Shaman K.

Announce your presence, if you will.

Shaman
Forum Member
Forum Member

Shaman K.

Post by Shaman »

Hey everyone!

It's good to be back around. My name is Shaman and I've been practicing various forms of magick, and different philosophical systems, for at least 12 years. Have quite a few interests including Theosophy, Chaos Magick, Solomonic Magick, Christian Mysticism, Astral Projection, New Age, and others. Just looking to come here and get some answers to a few of my questions, and hoping to maybe share some of my creations with other practitioners.

Thanks for reading~

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Shaman K.

Post by Amor »

>some of my creations

Would you like to give some details?

Shaman
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Shaman »

Amor wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:34 am >some of my creations

Would you like to give some details?
Haha yeah, I've created some of my own banishing rituals and tarot spreads, and still coming up with stuff all the time. I've also received a bit of information while astral projecting which I'd love to share. There's a few other things, particularly a magical alphabet, but I'm not quite ready to share that one lol As well as various poems and other things I've written because I'm a writer :p

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

>my own banishing rituals

I suppose the antidote to a banishing ritual is a permission. It seems to me that many humans give permission to incoming entities.

Any thoughts?

Shaman
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Shaman »

When a person performs a banishing ritual, or at least the type that I'm talking about you, I'd suggest that the magician also selects what is permissible at the same time. So essentially they are doing the same thing (whether banishing or asking permission) but use a different word from the duality.

Banishment -- Permission is the spectrum, and the ritual helps define where activities and spirits are allowed to fall on this spectrum in relation to the ritual.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Welcome, and..
Shaman wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:41 am I've also received a bit of information while astral projecting which I'd love to share...
.. by all means, I love those kinds of stories

Kath
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kath »

Hi :)

(some interest overlaps here ;)

Return to “Introductions”