Announce your presence, if you will.

JustJinxed
Forum Member
Forum Member

Whye, HELLO!

Post by JustJinxed »

Spoiler:
Greetings!
I come from the darker side of things. A bit evil, but only in that fun jestful sort of way that may stroke a cats fur backwards, and yet give them a fishy. I believe some small "evils" are necessary so things run smoothly, but never to the suffering of others.

I'm a Satanist, and Chaote (Practitioner of Chaos Magic). While i lay heavily on LaVeyan principals, I lean more towards Satanic Temple side of kindness to temper the Rules of Earth, and give me something to do on my off days that might better the world.

Some people find me a bit rude.. I'll let you know, I'm on the spectrum of autism. My inquisitiveness and kindness is often confused as ire or sarcasm. I assure you, if I ask, I do want to know. I'm not very good at guessing what to expect from any particular person.

Spend most my time working on computer systems and running down research on various topics. I have a strange fascination with law. And I hail from the Western part of the US.

Shemuel Ben Sabbatai
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Whye, HELLO!

Post by Shemuel Ben Sabbatai »

JustJinxed wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 8:17 pm
Spoiler:
Greetings!
I come from the darker side of things. A bit evil, but only in that fun jestful sort of way that may stroke a cats fur backwards, and yet give them a fishy. I believe some small "evils" are necessary so things run smoothly, but never to the suffering of others.

I'm a Satanist, and Chaote (Practitioner of Chaos Magic). While i lay heavily on LaVeyan principals, I lean more towards Satanic Temple side of kindness to temper the Rules of Earth, and give me something to do on my off days that might better the world.

Some people find me a bit rude.. I'll let you know, I'm on the spectrum of autism. My inquisitiveness and kindness is often confused as ire or sarcasm. I assure you, if I ask, I do want to know. I'm not very good at guessing what to expect from any particular person.

Spend most my time working on computer systems and running down research on various topics. I have a strange fascination with law. And I hail from the Western part of the US.
Interesting, I’ve never met a Satanist before, i have a few questions.
1, do you view Satan as a literal being or a metaphor?
2, what is your opinion of the Bible/Torah
3, what is your conception of sin?
4, Are you politically Libertarian?

Hope you enjoy this forum, have a good day!
“Is it true that Mashiach [the Messiah] will come in a generation that is either wholly good or wholly evil?”
“Yes.”
“Then which direction should we take?”
“The Evil Inclination is the Mother of the King; but Holiness will be the first to greet Him when He rises from the dust.”
-Jacob Frank

Return to “Introductions”