Ayw fellow magi

Announce your presence, if you will.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Ayw fellow magi

Post by CCoburn »

Azimuth wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 12:23 pm If you channelled something about it, I'd prefer to hear that rather than what you think it might be.
Both of those. Plus a little bit of, this, that, and the other.

Neither here nor there : CCoburn : The Road Scribe

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

Azimuth wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 12:41 pm Also you say everything has an end, but where does that thing go? Technically one thing we could say for certain is nothing truly ends. The make up that makes me might change into tree food, but it doesn't disappear.
Just to be clear. Any 'thing" that has a 'beginning', must also have an 'end'. This would be a finite linear existence. As opposed to a 'thing' that does 'not' have a beginning, in which case there can be no end, since you cannot have an 'end' without a beginning.

The latter of the above two describes an eternal thing - that without beginning and end, such as the Ouroboros.

So in this particular context, given the phrase : I am the Alpha and the Omega; the beginning and the end. Is a declaration of a thing that is not eternal, but finite - such as the universe, which this appears to be analogous to.

Neither here nor there : CCoburn : The Road Scribe

Eirie
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Eirie »

I agree, Azimuth, things per se does not disappear or end they just change form but that thing that was has ended, what ends is the momentary form that it took, I give credit to channelings but for a scientific and more unified point of view i prefer things that coalesce and can give explanation to ever greater scopes of reality.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

In the Hindu tradition, this solar system is the second manifestion/incarnation of the solar logos. The first solar system during which the logos experienced intelligence went out of existence during the pralaya until the solar logos desired to experience relationship when the second solar system manifested.

Similarly for the universal logos.

Return to “Introductions”