Back after... not even I know how long

Announce your presence, if you will.

isis.auset5
Forum Member
Forum Member

Back after... not even I know how long

Post by isis.auset5 »

Hello there,

I've never been the most active member in the world as I don't exactly have a lot of knowledge to share/discuss. However, I registered here a few years ago and I truly learned some amazing things.

I've always been someone very interested in the occult, and everything started to develop when I bought my first Tarot cards. I bought Aleister Crowley's Thoth Tarot deck because it seemed, by far, the most interesting one, and from then on everything started - I read a lot about Aleister Crowley, Thelema, Chaos magick, I started to have a huge collection of occult PDFs, etc. I never actually practiced anything aside from Tarot, though - I never felt quite ready.

Despite all of this, I'm still really young (I'm 25), and it's easy to bury this part of me if I'm going through a phase of my life where I want to be "normal" - I think you might understand what I mean if, like me, you have no one in your life who shares the same occult interest. If nobody else shares it it's fine and you can study it on your own, but if you start to date someone (which will take up a big part of your life) it's easy to just ignore that part of your life.

Of course, that's stupid and it shouldn't happen, and that's why I'm back. I'm my own person with my own interests, and this is the kind of interest that, I think, will never die. I'm not sure if the forum is still as active as it used to be, but I think I'll have fun reading all of the unread posts since my last visit :D

So yeah, I'm back! If you have any tips, want to help me with my return to the occult (yes, because I deleted everything..............) or any other thing, DM me!

-Isis

Cerber

Re: Back after... not even I know how long

Post by Cerber »

Welcome back [yay]
But we've been on the quiet side for quite a while now. Just a handful of old farts still get blown this way every now and then, one or two neophytes discovering "the Ultimate Truth" every other week, and that's about it [confused]

Napoli
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Napoli »

Cerber wrote:one or two neophytes discovering "the Ultimate Truth" every other week, and that's about it [confused]
I never realised that an overload of such a vast amount of enlightened discoveries would have me run the opposite direction. This made me apprehend that sometimes ignorance is bliss. And this is not even a Maths forum [confused].
In my sword I trust.

- Ensiferum

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Napoli wrote:
Cerber wrote:one or two neophytes discovering "the Ultimate Truth" every other week, and that's about it [confused]
I never realised that an overload of such a vast amount of enlightened discoveries would have me run the opposite direction. This made me apprehend that sometimes ignorance is bliss. And this is not even a Maths forum [confused].
Ha! [grin] I got your attention didn't I?
No only missing the spiral to come by to do some educational slapping, and it all will feel like good old days [crazy]

isis.auset5
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by isis.auset5 »

Thank you Cerber! I remember that when I left there was a big amount of spam posts that would show up from that same type of people, which became a little tiring.

I wish the forum would go back to being more active, there so used to be so many interesting discussions!

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

isis.auset5 wrote:Thank you Cerber! I remember that when I left there was a big amount of spam posts that would show up from that same type of people, which became a little tiring.

I wish the forum would go back to being more active, there so used to be so many interesting discussions!
Not sure what would it take to revive it. Seems like rather very distant dream with out present non existent administration team. This forum is run by some dead corpses and thus the forum it self in decay. [stare]

ErebusNamtar
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by ErebusNamtar »

Cerber wrote: Not sure what would it take to revive it. Seems like rather very distant dream with out present non existent administration team. This forum is run by some dead corpses and thus the forum it self in decay. [stare]
Darn it, what a shame [cry2]

Return to “Introductions”