Man, this place is still kicking!

Announce your presence, if you will.

blindwake
Forum Member
Forum Member

Man, this place is still kicking!

Post by blindwake »

Hey all,

I'm so glad this site is still a thing. I see there's still some familiar faces around as well.

Seems everyone's a little bit too sane nowadays, so I thought it'd be fun to check out some of the more esoteric communities again. I think the internet used to be a lot more open to this stuff, but it's starting to feel like there's less and less information somehow.

I'm mostly familiar with Bardonian magick (IIH), chaos magick, and meditation. To me, magic is the thing that reverses mental aging. There's this awe, brightness to everything, an energy that seems to wane from experience as it ages. It makes me realize that I don't actually know all that much, because it constantly changes my worldview.

Glad to meet you all [happyface]
When everything makes too much sense, that's when you know you've got none. It's this confidence in reality that makes me uneasy.

Cerber

Re: Man, this place is still kicking!

Post by Cerber »

Well, looky here! Someone found way home after a thousand years :)

Forum is not as lively as it used to be, but it's alive. I think with decades worth of knowledge in the archives, it would be a sin to let it slip in to oblivion, so even if everyone completely abandon it, I'd still be writing weekly haiku's here, all by my self until the end of my days [clown]

Welcome back [tongue]

Kath
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Man, this place is still kicking!

Post by Kath »

sorta still kicking. kinda.

Hi :)

Return to “Introductions”