Aloha

Announce your presence, if you will.

Gravitation
Forum Member
Forum Member

Aloha

Post by Gravitation »

New member here. Glad to have found this forum.

I've dabbled in the occult on and off, in various forms for a number of years and have recently been drawn to study magick, mysticism, alchemy, shamanism and the occult in greater depth. I anticipate a wealth of great and novel discussion in the near future.
"Freedom is not something you can have if you are enslaved to your weaknesses." - Manly P. Hall

"History is a process of metamorphosis. It's a pupation stage. It begins with naked monkeys and it ends with a human-machine planet-girdling interphase capable of releasing the energies that light the stars, and it lasts about fifteen or twenty thousand years and during that period the entire process hangs in the balance." - Terence Mckenna

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Aloha

Post by CCoburn »

That's a solid list you got there! [thumbup]
Welcome to the Forum!
[grin]

Neither here nor there : CCoburn : The Road Scribe

RockDemon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RockDemon »

Welcome to the forum!

Gravitation
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Gravitation »

Thank you
"Freedom is not something you can have if you are enslaved to your weaknesses." - Manly P. Hall

"History is a process of metamorphosis. It's a pupation stage. It begins with naked monkeys and it ends with a human-machine planet-girdling interphase capable of releasing the energies that light the stars, and it lasts about fifteen or twenty thousand years and during that period the entire process hangs in the balance." - Terence Mckenna

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

Hi and welcome to the forum. [cool]
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

Gravitation
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Gravitation »

Thank you Nahemah. [cool]

RedMage
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RedMage »

Welcome :)

I like your Manly P. Hall quote, I just bought the Secret Teachings of All ages a week or two ago.

I hope you find a good place here in the forum.

Gravitation
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Gravitation »

RedMage wrote:Welcome :)

I like your Manly P. Hall quote, I just bought the Secret Teachings of All ages a week or two ago.

I hope you find a good place here in the forum.
Thank you.

It's an excellent title, truly invaluable.

It's a great effort to read cover to cover, but I'm sure you will enjoy yourself.

Return to “Introductions”