introducing myself

Announce your presence, if you will.

bathtub-alchemist
Forum Member
Forum Member

introducing myself

Post by bathtub-alchemist »

Hi all,

I am a 27 year old intersex individual. I have chosen to live primarily as a female, but will never really be both. I live with my partner and my two children. Technically I am their father, but I am effectively their mother.

I don't know how to really define what I do...its kind of a blend of spagyrics, alchemy, modern chemistry, pharmacology, shamanism, chemognosis, and chaos magick. I use whatever materials are immediately available or within my ability to procure or purchase. This sometimes requires a great deal of resourcefulness and many times requires me to settle for something far from what my original intentions were even if I can manipulate a reasonably similar result. This goes for magickal and nonmagickal practices.

I consider myself a healer, one good enough to charge money, but that hasn't felt right yet, so I work for barter or free on specific clients that I choose or ones that choose me that I feel like taking on.....

I also don't believe in good or evil or black or white magick as a rule, though I paradigm shift from time to time, so occasionally those mindsets are required

I work at a fast food restauraunt as maintainence as a cover for my practices as a metaphysician......okay, so that part is a load of BS but everyone has to pay bills, right? Plus that place would fall apart without me, and it's good to feel needed sometimes, and I actually enjoy my job most of the time.

Cerber

Re: introducing myself

Post by Cerber »

That's a lot of personal information. Very rare and refreshing, thank you.
Welcome

bathtub-alchemist
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: introducing myself

Post by bathtub-alchemist »

Cerber wrote:That's a lot of personal information. Very rare and refreshing, thank you.
Welcome
I don't have much to hide, and what I have to hide, I hide well [wink]

thanks for the welcome Ceber

Return to “Introductions”