Hello To All, Noobie Here

Announce your presence, if you will.

wownotthisagain
Forum Member
Forum Member

Hello To All, Noobie Here

Post by wownotthisagain »

I don't know exactly where to start with this, so I'm just going to start with why I'm here.

I have been involved in the illuminati, with government & big business celebrities & other celebrities the past 15 or so years.

My designs, ideas, plans, processes, inventions & spiritual contacts, have led to billion dollar business empires several times over & I've extended humanities reach galactically in the SSP (Secret Space Program), with transporters, vehicles, rockets, exoskeletons, energy generation, social media, online marketplaces & so much more. I've had tons of money stolen.

I've met angelic & demonic spiritual entities, full body apparition on 20 or more occasions, sometimes I've been given items, which government, letter agency, illuminati or other took from me.

I've been drugged & gang raped, molested, murdered, tortured, murdered again, colluded & conspired against, scammed, defrauded, set-up, stolen organs...it's been a freaking nightmarish hell on earth.

My more recent issue, is once all of these people really figured out who I am, they have really worked to contain & conceal it.

After on of my attempted murders, they put two demons inside of me, they claimed to "keep me alive".

One of them has 4 tentacles that go into & along each limb, a long section that goes along my spine & a sucker/attachment that attaches to my spine near the neck.

The other looks like a raindrop with two little arms & went in through my bellybutton. One of the craziest things I've seen the past few years, the government official opened a little 6 inch by 6 inch bag, out crawls this little dude, looks at my bellybutton, it splits in an x, crawls in & up in me a little & settles then it closed up & sealed.

They can be seen in radiology images with contrast.

So what I'm looking for, is someone that's experienced in physical, surgical demonic removal. I'd attempt them myself if that was safe, but since I don't have a robot helper, I've gone to doctors & they are helping cover it up & the government is refusing to help...here I am. I live in LA area.

Not a joke. Not messing with you. I need legit help, these people, things, are destroying my life & world. Anyone, please?

Cerber

Re: Hello To All, Noobie Here

Post by Cerber »

That's great story. Welcome

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!

wownotthisagain
Forum Member
Forum Member

Cerber wrote:That's great story. Welcome
It's not a story unfortunately. It's a series of colluded & conspired disgusting & terrible events. Does anyone know anyone that can help with this stuff, deadly serious?

Stukov
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Stukov »

Ironically the demon thing you describe is a real thing, but it appears you mix truth, half-truth, half-lies, and lies all together in your post.

There are tons of things you could do, that could verify your story, why you choose not to is a question you would be fair to answer.

Finally, your introduction about who you are and what you claim has happened to you, is completely unnecessary. You can do it, I won't stop you, I won't even make fun of you, but if you really wanted help, you wouldn't have included it. So either your "help me" is a distraction from the other stuff you want to talk about (build up empathy, create connection, investigate those who ask questions and what they ask, etc) or there is an alternative explanation. Perhaps you think you want to see who you can fish out with it, perhaps its you testing the waters before you say more details, perhaps you are just trying to gather intel on people here by seeing how they respond to such claims.

Perhaps, perhaps not.
I am the Watcher.
I am the Wanderer.
I am the Whisper.
I am the Warden.
I am the Weaver.

wownotthisagain
Forum Member
Forum Member

Stukov wrote:Ironically the demon thing you describe is a real thing, but it appears you mix truth, half-truth, half-lies, and lies all together in your post.

There are tons of things you could do, that could verify your story, why you choose not to is a question you would be fair to answer.

Finally, your introduction about who you are and what you claim has happened to you, is completely unnecessary. You can do it, I won't stop you, I won't even make fun of you, but if you really wanted help, you wouldn't have included it. So either your "help me" is a distraction from the other stuff you want to talk about (build up empathy, create connection, investigate those who ask questions and what they ask, etc) or there is an alternative explanation. Perhaps you think you want to see who you can fish out with it, perhaps its you testing the waters before you say more details, perhaps you are just trying to gather intel on people here by seeing how they respond to such claims.

Perhaps, perhaps not.
I know the demon things are, as I have them inside me right now, put in there by government & illuminati members.

I don't see where describing who I am, have been led to believe by multiple parties, know I am & have done some things, hurts. It's needed information as far as I'm concerned with something like this.

I'm here to get help with what all has & is happening to me.

The first of which, is finding someone that can legitimately help me have these physical demons removed.

I cannot provide proof I've not been given or that government & others have confiscated on the grounds of "national security" they claim.

Doctors etc are refusing to help me, this deep state, whatever this is, anytime I go to a new doctors office, they examine, disappear forever then make up BS & try to give me pills, refuse to show me images or try to show me ones that aren't me & send me away all while asking strange questions & making obviously incorrect statements & observations

If this is not what this forum is for, please guide me to people who can help me & aren't going to BS me like I have been for the past 7 years that all of this is going on.

I have a TBI from one of the times they tried to murder me & these other issues, I'm not trying to seem dumb or crazy...but this is what it is.

If any care to research some more of my life, have fun:

https://www.instagram.com/difdaysdifdevils/

https://www.instagram.com/socalijwusmc/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzkWUpQHdG0

Caerdon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Caerdon »

Alright, First, greetings and salutations!

Secondly, sorry for the abruptness, but alot of us are, surprisingly, very skeptical here (Crazy for an occult community, I know!). We always try to work on some basis of proof, the more fanciful the claim, the larger the proof needed to be given. We also go through the whole eliminate all of the possible other solutions and options first for... most claims, depending on the nature of said claim.
You claim you have physical demons implanted within you, along your limbs... well...i gotta ask how powerful of a light you can get your hands on, and it would be nice if you could do the old flashlight trick (cheep man's xray) and take some photos/videos for us. See? Easy proof, all of us would be satisfied, and you'll get more help easier that way.
Time is but an illusion in perception and is only perceived to pass by at the same moments together for us all... which is, quite frankly, me saying to not expect from me in a timely manner!
-I am but a simple wanderer... Though I may be gone for immeasurable time, always do I return.

Stukov
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Stukov »

Saying the government or Illuminati placed a demon inside you doesn't help anyone help you remove them. That is as useful as telling a police officer that an earthling stole your dvd collection in hopes of finding the culprit.

Furthermore, no one needs proof of either of the above to help you. The story you tell doesn't help anyone help you, all it does it distract them and make them less interested. If they don't believe your vague story, they aren't going to believe you need help.

If you want help, the information you would need to provide is who exactly put it there? Like literally, describe them, what relationship do they have to you? What is their name? How did they place it there? You say they placed it there to keep you alive, that is not what that entity does. So why is it there? When was it placed there? When did you notice it? What effects do you believe it has on you? Why do you feel you can't remove it yourself?
I am the Watcher.
I am the Wanderer.
I am the Whisper.
I am the Warden.
I am the Weaver.

Stukov
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Stukov »

BTW, what is the status with the demon(s) now?
I am the Watcher.
I am the Wanderer.
I am the Whisper.
I am the Warden.
I am the Weaver.

wownotthisagain
Forum Member
Forum Member

Double post, oops.
Last edited by wownotthisagain on Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

wownotthisagain
Forum Member
Forum Member

@Caerdon

I can understand you being skeptical, I'm a skeptic of everything in life naturally.

How powerful of a light can I get my hands on? For what reason?

What flashlight trick for a cheap mans X-Ray?

I'd be happy to do photos & videos of stuff thats doable for me being partially disabled & on a very limited budget.

@Stukov

I was simply providing relevant information to explain what's occurred & what I've been through. I feel, due to the nature & scope of what's been done, they are relevant.

I don't remember the names of the people who put them in there specifically right now unfortunately because of my TBI or because of the demons, or a combination of both.

I know several times when I've had demons removed, because I had to make important appearances & appear "normal" my cognitive & physical functions improved greatly.

But they were government/illuminati people.

They've put these in me to control me to prevent me from exposing & whole boatload of high crimes committed against me & keep me from gaining traction & "getting up".

They were first placed inside of me 7 years ago.

They've been in & out three or four times now between events & meetings & the such.

They've been put inside through incision down my spine for the one along my spine that has 4 limbs that go out into my limbs. The little one, looks like an oversized tadpole with arms & eyes, went in through my bellybutton on it's own.

The effects seem to be partial paralysis & extreme physical pain & mental issues such as memory, anger, sadness etc problems as well as other physical/mental problems.

As far as removing them myself, I'm not comfortable doing surgery on myself for the one in my chest/stomach area as I'd have to be medicated & of course whatever can go wrong, will go wrong, as my life goes. For the one in my back...I can't do surgery on my own back.

The demons are still both inside me wreaking havoc.

Whatever proof you all want that I can do myself, or cheaply, without having to go to any doctors or anyone I'm willing.

If anyone lives in LA & wants to come by my place they're welcome. I just need these things out so I can fix my life, then work on the world.

Stukov
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Stukov »

I was asking if one had been removed or not yet.
I am the Watcher.
I am the Wanderer.
I am the Whisper.
I am the Warden.
I am the Weaver.

Caerdon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Caerdon »

wownotthisagain wrote:

Post by wownotthisagain » Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:59 pm
@Caerdon

I can understand you being skeptical, I'm a skeptic of everything in life naturally.

How powerful of a light can I get my hands on? For what reason?

What flashlight trick for a cheap mans X-Ray?

I'd be happy to do photos & videos of stuff thats doable for me being partially disabled & on a very limited budget.
Basically, when you put your hand up to a regular flashlight that's turned on when you are in a dark room you can see inside of it through your skin, you see all the veins, even down to the bone for the brighter ones. It's a trick that alot of people do when they are children and is basically the easiest way on doing something resembling an X-Ray, hence cheap man's X-Ray.
Basically, I'm asking if you can get one of the super bright heavy duty ones that you can get at camp stores and see if you can show us the parts of the demons that are running along your limbs by holding said limbs up to the flash light on it's highest setting and taking some pictures or, if the tentacles move within you, a video.
Time is but an illusion in perception and is only perceived to pass by at the same moments together for us all... which is, quite frankly, me saying to not expect from me in a timely manner!
-I am but a simple wanderer... Though I may be gone for immeasurable time, always do I return.

wownotthisagain
Forum Member
Forum Member

Caerdon wrote:Light
I feel stupid now, I've heard of that in the past & even done it, but didn't think of that. How many lumen/how powerful of a light do you need or is recommended for looking into/through limbs & along the back & the such? As long as it's under a few hundred I should be able to do something like that for you all.
Stukov wrote:I was asking if one had been removed or not yet.
No, both are still inside of me.

the_spiral
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by the_spiral »

Welcome and wow, you sound interesting! And having lived in LA, your story sounds somewhat familiar [oh] But no, I'm sorry, I have no ability to help with body snatching Matrix demons, perhaps if you stick around someone who knows more about these types of conspiracies will read your message and reach out to help you.
"Follow the path of the radiant life force as she flashes upward like lightning through your body." - Vijanabhairava Tantra

Return to “Introductions”