Greetings Everyone!

Announce your presence, if you will.

ReggieHopkins
Forum Member
Forum Member

Greetings Everyone!

Post by ReggieHopkins »

Everyone who posts to this forum is indeed worthy of HONOR for their bravery in the face of those who would wish us ill.

I follow a left Hand Path & revere the sacred Septenary tree. In the UK during the Bronze Age our fathers in wisdom buried a consecrated tree with it's roots in the air so that we might ponder the significance. Although the Bronze Age did not occur everywhere at once, it's meta-effects sent what might be called cultural shock waves. The iron age was slightly different in that population looked upon themselves as overcoming past powers, spirits, or energies, if you please.An implement of iron was thought to hold in in check the doings of the sometimes perceived as malevolent Faire folk. When we consider the Faire Folk, many ramifications, or consequences of Occult Esoterica come into focus. The thin line separating the sublime from the sinister can at times appear jumbled when viewed through human eyes.

In the future, I very much look forward to the fellowship that we shall share!
Nine-tenths of tactics are certain , & taught in books: but the irrational tenth is like the Kingfisher flashing across the pool,
and that is the test of generals-- T.E Lawrence in "THE SEVEN PILLARS OF WISDOM"

Eirie
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Greetings Everyone!

Post by Eirie »

It's an interesting tale that you are telling us ^^ indeed full of meaning, hope you feel at home and share some of your knowledge ^^
well met and see you around!

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

Did you notice the correlations between the Tree Of Wyrd, the Qabalistic world of Yetzirah(angels), and the six points of the hexagram?

This arrangement can be found at center of the Lurianic/Hermetic model of the Tree Of Life, i.e. the six outer spheres with the Sun at center.

Neither here nor there : CCoburn : The Road Scribe

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

I like it when you guys stop by...fortification of an unknown process; it's good. It's the little things, there's nothing bigger...

- Sophia -

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by CCoburn »

Just so nobody gets confused. The 'nine' in this particular case is a reference to 'the angles' and not the Moon, cryptic I know.

- best wishes

Return to “Introductions”