order to develop myself further. Sure, I might hit a few bumps in the road, but, life is always going to have a few hitches.

I owe a lot of this balance and credit to help of users on this forum. I am grateful. I would also like to thank the Divine Beings that have aided me in my quest in life. I would like to thank Hekate, my guardians, my spiritual beings, my pet parrot, my real life friends and associates. I would also like to attribute a lot of my success to the reading of Bhagavad Gita. An excellent text, filled with beauty and encouraging words.

Thanks everyone, for all the patience and support :)

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Old User, New Name and Attitude

Post by Nahemah »

Hi again and welcome back, is your old account still active/ on file here?

If it is, can you let me know by pm what the username is and I'll close it. Members should only have one account here, active at any time.
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

RockDemon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Old User, New Name and Attitude

Post by RockDemon »

Welcome back!
RedMage wrote: I would also like to attribute a lot of my success to the reading of Bhagavad Gita
So true!

Return to “Introductions”