My introduction

Announce your presence, if you will.

VF777
Forum Member
Forum Member

My introduction

Post by VF777 »

Greetings to you all.

I'm happy to have joined this forum to share material, experiences, and to learn and teach. I've been studying the Arcane arts for 7 years now, Witchcraft, Black/white, death magick, the runes, hermetic alchemy, many other philosophies and traditions, ceremonial magick and divination, crystals, I hath recently adjusted my curriculum and system of belief/philosophy on where I should go, so I learned to pave my path now. I'm studying and practicing Ceremonial magick and I'm trying to work with the elements and planetary rites. Feel free to message me if you'd like to socialize and share your experiences with me, I am giving free readings as well using Thoth's tarot deck!

I'd love to also discuss more with you, my friends, The Law of One, meditation and spirituality, and other planes of existence. I'd be more than happy to respond to your Pm's, if you will decide to PM me, I love you all and hope the best to your journey's.

Sincerely with Love,
IAMRA
~ May you be blessed by the supreme truth and love of the universe ~

VF777
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: My introduction

Post by VF777 »

Lady of the Hunt wrote:hi I am new here as well. can you explain the differences between white and black and death magic and what the law of one is please?
Greetings to you, I have answered one of your questions on another post, I have used white magick to help me bring more wealth, positive living, a fresh moment of fixing negative outcomes. White Magick is simply consisting of any ritual, spell or magickal working that is used for the greater good. Black magick, on the other hand, is used to incite destructive energies, and it can be used for justice too. Black magick in general also consists of demonic summoning, making of pacts. It is more oriented towards negative energies that can either be used to justify something or someone, and to harm someone. Be very wise with what you do with this because it can backfire. Death Magick is basically Necromancy, but more of using death-like energy to produce energy that can be used to drain someone's life force for instance and working with certain spirits, I am more focused on Magick as a whole personally speaking, I love white magick and it has worked very much better for me, but black Magick has done its job well. Either way, I use magick always to help myself or others, to ascend, I hope this gives you a brief introductory. Happy learning, my friend. =)

Note: I do not encourage the use of Magick for any negative or selfish purpose.

Sincerely with love,
Frater IAMRA
~ May you be blessed by the supreme truth and love of the universe ~

Return to “Introductions”