And to you all a great day!

Announce your presence, if you will.

ALIEN
Forum Member
Forum Member

And to you all a great day!

Post by ALIEN »

I am a composer, musician and screenwriter by profession but a person very engaged with the occult, hermeticism, alchemy, philosophy and science. For years I've been following and reading, and re-reading and re-reading the works of everything from Crowley, Dee, Paracelsus, Trismegistus, Achad, Jung and the list goes on, including many other sacred stuff like the Tibetan Book of the Dead and so forth.

I am hoping to engage with fellow like-minded thinkers here and make some friends. Glad to be around. Cheers! [cool]
"Some say he was is holy man, others say he is a shithead"

Cerber

Re: And to you all a great day!

Post by Cerber »

Although I don't share your likemindeness (I haven't read any of those books you speak of, at least not passed first few pages, let issue you with welcoming growl, just because no one more appropriate is around at this hour. "Woof". There.
Thank you for choosing OccultForum and we hope you will have a pleasant journey with us. Please pay attention to the fallowing safety information.
“Ladies and gentlemen, the Captain has turned on the Fasten Seat Belt sign. If you haven’t already done so, please stow your carry-on luggage underneath the seat in front of you or in an overhead bin. Please take your seat and fasten your seat belt. And also make sure your seat back and folding trays are in their full upright position.

If you are seated next to an emergency exit, please read carefully the special instructions card located by your seat. If you do not wish to perform the functions described in the event of an emergency, please ask a flight attendant to reseat you.

We remind you that this is a non-smoking flight. Smoking is prohibited on the entire aircraft, including the lavatories. Tampering with, disabling or destroying the lavatory smoke detectors is prohibited by law.

If you have any questions about our flight today, please don’t hesitate to ask one of our flight attendants. Thank you.”

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Shawn Blackwolf »

I'll add my Howl...

And say your reading list is along the lines of what I have done ,
among many more over the years...

So what do you think about Scriabin , as a composer / multi - media artist...

Or Matthew Barney's Cremaster Cycle ?

Fellini ?

Kurosawa ?

ALIEN
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by ALIEN »

Shawn Blackwolf wrote:I'll add my Howl...

And say your reading list is along the lines of what I have done ,
among many more over the years...

So what do you think about Scriabin , as a composer / multi - media artist...

Or Matthew Barney's Cremaster Cycle ?

Fellini ?

Kurosawa ?
[yay]

Scriabin is bloody awesome, his sonatas, Prometheus/poem of ecstasy, Mysterium etudes and preludes are all incredible. He is one of my favorite late romantic composers!

Multi media artist? well he was a very innovative mind, his synesthesia gave him visions that composers in the later 20th century (like Stockhausen for instance) where able to fully bring to life. Certainly the concept of Mysterium is no small concept [lol]

Cremaster? I've been fascinated by him since my teens. If anything, a lot of the very surreal imagery attracts me. He tries out some strange stuff and...I like strange [grin2]

Fellini? Haven't seen a lot of his films but Satyricon, 8 1/2, Amarcord and Intervista. His style is very unique and his films have a relationship to the audience that you don't get often.

Kurosawa? he's one I've seen far less of, but if you have suggestions? [happy2]

ALIEN
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by ALIEN »

Cerber wrote:Although I don't share your likemindeness (I haven't read any of those books you speak of, at least not passed first few pages, let issue you with welcoming growl, just because no one more appropriate is around at this hour. "Woof". There.
Thank you for choosing OccultForum and we hope you will have a pleasant journey with us. Please pay attention to the fallowing safety information.
“Ladies and gentlemen, the Captain has turned on the Fasten Seat Belt sign. If you haven’t already done so, please stow your carry-on luggage underneath the seat in front of you or in an overhead bin. Please take your seat and fasten your seat belt. And also make sure your seat back and folding trays are in their full upright position.

If you are seated next to an emergency exit, please read carefully the special instructions card located by your seat. If you do not wish to perform the functions described in the event of an emergency, please ask a flight attendant to reseat you.

We remind you that this is a non-smoking flight. Smoking is prohibited on the entire aircraft, including the lavatories. Tampering with, disabling or destroying the lavatory smoke detectors is prohibited by law.

If you have any questions about our flight today, please don’t hesitate to ask one of our flight attendants. Thank you.”
Thank you Cerber [lol] Glad to be here [happy]

Return to “Introductions”