Hello everyone

Announce your presence, if you will.

Nomadic Heart
Forum Member
Forum Member

Hello everyone

Post by Nomadic Heart »

Figured i would say hello to everyone, my name is Matthew or Nomadic Heart and that names stems from my love of travel and my congenital heart defects, i am a musician and in the process of learning all i can with magic, occultism, and anything that relates, i am here to try and learn what i can form people that are more knowledgeable as well as share anything i may know if i can [grin2]

Shemuel Ben Sabbatai
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Hello everyone

Post by Shemuel Ben Sabbatai »

Good to see you join, I’m also a musician.(guitarist)
What form of occultism are you interested in? I would like to help.
“Is it true that Mashiach [the Messiah] will come in a generation that is either wholly good or wholly evil?”
“Yes.”
“Then which direction should we take?”
“The Evil Inclination is the Mother of the King; but Holiness will be the first to greet Him when He rises from the dust.”
-Jacob Frank

Raksju
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Raksju »

Hiya!

More musicians cool!

Welcome and enjoy your stay :D

Nomadic Heart
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nomadic Heart »

Shemuel Ben Sabbatai wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 5:13 am Good to see you join, I’m also a musician.(guitarist)
as of right now im not to sure as im newish but trying to learn what i can, i meditate right now every day and work on visualizations i have an interest on working with entities but right now i am just spreading my wings and seeing what sticks as my main interests!

Shemuel Ben Sabbatai
Forum Member
Forum Member

Nomadic Heart wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 2:00 am
Shemuel Ben Sabbatai wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 5:13 am Good to see you join, I’m also a musician.(guitarist)
as of right now im not to sure as im newish but trying to learn what i can, i meditate right now every day and work on visualizations i have an interest on working with entities but right now i am just spreading my wings and seeing what sticks as my main interests!
Here’s some forms of occultism and my advice on how to learn them.

1, Wicca, this is edgy teenage occultism, if you’re interested, get a tumblr account.

2, hermeticism, this is classic western occultism, check out any online copy of Corpus Hermiticum, stay away from the kybalion though, it’s not reaaaallyyy hermitic.

3, Chaos Magick, this is what happens when Wiccans grow up, check out Liber Null and Psychonaut, Chaos Magic is very practical, if you just want Magic with no philosophy this is for you.

4, Jewish Kabbalah, this is an ancient Jewish Tradition, and my favorite. More philosophical than practical, it’s main text is the Sefer HaZohar, but it’s really hard to read and very cryptic, there’s a free online version at Zohar .com, stay away from the Kabbalah center, they’re basically a new age cult.

5, Hermetic Qabbalah, “dude.. what if we made Kabbalah.. cooler..(takes puff of smoke from bong)”

6, new age, get a facebook account.. and divorce your husband
“Is it true that Mashiach [the Messiah] will come in a generation that is either wholly good or wholly evil?”
“Yes.”
“The Evil Inclination is the Mother of the King; but Holiness will be the first to greet Him when He rises from the dust.”
-Jacob Frank

Nomadic Heart
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nomadic Heart »

I appreciate the tips for the start! I've been interested in chaos magic and philosophy into it, I'm not into just doing magic but also delving into it and learning about the deep aspects of it the best I can

Shemuel Ben Sabbatai
Forum Member
Forum Member

Nomadic Heart wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 7:59 pm I appreciate the tips for the start! I've been interested in chaos magic and philosophy into it, I'm not into just doing magic but also delving into it and learning about the deep aspects of it the best I can
Cool, i would read Sefer yetzirah, it’ll help you understand the importance of letters, numbers, names, etc. plus its super short, you could read it in like 2 hours.
“Yes.”
-Jacob Frank

Nomadic Heart
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nomadic Heart »

Shemuel Ben Sabbatai wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 8:34 pm
Nomadic Heart wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 7:59 pm I appreciate the tips for the start! I've been interested in chaos magic and philosophy into it, I'm not into just doing magic but also delving into it and learning about the deep aspects of it the best I can
Cool, i would read Sefer yetzirah, it’ll help you understand the importance of letters, numbers, names, etc. plus its super short, you could read it in like 2 hours.
thank you for the information I will give it a read!

Return to “Introductions”