alot to read but need advice

Announce your presence, if you will.

chasespades
Forum Member
Forum Member

alot to read but need advice

Post by chasespades »

First of all, preemptive thanks to anyone who even takes the time to read all this, I know its alot and after (kinda) proofreading it, I see it reads like a bad creepypasta but it seems that the more information given in regards to matters such as this, the easier it is to find a solution so i hope you guys trust me as much as you can trust a random anonymous stranger on the internet. I tried to research and figure things out on my own but I figure I should get a second opinion before accidentally selling my soul or summoning some squid demon. Dont know if those are things that can really happen but just in case...

My girlfriend sees things, she thought she was crazy and even went to therapy for it. Didn't help. I managed to convince her she might not be so crazy and shes only recently started to begrudgingly entertain the idea that her situation might be paranormal despite some REALLY obvious signs that I will get to.

For the record, i cant sense the things she can, (or anything as far as i kno, dont got the gift) and any info i have was gained from my own (most likely inaccurate) research. The occult/magic/paranormal interests me greatly but i dont really know where to look for reasonably accurate information regarding it, but hey i tried my best and now im here so onto our issue.

So lets start with what she can do.I dont know if this info is necessary to helping us but I'll give it anyway.

She sees two kinds of specters one smaller faster more energetic one and bigger slower black ones, I'll get back to these as they are the cause of our problem.

She can also sense what i assume is the innate energies in symbols and places, but the most she usually says about it is they make her feel either good, bad, or weird. If i ask her to specify she can sometimes, saying somthing gives her a peaceful or safe feeling, or an angry one ect. , but sometimes she cant explain it beyond good/bad/weird.
For example, she has what looks sort of like a Valknut symbol (I googled "three interlocking triangles symbol", that was the first thing and it sort of looks like that, research complete) that she says makes her feel safe.

She also has a weird "Spider-sense" (from spiderman, cant think of any other way to describe it), but more catching a falling glass (or trying to anyway) without looking than dodging bullets, and can sense when people are around her within a certain radius without ever actually having seen them. Shes also hyper aware of other peoples emotional state even when they are trying to hide it. She actually doesnt like going to crowded rowdy places because she feels like shes being overwhelmed by everyone's feelings. She cant read minds tho, just to clarify.

Based on my own (god knows how accurate) research, she checks pretty much every single box for what would be considered a human/fairy hybrid in gaelic/celtic mythology but instead of fairies she see's the specters i previously mentioned, and thats where our problem begins.

I went the Celtic route with my research based off of her description of the small white spectres which are the rarer of the two that she sees, but after giving her some info on various beliefs regarding fairies, she said they didnt feel like they would be fairies, she couldn't describe what they were but she said they felt like a "child", but not in the human sense, but in a general age sense. She also said they didnt feel "grounded" or permanent and even tho she can see and is aware of them, they arent aware of her as far as she can tell but they make her feel "nervous".

She couldn't expand on why or how, just nervous. Eventually tho they fade away after zipping around a bit. I THINK she said they occasionally like to mess with her electronics, im not sure tho, i kno her electronics get messed with, and i recall her saying that one of those was responsible once but im not sure on that part.

The larger black ones are more the problem . She sees these very frequently sometimes even in groups, they range in size from "Basket Ball Player Tall" to the size of a dog. The taller ones feel male and the medium and smaller ones feel either female or "neutral". Also, when she talks about their size she will often say they "feel" a certain size instead of looking that size. Unlike the white ones she says these feel grounded and are aware of her and she often feels these observing or "peeking" at her.

Problem is she is afraid of them. When i asked her, she said they didnt feel angry or malevolent but still had a very "dominating" presence, and gave her the feeling of a "judge", also saying they felt very forceful and unpleasant. I asked her if she felt like these could be interacted with but she was completely against it, saying it felt like a very bad idea, that "she knew she shouldnt" and she wanted to "keep them separate from my world".

She says they will occasionally approach her slowly and just kind of observe her but not actually do anything other than sit there, be menacing and cause her to feel unpleasant before wandering off. She says if they do fade away or disappear, it feels more like deciding to leave instead of the white ones, where when they disappear, they are just do, I assume like something burning out, ill ask her to specify tomorrow.

The black and white spectres have on at least one occasion been in the same room with her together, but as far as she would discern they didnt interact or were even aware of each other in any way she could discern. The white one entered first and was just zipping about and slowly fading away the way they normally do when she sees them and the black one slowly ploddged its way in a little later, moved right in front of her next to her bed and just sat there being a general arse and spoiling the mood.

We were face timing at the time and she was trying to text something to me and something was effing with her phone, (think she said it was the white one but im not sure) pressing buttons randomly, draining the battery, and her hand was cold but only if she was touching the phone. If she took it off, not cold, if she picked it back up, cold, you get the idea.
The little white one was hanging around the window when the black one came in tho, and i myself saw the curtains moving in the way curtains move when being blown by a slight breeze or air conditioner, and i would have blamed it on that if the window hadnt been closed and her student housing didnt have any airconditioner at all. Again i didnt see the white thing since i cant see these things at all, so i cant say what was moving it for certain.

Now my girls a very private person she doesnt like the feeling of these things watching her. Im the only person shes ever talked about this to other than telling her therapists she "sees things that arent there sometimes". All of this was pretty hard for her to come to terms with (tho shes slowly becoming more open to it), despite INCREDIBLY obvious and activity at her parents home and i may as well cover the events there to since it could give want someone here may consider useful information.

Im talking finding piles of ash or blood spots in her bed randomly. The ash wound up there in the time it took her to go to the bathroom and back.
Once she woke up to find a more considerable amount of blood in the bed, so she goes to the bathroom to check herself but didnt have any cuts on her that could have caused it. I dont mean like the bed was just soaked in it, but it was enough to make her go check for injuries.

Then theres the standard stuff like room temperatures dropping to unexplainable levels randomly, and crazy stuff happening to her electronics. I remember one day i sent her one of those fake "cursed" youtube videos, the Mereana Mordegard Glesgorv. I watched it nothing happened, sent it to my friends nothing happened. The video aint cursed. But i sent it to her and the second she opens it, her laptop, cellphone, Ipod, and lamp all go nuclear and are fried beyond repair. Except the lamp, the bulb just blew. :p
Now I'm not saying the video was cursed. For all i kno, she opened the video at the exact moment a solar flare sent an electromagnetic pulse directly into her room, but these are just the events as they happened. She opened the video, bam, no gadgets.

Finally theres silhouettes of people randomly appearing, strange noises and doors opening, stuff not where she put it, standard poltergeist-y stuff.
You could find a picture of her folks house in the dictionary under haunted. Probably has to do with it being built on an old WW2 graveyard. But really all this extreme stuff only happens at her folks house, other than that its usually just the black and white specters and occasional electronic weirdness.

So the reason im telling you all this is because we are trying to figure out a way to take her "off the radar", she doesnt like these black specters observing her all the time it makes her uncomfortable. Is there somewhere we can find info on how to deal with this. Does she need to go to a zen temple and meditate? Contact a priest for an exorcism? (I kno her folks house needs one). And most importantly, can she learn to throw fireballs :p?/JK

One last bit of info that will probably be useful, when she was a child (around 1st grade) her heart stopped during recess at school and she was resuscitated by a teacher, she remembers having a dream during that time of sitting in an unfamiliar room at a table by herself and feeling angry and slamming her hands on the table. Then she woke up. What does this have to do with her situation? Hell if i kno, thats why im here asking you guys.

Im gonna post a response to this stating my own (probably completely off the mark) hypothesis on whats going on. But again, if theres a way she can learn to control her ability or make herself invisible to her little fan club, please let me know.

chasespades
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: alot to read but need advice

Post by chasespades »

ok so personal theory time.

Little white things are something like a soul/spirit who i guess were just born or died or whatever it is they do to come into existence, and haven't been taken to wherever it is, (heaven, hell, Seattle) they are supposed to go. Maybe thats why they aren't aware of her, since they aren't really supposed to be there in the first place.

Big black things are either somthing like Charron the ferryman that gets dead people where they are supposed to go or alternatively eat the ones that missed the bus. Maybe when she was clinically dead for a bit,somthing in her started sending out the "im dead" signal but since she was resuscitated it scrambles their circuits when they get to her. They dont know what to do and just kinda are checking her out trying to figure out whats going on and thats why she feels them observing her, or maybe they are assholes trying to mess with her in which case id like any and all information on how to get them to piss off. Either way, Thanks for any assistance you guys give.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Let's entertain the idea your story is truth, and there is person like that, because there is people that can do some of the things described and some that were not. In different combinations even. Such person would have to learn to control and even suppress his/her emotion far beyond what's humanly possible, but since things that were named are not readily available for mere mortals so there is a chance. On the other hand exposing such person publicly might bring "bad luck", certainly not something I would do to my friend.

chasespades
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chasespades »

Cerber wrote:Let's entertain the idea your story is truth, and there is person like that, because there is people that can do some of the things described and some that were not. In different combinations even. Such person would have to learn to control and even suppress his/her emotion far beyond what's humanly possible, but since things that were named are not readily available for mere mortals so there is a chance. On the other hand exposing such person publicly might bring "bad luck", certainly not something I would do to my friend.

ok so as far as exposing her goes, everything i said tonight, i had her permission to say. If this is one of those things your just not supposed to talk about, bit late for all that.

Lets focus on the black spectres as they are the crux of the problem, how does she get them to go away? It cant be that she has to go through life not allowed to feel feelings.... I've read that certain spirit beings feed on emotional energy and will induce strong emotions like fear/anger/sadness ect. to feed. But theres no way there are that many all around all the time right? if something like that existed in those numbers wouldn't everyone be screwed?

EDIT: or if not go away make it so they arent always watching her

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Apologies for overstepping. It seems you've got a strong grip on the matter already.
But since I lack intelligence for scripts I shall find me the nearest exit. Feel free to drop me a line on your progress whenever you feel like [happy2]

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

It's actually not that big of a problem and it can be fixed in a couple of weeks.

I'm going to link you 5 different threads that we have had on similar situations that gives you some tips and tricks to use. But feel free to continue posting after you've red them, because I'm sure you have more questions later on.

http://www.occultforum.org/forum/viewto ... 55&t=37981

http://www.occultforum.org/forum/viewto ... 55&t=38253

http://www.occultforum.org/forum/viewto ... =5&t=40186

http://www.occultforum.org/forum/viewto ... 55&t=38081

http://www.occultforum.org/forum/viewto ... =4&t=38437

chasespades
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chasespades »

man its almost 4 am im not, trying to piss you off... could you maybe just suggest somewhere i can start researching on how to deal with such a situation? I got another guys answer from reddit and he suggested some amazon books,
The Practicle Psychic Self Defence Book by Robert Bruce,
Psychic Self-Defense: The Classic Instruction Manual for Protecting Yourself Against Paranormal Attack by Dione Fortune
Warrior of the Light: A Manual by Deckle Edge

Is this a good starting point or a waste of time?

chasespades
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chasespades »

Desecrated wrote:It's actually not that big of a problem and it can be fixed in a couple of weeks.

I'm going to link you 5 different threads that we have had on similar situations that gives you some tips and tricks to use. But feel free to continue posting after you've red them, because I'm sure you have more questions later on.

http://www.occultforum.org/forum/viewto ... 55&t=37981

http://www.occultforum.org/forum/viewto ... 55&t=38253

http://www.occultforum.org/forum/viewto ... =5&t=40186

http://www.occultforum.org/forum/viewto ... 55&t=38081

http://www.occultforum.org/forum/viewto ... =4&t=38437
Thanks ill read through as much of them as i can tonight

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

chasespades wrote: I got another guys answer from reddit and he suggested some amazon books,
The Practicle Psychic Self Defence Book by Robert Bruce,
Psychic Self-Defense: The Classic Instruction Manual for Protecting Yourself Against Paranormal Attack by Dione Fortune
Warrior of the Light: A Manual by Deckle Edge

Is this a good starting point or a waste of time?
The Practical Psychic Self-Defence Book by Robert Bruce, might be a good choice. Robert Bruce is a psychic researcher and not a magician so there might be some interesting angles in that one.

The Dion Fortune book is really interesting to read to us that study the history of magic, but there isn't a lot of practical tips in it.

I don't know the third one.

Here is a list of books that I recommend:

Denning & Phillips - Practical guide to psychic self-defense

The book is very new age, and it works mostly with your aura and how to repair and strengthen your aura.
If you view this from a moderns secular view, it's basically a book about strengthening your own resolve to not be hurt. It's allowing yourself to say to yourself that you deserve to be safe and that others do not have the right to hurt you. It's a very strong self empowerment.
I think there are some methods in this book that would really help you guys.

Ellen Dugan - Practical Protection Magick

This book is half witchcraft and half psychology. It will teach you how to deal with negative people/energies/places and other stuff that wants your time and energy. I don't think she is a very good practitioner or a very serious writer, but she does bring up some good points.
I like that it covers both emotional vampires in your daily life and also goes into spirits, ghosts and the astral.

Christopher Penczak - Witches shield

This book focuses on warding, shielding and mental traps for those that try to harm you. It comes with a audio cd with guided meditations for you to build a strong guarded mind.
There is some really good stuff about how to work with simple means and make them part of an overall defense. Probably one of the more serious book written by a serious practitioner.

Jason Miller - Protection and reversal magick

Very similar to the book above, but it has more of a slant towards ritual magic, chaos magick and modern magick so some might be more comfortable with that.
Jason has a very good reputation in the occult community and is recognized as an overall serious writer.Last time I posted this list, Most people recommended Miller.

Dorothy Morrison - Utterly wicked

I love this book for 2 reasons. It has a great sense of humor and it's not afraid to go to the dark side. 'Offense is the best defense' holds true in this book.

Denise Alvarado - Voodoo Hoodoo Spellbook

Denise is one of the more serious workers in Louisiana hoodoo and I find this book extremely easy to work with. I've done several of her Oils with some really good results. It covers more than just protection, but I really like that it covers both washes, oils, powders and candlemagick. So if you make protection oil, you can also make protection floor wash, and protection powder and protection candlemagick spells. It gives you the possibility to fight a war on more than one front.

Tannita - Curses and Bindings

This is another book that isn't afraid to go dark, and it contains a lot of black magic. In some sense the books is equally useful if you are casting curses or protecting against them. But it has a very interesting part about putting up mental barriers, that kinda builds upon what Penczak is talking about in his book, so it's worth mentioning in this list.

chasespades
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chasespades »

Thanks man, I'll order the one by Denning & Phillips, it sounds like the safest way to go about it and if it boosts your confidence in the process thats only a bonus.

Return to “Introductions”