Greetings

Announce your presence, if you will.

mana a ke ano
Forum Member
Forum Member

Greetings

Post by mana a ke ano »

Greetings to all,

I will make a reasonable attempt at activity, but I must admit to a habit of lurking more than conversing.

I am fairly experienced in an eclectic mix of topics. I am a Jack of All Trades-Master of None type of person, picking up new experiences and trades as life goes by (spiritually and not alike). The bulk of my spiritual work focuses in Shamanism, but from that foundation I've dabbled in all sorts of traditions and practices. I am looking forward to learning from and sharing with this community.
The True Mind can weather all the lies and illusions without being lost. The True Heart can touch the poison of hatred without being harmed.

Hound
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Greetings

Post by Hound »

Greetings. Interesting name you have.

mana a ke ano
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Greetings

Post by mana a ke ano »

Hound wrote:Greetings. Interesting name you have.
Et tu brute?

This forums quirky registration page wouldn't allow apostrophes. So my name looks a bit different from my original intention: mana a ke'ano.

"Mana a ke'ano" is Hawaiian, literally translating to "force of nature". Colloquially, it is used to describe natural acts, like hurricanes, that are devastatingly powerful.
The True Mind can weather all the lies and illusions without being lost. The True Heart can touch the poison of hatred without being harmed.

Return to “Introductions”