Ayw fellow magi

Announce your presence, if you will.

Eirie
Forum Member
Forum Member

Ayw fellow magi

Post by Eirie »

Ayw everyone, i am a guy based near Barcelona in the iberian peninsula, i am currently traversing a sorts of dark night of the soul, my ambition is to create a new school of mysteries and give the occult a sorts of revival, though obviously my dream is kind of dead or at least in a schrodinger's uncertainty state jaj... i also want to "unify the worlds" whatever this might be and i have a bunch of other dreams and ambitions equally naive and probably unobtainable, unless i use cheat codes or something i guess.

I dont know what else to say so i will leave it at this. I am looking forward to read and learn from all of you.

Ferus Animi
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Ayw fellow magi

Post by Ferus Animi »

Welcome to the forum!

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

Ayw mate and welcome.

I suppose I could just put it through the Google translator backwards but really don't have the time, and never much luck with that thing anyways.

Neither here nor there : CCoburn : The Road Scribe

Eirie
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Eirie »

Put what backwards? ._.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

If you put it that way I believe the staff may become suspicious.

Eirie
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Eirie »

suspicious of what? i usually praise people for being honest and upfront ._.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

Okay, for starters would you care to explain the "ayw" jargon as I have never seen that before.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

Ayre we done? lol

Eirie
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Eirie »

Of course, "ayw" it's just my way of saluting, also when i started to investigate what was the true meaning of that word to me i found it was a sorts of wishing good as in "good morning/evening", also i may abbreviate this with just "io" ^^

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

Yeah that's interesting. You sound familiar like maybe from some of the old forums I used to frequent. If memory serves I believe you were the one who fancied AOS? Of course this is all very cryptic and I could be mistaken.

Eirie
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Eirie »

I believe that you are mistaken indeed, sorry, but i am afraid i have been out of forums for a long time now, like at least 5 years if not more.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

Oh okay. I do see a lot of odd stuff here online so I never know when someone may be intentionally talking in riddles, it's hard to explain really. so...

Thanks and enjoy the rest of your day.

Eirie
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Eirie »

Well i try to be almost always as clear as i can, i hold the believe that if we are to further magic, be it with whatever tags we choose to do so, we need to attack it with an almost scientific method and in such a method there is few room for riddles and obscure language.

I believe we need to use all this knowledge and agency it grants us to further usher mankind into harmony with and within itself and with the world surrounding us thus keeping old structures of obscuring riddles and paths that lead nowhere is an obstacle. I mean, i understand knowledge used in wrong ways ultimately creates even more horrid problems and strengthens the evil already present in this world and so we need caution and a good foot to apply it, but this type of structures that preserve knowledge only for some or that intentionally veils this knowledge is in the longterm counterproductive to our species... that, explained roughly, is why i want to create a new school of mysteries or whatever other fancy name we may call it.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

For me lately it's more about the philosophical aspect and honoring God. As far as the "magic" part you refer, it seems that it is more intent on finding me as of late than I am of finding it. Do you understand what I mean?

Anyway, a lot of this has to do also with how you define "magic", and while this has a lot to do with what is 'external' to us, none of it will ever be experienced to its' fullest extent unless there is also an enhancement of that which is 'internal', but that's just one thing, there is lots to consider.

Eirie
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Eirie »

I do relate in some way with the philosophical thingy but i don't fully get the second part ... ^^' sorry care to elaborate?
I also understand what you mean with the view on magic depending on how do you define it and how does it fit in our own headcannon. As above so below as within so without.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

Yeah, but I have some other stuff I want to do here first so maybe after that.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

Well if you wanna talk about the 'history' of magic. Once upon a time, the very first magical thing that ever happened? There was this thing called 'existence' where there was 'nothing'. The very first 'real' magic act occurred. Where this mysterious 'acausal' abracadabra, or, hocus pocus, where somehow 'some thing' all of a sudden appeared from 'no thing'. There were no laws at the time so I suppose none needed be followed...

Complete and utter chaos, and also where this 'God' that I refer appears to restore 'order' for a time. which can be observed in my photography. So I came into the 'picture' later on at some other 'point' "honoring" the aforementioned God for all it's done.

Eirie
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Eirie »

sorry for the late response jajja ^^ i was burdened with mundane stuff -.- in relation with that thingies thing i once channeled something explaining to me that in the beggining as there were no laws reality existed for the sake of itself, if i can somehow recall or recuperate the text i will produce it to you.

well i believe then that you are existing in an interesting point -though we could argue that there are no not interesting points-

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

Technically there was never any beginning. It is in this context without a beginning that there are no laws.
Last edited by CCoburn on Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

Although of course finite things do have a beginning, such as the universe, or, us creatures.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

And although finite things may have a beginning it is also true that they recur an infinite number of times.

Azimuth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Azimuth »

Welcome, Eirie! Good to meet you~

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

Eirie wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:23 pm...in the beginning as there were no laws reality existed for the sake of itself, if I can somehow recall or recuperate the text I will produce it to you.
The problems here are :

1. Technically there was never any beginning. It is in this context without a beginning that there are no laws. The universe is a beginning, ergo, the universe has laws.

You are dealing two forms of time here : the first form(non linear) encapsulates all. The eternal serpent; Oroboros - notice the first letter of its' name (fluke or not) is a symbol of eternity, that without beginning or end. Just as the first letter of serpent is synonymous with the sine wave - the manner of propagation of energy(serpents of light) via the air element emitted by the sun as well the earthly reflection also in the form of the sine wave implemented as a mode of transport - serpents of the Earth.

The second form is linear time. Any thing that has a beginning, must also have an end, e.g. the universe as well as the systems and creatures that exist within it.

2. Reality is a superset of things unless you are talking about the reality of a situation in which case it means truth. So it is too broad a term to actuality explain anything as presented in the above quote - a riddle presented by the writer in which the inquiry is a riddle to them as well. So it doesn't explain anything because it is not in their power to explain anything of this nature. Such as one who is beyond the scope of their 'true will', perhaps.

This is really too much to just put here. I'm going to stick a copy of this in my own thread as well to be paired with a musical track of course.

Azimuth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Azimuth »

I don't think anyone here could say that they know exactly what was and is, such as a beginning or not, nor especially about the makeup of time etc.
Not even people who devote their entire lifetimes of studying know these things.
If you channelled something about it, I'd prefer to hear that rather than what you think it might be.

Azimuth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Azimuth »

Also you say everything has an end, but where does that thing go? Technically one thing we could say for certain is nothing truly ends. The make up that makes me might change into tree food, but it doesn't disappear.

Return to “Introductions”