Any advice ?

Announce your presence, if you will.

Angelus4eva
Forum Member
Forum Member

Any advice ?

Post by Angelus4eva »

Hello all
I am a 29 years old male who was essentially given a death sentence . I would do anything and would like help on who to reach out to good or evil OR if you know a ritual ? I have a few months left , a child and fiancée. thank you

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Any advice ?

Post by chowderpope »

Hi, I think it would be a good time to touch base with the spirit of God. You are part of the eternal spirit that never dies. If there were a way to live forever, everyone would be Dracula, and they would all be miserable. This life is not meant to be lived forever, and the wheel keeps turning.

It may be advisable, if it's within the legal boundaries of your government [wink] [wink], that you take psilocybin or LSD. I have heard of studies done on dying patients that found the substances really put them in touch with a spiritual nature and made them more optimistic about going to the other side.

Just remember that death is not the end.
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!

inMalkuth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by inMalkuth »

Its unfortunate that this is occurring to you. Not knowing much other than you have a fiance and a child, I can say that you should feel at ease knowing that you have played your role in the cycle of life. You may not feel reconciled, or ready to leave, but know that in the natural view, you have done what is expected. Im not as optimistic as the last poster about an "other side" but if there is one, Im sure you are on your way to someplace nice. I know this isnt what you were asking for... selling your soul isnt exactly the answer here, though you could plead your case to your God and offer up an idea of the life you will lead should you be allowed to live on. If you do wind up with a reprieve, dont forget the deal you made. Peace.

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Shawn Blackwolf »

http://www.buddhanet.net/e-learning/his ... in-txt.htm

http://www.crystalinks.com/kwanyin.html

https://www.google.com/search?q=Quan+Yi ... 66&bih=604

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-crC3o4MOTg4/ ... 0x2160.jpg

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/1e/f7/87/1ef7 ... quotes.jpg

All Things Are Possible , Not All Are Permittable...

Yet One Never Knows What Magic , Belief , And Devotional Prayer , May Accomplish

May The Goddess and God Bless You And Your Family
Attachments
getwell22.jpg

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

Angelus4eva wrote:Hello all
I am a 29 years old male who was essentially given a death sentence . I would do anything and would like help on who to reach out to good or evil OR if you know a ritual ? I have a few months left , a child and fiancée. thank you
There is nothing.

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

I should probably elaborate a little bit:

Immortality is fiction. You hear about it in stories like Dorian Grey, Frankenstein and full metal alchemist. But there is no real books about it.
I should also add that all of those stories ends very very bad.

Second is the idea of making a pact with a demon to get an extra 10 years of life or so. This is from a TV-Show called supernatural and once again, there is no real texts on this subject.
There are books about demon pacts and so on, but they are long ritual spanning for several years and would also take years of training before you could execute them.

Thirdly: Internet healers, conjurers, and so on. Don't waste your money on these frauds. I'm sure there are a handful of people that would have no problem using a dying man to get a paycheck. But it's not real.

What you are looking for isn't magic, it's a miracle.

Angelus4eva
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Angelus4eva »

thank you all for your advice . however I am open to any entity or ritual . I am not seeking immortality but just a return to good health .for those who don't want to reply to the thread please pm me. I am willing to do anything .thank you

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

You can use magic to speed up an already ongoing recovery, but you can't create something entirely new. It has to come from somewhere.
Think of magic like a ball. The best thing you can do is to poke it a little bit and create some momentum in the direction it is already going, If you are really lucky you can change the course just slightly. But to get it to stop entirely, turn 180 and go in the other direction is impossible.

You are better of seeing counseling and getting to terms with the whole situation and accepting it, than going on a wild goose-chase on the internet.

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

Personally, what I would do is pray to Raphael and any of the many saints associated with healing, bearing in mind that it may just be time to move on. If it is time, it is time and you can let go and move forward. Death does not have to be a scary or sad thing, it can be a beautiful thing. Once you cross that threshold, I think you will be surprised. There are many people throughout history who you might call mystics that have crossed that threshold and they all report it to be extremely pleasant.
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!

Angelus4eva
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Angelus4eva »

chowderpope wrote:Personally, what I would do is pray to Raphael and any of the many saints associated with healing, bearing in mind that it may just be time to move on. If it is time, it is time and you can let go and move forward. Death does not have to be a scary or sad thing, it can be a beautiful thing. Once you cross that threshold, I think you will be surprised. There are many people throughout history who you might call mystics that have crossed that threshold and they all report it to be extremely pleasant.
I got family on the line so it is scary

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

chowderpope wrote:Personally, what I would do is pray to Raphael and any of the many saints associated with healing, bearing in mind that it may just be time to move on. If it is time, it is time and you can let go and move forward. Death does not have to be a scary or sad thing, it can be a beautiful thing. Once you cross that threshold, I think you will be surprised. There are many people throughout history who you might call mystics that have crossed that threshold and they all report it to be extremely pleasant.
Seems like wrong address. Why not Azrael?
Do you want to die healthy or live longer?

Angelus4eva
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Angelus4eva »

hi all
so recent medical tests gives me two months .running out of time . can anyone help ? I will do anything to have a healthy life .thank you

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

You could do an evocation with some entity known to relate to physical health and try to petition it to make a miracle happen for you. Barbas is a goetic demon associated with causing and healing diseases.

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

Angelus4eva wrote:hi all
so recent medical tests gives me two months .running out of time . can anyone help ? I will do anything to have a healthy life .thank you
There is nothing that can be done in 2 months. You have to accept that you are going to die. Stop fighting it and spend the last of your time doing something worth doing.

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

If I were you, I would find some loan shark and spin the story that you have an inside on whatever big sport-event is coming up and you need exactly 77625 dollars for your system to pay out.
Then take the first plane to Vegas, blow half of the money on every drug conceivable to man and the rest on hookers and fast food.
You'll either OD, die naturally or get a bullet in your head, either way it's the best way out.
Honestly I'm 66 years old and I've seen my fair share of death and it ain't pretty. It's not like the movies where you just fall asleep and everybody cries warm tears. It's fucking messy and painful.

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

Desecrated wrote:If I were you, I would find some loan shark and spin the story that you have an inside on whatever big sport-event is coming up and you need exactly 77625 dollars for your system to pay out.
Then take the first plane to Vegas, blow half of the money on every drug conceivable to man and the rest on hookers and fast food.
You'll either OD, die naturally or get a bullet in your head, either way it's the best way out.
Honestly I'm 66 years old and I've seen my fair share of death and it ain't pretty. It's not like the movies where you just fall asleep and everybody cries warm tears. It's fucking messy and painful.
I know you're being silly but I feel the need to answer seriously anyway: If he goes to a loan shark, that may endanger his family. Plus, overdosing on drugs isn't necessarily going to be a comfortable death. I've witnessed a very painful overdose that resulted in death. It's not for me. If anything, I'd recommend certain drugs which are known to result in ego death, so that you can come to terms with your death.

What I'd do is petition an entity who has a solid reputation, then just don't worry about it. If it works out, great. If not, still fine, you'll adventure into the great beyond in two months.

Your small self is desperately grasping to this life, but you are bigger than you could ever imagine, and this life is just a drop in the ocean.

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Shawn Blackwolf »

There are these thoughts :
Attachments
sandman-death.jpg
leonardodavinci1.jpg
khalilgibran1.jpg

Angelus4eva
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Angelus4eva »

chowderpope wrote:You could do an evocation with some entity known to relate to physical health and try to petition it to make a miracle happen for you. Barbas is a goetic demon associated with causing and healing diseases.
how to reach barbas? thank you

Angelus4eva
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Angelus4eva »

chowderpope wrote:
Desecrated wrote:If I were you, I would find some loan shark and spin the story that you have an inside on whatever big sport-event is coming up and you need exactly 77625 dollars for your system to pay out.
I know you're being silly but I feel the need to answer seriously anyway: If he goes to a loan shark, that may endanger his family. Plus, overdosing on drugs isn't necessarily going to be a comfortable death. I've witnessed a very painful overdose that resulted in death. It's not for me. If anything, I'd recommend certain drugs which are known to result in ego death, so that you can come to terms with your death.

What I'd do is petition an entity who has a solid reputation, then just don't worry about it. If it works out, great. If not, still fine, you'll adventure into the great beyond in two months.

Your small self is desperately grasping to this life, but you are bigger than you could ever imagine, and this life is just a drop in the ocean.
how to get the entity? thank you

Angelus4eva
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Angelus4eva »

Cerber wrote:
do you know how to die healthy and live longer ? thank you .
Seems like wrong address. Why not Azrael?
Do you want to die healthy or live longer?

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

I'm afraid I'm the worst person to ask for such advice. This critter right here can't wait to get off this wretched place. I'll just serve my sentence and hasta la Vista

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

Angelus4eva wrote:
chowderpope wrote:You could do an evocation with some entity known to relate to physical health and try to petition it to make a miracle happen for you. Barbas is a goetic demon associated with causing and healing diseases.
how to reach barbas? thank you
I'm not comfortable telling you that because I don't work with Solomonic evocation, but you can research it yourself. They are also known by the name Marbas. You can look up how to evoke Marbas or how to perform Solomonic evocation. I'm just throwing this idea at you because I feel bad. If you try it, it could fail, it could possibly be harmful, I don't know, it's not my thing. Do it at your own risk. That's all I got for you.

Return to “Introductions”