Another lengthy intro

Announce your presence, if you will.

dvnt1
Forum Member
Forum Member

Another lengthy intro

Post by dvnt1 »

Hello all;
Another lengthy intro. So I'll get right to it.
I became conscious about 10 years ago, discovering the "science of mind philosophy", and all the "new thought movement" stuff,
Picked up some good tools, yet I have had this emptiness. And most most of the practitioners I have met are weak.
Recently I have experienced an awakening. to "what's really going on"
Now I am conscious, awake and aware. I'm new to the Occult and know my path is an Astral one.

I have had 5 OBE's without knowing thats what was happening, weird huh. I have encountered entity's twice, one was amazing the other was frightening.
These experiences were happening to me . starting an the age of 16. When one day I came home from school and laying down on my bed I was just lying there thinking (looking back now I realize I meditated myself into a trance state) my body started to go numb and became paralyzed, feelinf like i weighed 10 tons yeah I was starting to freak out, I also noticed a taste that I have never experienced and it is there in all my experiences,
Then a vibration started, growing in intensity both loudness and accelerating in pitch. it reminded me of the intro of the machine by pink floyd.
This is where I freaked out, I ripped myself off the bed and ran, I got two steps, and noticed, things were normal.. I stood there going WTF was that.
So I layed back down wondering if it was a flashback or what. then it happened again. this time I ripped myself off the bed and left the room.....Every time the fear is immense
So this happened to me two or three times a year, every time I abort it, till one night I was around 30 I felt it coming on, and had the awareness that I can abort this anytime, so I made the decision to go for it, let's see where it goes, in that moment the vibe (That was always sutck) went through the roof like a chill going up my spine like a long zip rising to a very high frequency . then suddenly landing, it felt like I was floating, it was incredibly calm and peaceful like being in a black void, I became aware of my room, looking to the right I saw my wife sleeping, looking towards my feet, I looked into my closet then down the hall. When I had the realization that all this is going on while my body is in a state of paralysis and my eyes closed. then I snapped back, that was it. And another WTF was that moment. The next time, I took off, flying straight up the acceleration was incredible as I was looking up I was going up and for what ever reason I began to look down as my head lowered the accelacceleration slowed and I came to a stop. looking down I saw the earth it was beautiful, about the size of a basketball , and I noticed the silver cord leading back to earth, attaching me....

The first experience with an entity was amazing I don't remember getting there. It's as if Iwas just there in the presence of someone. I couldn't see anything,but it was there and seemed masculine. I just remember having a lengthy conversation with it,then snapped back.While reflecting I was thinking wow we just thought to eachother, it was subliminal I had a sense that it was pure and authentic with no possibly of misunderstanding or miscommunication
And the funny thing is I was blown away by, the fucker knows English! wow what are the odds... lol
The next time I did even get out of the house it was there behind me.hiding from me, scaring me, I had tremendous fear. The fear has always been greater than any experienced in this dimension. it just kept fucking with me. It wasn't fun. finally I stopped trying to see it you know how you turn your head one direction then the other trying to see behind you to see whos playing with you. that's what I was doing. when I stopped, it came around where I could see it I vaguely saw a face, that broke into the biggest laughing at you smile ever then it was done.
I learned it was Astral projection one night laying in bed I couldn't sleep, I always sleep with music and back then it was radio, so I started scanning up and down the dial back n forth I couldn't find anything, so I flipped the switch to the am. it just happened to land on the Art Bell show and his guest was Albert Taylor, discribing the paralysis state and vibes, the silver cord and his story. Awesome! I listened to Art Bell ever since .

I know I am to be a Traveler. Yet there's fears in my way
I have always felt I could do this at will, but when I try. It doesn't happen. fear is is the way. I have a heavy foot on the brake
I regret sharing my experience with my ex father in law who is an Elder in the Jehovah's Witnesses who promptly told me I was possessed by demons then shared some scriptures.....Great! Yeah that was dumb.. now I have more fears of demons, along with The religious damage from my Mormon upbringing.....fearing Demons, Lucifer, Satan and this path. Needless to say it took a while to say fuck it, let's go. (down the lefthand path ) Here i am.
I just heard of evoking the deamon Bathin for assistance. I want to know mor

I also know it's going to happen my way, not Robert Bruce's or Robert Monroe's or Albert Taylor's.or anyone else's.
it will happen when enough fear is behind me and I have Bathin and other demons welcoming me to their Realm
Any Adept Travelers care to chime in!

RockDemon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Another lengthy intro

Post by RockDemon »

Welcome to the forums!

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Another lengthy intro

Post by Nahemah »

Hi and welcome to the forum. [grin]
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

Return to “Introductions”