Son of the dark goddess, Lilith

Announce your presence, if you will.

incubusbiga15
Forum Member
Forum Member

Son of the dark goddess, Lilith

Post by incubusbiga15 »

Hello everyone my nickname is Big A, which stood for my middle name Alexander. Anyway my spiritual mother/dark goddess is Lilith, who is the queen of incubus, and succubus, even transubus. Transubus are female spirits or succubus with feminine energies, and female body parts, along with a male body parts. Anyway I'm following the Kundalini Awakening, pathworking with the help of my dark goddess/spiritual mother, Lilith during my spiritual journey. It's is my desire to become a either a incubus sex demon, or transubus sex demon in my next life through soul transmutation, sex magick , or any other spiritual pathworking with the help of my dark goddess/spiritual mother, Lilith.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Son of the dark goddess, Lilith

Post by Amor »

> my desire to become a either a incubus sex demon, or transubus sex demon

You are brave indeed!

Apart from embedding yourself in a karmic debt engine, you would exchange a spiritual structure that maps to (accesses) the Galactic Logos, for one with perhaps only the lower half of the dimensions of your current system.

(Galactic Logos is the entity that uses this galaxy as its body of incarnation/manifestation)

incubusbiga15
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by incubusbiga15 »

Really? Tell me more about this galactic logo, and what do u mean by embedding myself in a karmic debt engine? Please explain more about what u talking about

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

>more about this galactic logo

Logos means "word" as in the beginning. Thus if there is an Earth Mother there ought to be a similar being for the galaxy.

Our galactic logos is a god of love, but currently being pressured to step up his game. As a result he is introducing greater intent.

>embedding myself in a karmic debt engine

As you know, an incubus/succubus lives by taking the life energy of other beings, usually without permission. The galactic logos has his own ideas of where his life energy should go. Those that interfere with his intent cause him discomfort and he intends that they be straightened out. The straightening process can take millennia depending upon the type of entity. Given his newly greater intent, I personally would not wish to step under that bus.

Still, in some circumstances it will be convenient for the galactic logos to use vampires to clean up messes. In that case vampires may get a free lunch.

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

Worked with Lilith a bit before. A very aggressive energy. Working with Kundalini is quite powerful.....it's important that you prepare your energy body for the influx of that power so your not overwhelmed. KAP has some good videos on the topic.

https://www.youtube.com/c/KAPvids/videos

incubusbiga15
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by incubusbiga15 »

Amor, you forgetting that the life energies that these being takes. The type of life energies that succubus, incubus, and futanari succubus aka transubus take, are called sexual energies from their life partners.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

> sexual energies from their life partners.

" Many of the ancient texts were dedicated explanations of how a man could use sex to extend his own life. But, his life was extended only through the absorption of the woman’s vital energies (jing and qi). Some Daoists came to call the act of sex “the battle of stealing and strengthening.”"
https://slife.org/taoist-sexual-practices/

At the risk of stating the obvious: those humans that cannot control/stop their thoughts are easily managed by other entities.

We each bear the consequences of own choices and those of our group.

Existence is manifested so that the Source of All can harvest those experiences.

Kath
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kath »

Hi :)

(technically, inkubus/sukkubus were originally envisioned as kinda one and the same thing, call them "situationally adaptable" heh. But I mean, I'm not knocking other ways of envisioning it)

incubusbiga15
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by incubusbiga15 »

Well, it depend on where you read about them, as their forums/topics/videos/books, tell different stories, about then, and other entries of the unseen realm. My personal belief, and few other people beliefs, is that they are different demonic beings like any other, demons/devils, or other spiritual beings of the unseen realm.

Return to “Introductions”