Greetings

Announce your presence, if you will.

Glasswalker
Forum Member
Forum Member

Greetings

Post by Glasswalker »

Hello there, It seems the forum has changed much. I used to be a member here some odd years ago, but lost track of the community as life happened. I am glad to see that the forum still exists, although it is much different now. I couldn't for the life of me recall my previous information.

As for introductions...

Greetings, I'm Glasswalker. I would describe myself as a rather reserved individual, so making introductions is always a chore, haha. I've been participating in energy work and related circles for over a decade now, having had a variety of experience with different kinds of occult communities. I would say I'm a rather path agnostic individual, although I have had some formal training in a few areas, and that reflects in my approach to many subjects. My interests generally lie within the inner mechanics of something rather than any external observations, so my tendency to abstract in quite heavy. I also experience myself as a nonhuman person which equally affects the way I view the world and subsequently subject matter related to communities like this.

In regards to more normal things, I engage heavily in academia in the realm of CAS, Cognitive Ethology, Ontology and Theory of Technology. Philosophy is a huge part of my daily life, with my flavor of philosophy generally being within the realm of absurdism. I engage in programming, poetry, and creative writing as hobbies and generally keep to myself on most things.

It's good to be back, and feel free to ask questions.

Cerber

Re: Greetings

Post by Cerber »

Welcome back :)

Return to “Introductions”