Hello From the Deep South

Announce your presence, if you will.

Seru7
Forum Member
Forum Member

Hello From the Deep South

Post by Seru7 »

Hey there whoever reads this!

I'm glad to find this forum and hope to make a couple of friends here. I'm a long time practitioner of general witchcraft and intuitive magick among other things (30-ish years). In the last several years my works have gravitated heavily toward spiritual alchemy and I've recently become interested in high ceremonial magick, GD material and the like in particular because of some experiences I've had that aren't easily explained or often spoken of in other forms of magick.

I do crave community, as I'm sure plenty of people are right now. But living in the lower bible belt you can imagine how very lonely it gets sometimes, out here in the woods. haha

I really look forward to reading what's already here in the forum and getting different points of view on ceremonial magick and spiritual alchemy... and anything else I come across. I appreciate information, opinions, and ideas where ever they can be found.
Rising toward that glorious center, all I could hear was her symphony.... the howling, haunting strands of light colliding with one another in strange and magnificent harmonies. And I rose with clarity through the ages of darkness to see what was hidden beyond those piercing, starry eyes of the abyss.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Hello From the Deep South

Post by CCoburn »

Hello. Enjoy the reading. I believe some of the music is pretty good as well.

Neither here nor there : CCoburn : The Road Scribe

Seru7
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Hello From the Deep South

Post by Seru7 »

Thank you Spida! I have been enjoying the music especially!
Rising toward that glorious center, all I could hear was her symphony.... the howling, haunting strands of light colliding with one another in strange and magnificent harmonies. And I rose with clarity through the ages of darkness to see what was hidden beyond those piercing, starry eyes of the abyss.

Return to “Introductions”