Looking for friends

Announce your presence, if you will.

Inundate
Forum Member
Forum Member

Looking for friends

Post by Inundate »

Hi.

Lets see. I do not have anything to prove anymore, so I ignore ridiculousness, stories and shaming.

I used to explain everything that I studied, but I do not allow myself to be transparent anymore.

Eventually, I went back to the strong basics and trusted my gut feelings on things. When I say something is bogus, it is because I have really fought these wars already and no fancifulness brings stupidity to reality.

Yes, psychics do exist and they (the real good ones) do not need tools. Yes, magic exists.

Dangerous people: Anyone reversing, mentioning rainbows, chaos (the body dies from entropy- this is a dead discussion), people thinking they are vampires or werewolves. Also, any degenerates trying to pervert the natural order in the minds of others, as well as those who do not speak out against these people. The least dangerous are the petty ones who have to try to prove themselves but are just of small mind and personality. People that speak of a Matrix generally do not have a real grasp of the pragmatic associations of the meaning.

In the end we all really want the same thing. Friends... A support group. But, years later when you realize that life is pretty much an alliance.. The you realize how important it was to set things up or success.

Also, I realize that some of my words sound very arrogant or off-putting. If they offend you, simply move on and just ignore this post. It is not for you.

So, lastly I am looking for friends that are like me. Kind, honest and loyal. To be forthcomming that is really what i wanted anyway. But, as you can see from the list of dangerous people... Those people keep you from that.

Keep your shields up... All the time.
Inundate
Spiritual boobytraps were created to keep everything in order and in line.
This reverence and gratitude for sacred things as well as penance help define how spiritually evolved a person is.
People who talk about ideas are successful, people who only talk about people are not.
The major rule I learned from my grandfather is to always keep your word, no matter what the cost is.

Cerber

Re: Looking for friends

Post by Cerber »

Inundate wrote:Hi.

.. I am looking for friends that are like me - Kind, honest and loyal.
I was always looking for friend with such great opinion about one self. How unfortunate I'm one of those dangerous people [cry]

Inundate
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Inundate »

Cerber wrote:
Inundate wrote:Hi.

.. I am looking for friends that are like me - Kind, honest and loyal.
I was always looking for friend with such great opinion about one self. How unfortunate I'm one of those dangerous people [cry]
o.O'

Yeah. I hate playing this card but I am an old man ffs.

You know those liberals that whine, cry and complain? I used to do all that and it is just stupid. I DO care don't get me wrong. It is just that eventually you come to realize what is real and what is totally bs. I can't apologize for the truth.

Inundate
This reverence and gratitude for sacred things as well as penance help define how spiritually evolved a person is.
People who talk about ideas are successful, people who only talk about people are not.
The major rule I learned from my grandfather is to always keep your word, no matter what the cost is.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Inundate wrote: It is just that eventually you come to realize what is real and what is totally bs. I can't apologize for the truth.
Inundate
I wouldn't expect it any other way. We are all very experienced battle harden old men with our own flavours of truth cooked up over many decades (except Shawn, I heard he was brewing his for at least 200 years, rumour's floating around). You are in the right place, even if for the wrong reasons. It looks like a temple from outside, maybe it even was once, but now it's just an indoor market, so just find and empty stall and start chanting. May the best packaging wins!

Inundate
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Inundate »

Cerber wrote:
Inundate wrote: It is just that eventually you come to realize what is real and what is totally bs. I can't apologize for the truth.
Inundate
I wouldn't expect it any other way. We are all very experienced battle harden old men with our own flavours of truth cooked up over many decades (except Shawn, I heard he was brewing his for at least 200 years, rumour's floating around). You are in the right place, even if for the wrong reasons. It looks like a temple from outside, maybe it even was once, but now it's just an indoor market, so just find and empty stall and start chanting. May the best packaging wins!
Well, I try to make references that people understand. Do you know who Earth, Wind and Fire are? I mean when I was born the Internet existed but you communicated on "ports" besides port 80 (www) and 8080 (secure www). This is before the 80s. So, really what you are telling me is this is most likely what kids call a cosplay board?

Werewolves DO NOT exist. I have traveled the world and was probably on a forum a long time ago when someones mom went all hysterical because we shut this down. I guess honestly, I do not care. Just do not go before a shrink and claim it.

Is this a fantasy board?

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Inundate wrote: Werewolves DO NOT exist.
What evidence you have to support such outrageous claim?
Inundate wrote:
Is this a fantasy board?
I sure hope we still have at least some of that. There can be no magic(k) without imagination.

Inundate
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Inundate »

Cerber wrote:
Inundate wrote: Werewolves DO NOT exist.
What evidence you have to support such outrageous claim?
Inundate wrote:
Is this a fantasy board?
I sure hope we still have at least some of that. There can be no magic(k) without imagination.
You seem to assume that I want to talk to you. Why do you think this is?
Why do you think werewolves are real? Did your mommy tell you?

Imagination is not everything. In fact if imagination was everything you would be lacking a major skill.

So, you come here to my post. You clearly have no regard for facts. Why do you think I want to talk to you?
I was trying to be polite and kind. But honestly, that doesnt work because you try to walk all over people. If someone does not want to hear what you have to say... Fuck Off. I have made that abundantly clear.
Ill probably have to explain that you are put on ignore too because otherwise you will not get it.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Well that's not nice. I thought we could be friends. I tried to be kind and honest, as you said, and I was the kindest I could possibly be, and still I couldn't fit your refined pallet.. that hurt my feelings [crymore]
Oh well, better sooner than later [happy2]

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

Inundate wrote:
Is this a fantasy board?
No.

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

Inundate wrote:
Werewolves DO NOT exist.
Prove it.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Desecrated wrote:
Inundate wrote:
Is this a fantasy board?
No.
I don't mean to hijack somebody's thread, but mind me asking what is to to you? I've always wondered.

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

Cerber wrote:
Desecrated wrote:
Inundate wrote:
Is this a fantasy board?
No.
I don't mean to hijack somebody's thread, but mind me asking what is to to you? I've always wondered.
An occult forum.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Desecrated wrote: An occult forum.
I'd like a glass of your finest sand with it [gz]

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

Cerber wrote:
Desecrated wrote: An occult forum.
I'd like a glass of your finest sand with it [gz]
Sorry, that reference is lost on me. I don't know what you're talking about.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Desecrated wrote:
I'm not very good with references, it's random.
Your answer seems very dry. No fairies, no rainbows.. [sadface]

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

Cerber wrote:
Desecrated wrote:
I'm not very good with references, it's random.
Your answer seems very dry. No fairies, no rainbows.. [sadface]

Since english isn't my first language I try to keep it short to avoid confusion.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Desecrated wrote: Since english isn't my first language I try to keep it short to avoid confusion.
English is not my first either, but I like to make old lady work. Healthy level of confusion is good for us, in my religion.

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

Cerber wrote:
Desecrated wrote: Since english isn't my first language I try to keep it short to avoid confusion.
English is not my first either, but I like to make old lady work. Healthy level of confusion is good for us, in my religion.
Keep your confusion in your old lady, we have enough of it here already ;)

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

Desecrated wrote:
Cerber wrote:
Keep your confusion in your old lady, we have enough of it here already ;)
Please do not confuse your old lady, she's probably had enough of your shit as it is.
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

chowderpope wrote:Please do not confuse your old lady, she's probably had enough of your shit as it is.
Cerber is actually correct about this. In a relationship you need a certain level of confusion. Otherwise it gets boring in the long run.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

That's what I'm talking about. Drop a spark of confusion and boom!..
fractal_transformation.gif
fractal_transformation.gif (162.91 KiB) Viewed 9984 times
universe splits, new pathways opens up, new doors reveals it self and new dialogue options unlocks. Some of which worth exploring. Some of it may lead to exciting new discoveries and so on..

But first, let me take a selfie..
k90YFSMB.gif
k90YFSMB.gif (1.94 MiB) Viewed 9984 times

Inundate
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Inundate »

Desecrated wrote:
chowderpope wrote:Please do not confuse your old lady, she's probably had enough of your shit as it is.
Cerber is actually correct about this. In a relationship you need a certain level of confusion. Otherwise it gets boring in the long run.
You mean mystery, give and take (also called dynamics).
Confusion means something different and is not in normal relationships.

For example, if you do not know who or what you are... Or question that you are 1.) Easily open to hypnotic suggestion. 2.) This will lead to confusion as to how you act, which is still bad.'

Werewolves do not exist, because just like vampires they are made up. It doesnot give you any extra bonuses or anything. But if you just believe in what you are doing, ironically it is far better than any stupid fantasy.

Explaining why werewolves are fiction is a bit like explaining why dihydrogen monoxide is not dangerous. Either you know, or you do not. There just happens to be no inbetween. I have been over subjects like this the past decade because some of you are losing it. That is not okay for the rest of us that are skilled yet are humiliated by this lack of grey matter fortitude of people who believe they exist. It does not make sense to make everyone else suffer because of this stupidity.

Malogranatum
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Malogranatum »

Innundate, regarding your label of those who discuss chaos as dangerous people due to the reason of entropy:

Are you familiar with the Greek etymology of the word, chaos? Our English word comes from "khaos" which the Oxford dictionary defines as "the formless matter supposed to have existed before the creation of the universe" and "the first created being, from which came the primeval deities Gaia, Tartarus, Erebus, and Nyx". I suppose it's the Anglo's hatred of Greek paganism in the middle ages that brought the term "chaos" into it's negative meaning that it now has, but it's actually a very beautiful term for the origin of creation. The opposite of death, really!

Most chaos magickians I know regard the Greek etymology as their working definition when talking about "chaos" magick. So perhaps keep that in mind and rethink your position on those of us who use this term to describe our practice.
Chaos Witch + Tarot Reader

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

Malogranatum wrote:Innundate, regarding your label of those who discuss chaos as dangerous people due to the reason of entropy:

Are you familiar with the Greek etymology of the word, chaos? Our English word comes from "khaos" which the Oxford dictionary defines as "the formless matter supposed to have existed before the creation of the universe" and "the first created being, from which came the primeval deities Gaia, Tartarus, Erebus, and Nyx". I suppose it's the Anglo's hatred of Greek paganism in the middle ages that brought the term "chaos" into it's negative meaning that it now has, but it's actually a very beautiful term for the origin of creation. The opposite of death, really!

Most chaos magickians I know regard the Greek etymology as their working definition when talking about "chaos" magick. So perhaps keep that in mind and rethink your position on those of us who use this term to describe our practice.
Chaos could be used to indicate a transcending of reason such as the conditions prior to the creation of the Universe. I don't believe any formless matter existed before the Universe though(M-Theory excluded). Instead I would say nothing existed. The illusion of space was created along with the Universe. Just ponder the illusory 4D dreamscape created by consciousness; having no real physical existence. Extend that from Microcosm to Macrocosm.

Neither here nor there : CCoburn : The Road Scribe

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Shawn Blackwolf »

Inundate wrote: I have been over subjects like this the past decade because some of you are losing it. That is not okay for the rest of us that are skilled yet are humiliated by this lack of grey matter fortitude of people who believe they exist. It does not make sense to make everyone else suffer because of this stupidity.
"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy."

And as I was talking to the quantum physicist , Brian Greene about multidimensional reality ,
and possibility factors , there are bleedovers between dimensions...at the very least , the
possibilities...

To think less than that is stupid... [wink]

Return to “Introductions”