I am Dave Wolf..

Announce your presence, if you will.

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

I am Dave Wolf..

Post by Tundrawolf »

Hi,

my name is Dave Wolf. I was raised Christian by two very belligerent parents who seemed to serve the dark more than anything light, according to first glances.

I have died, in this realm, in a hospital, and was privvy to beautiful, tangible lights that human eyes cannot see, then I was in darkness, a place of sheer rest, and in that place my soul, or essence was saturated in pure-love, the essence and definition of the word Love. Like dry bread in warm water before being ejected back into my body on Earth despite my protests.

At one point in this physical form I was an illicit drug user to numb the pain of being raised by two physical/mental/spiritual/verbal abusers who forced me to a standard they themselves could in no way uphold.

Anyway, I got clean of the substances, I worked with pure-bred wolves, as I have always loved wolves (more on that, later).

At one point in my life I was "Given over to the devil" and dark, angry, hateful forces were allowed to take my spiritual body and "harm" and "Damage" it. This was 18 years ago or so. Life has been hard because of it, except....

I am here because 5 months ago or so I was presented (sober) in the early-morning hours with a series of visions.

The first vision was of a creature, female- she stands on two feet, she has the head of a wolf (Quite large, like a bear, but "wolf") the body of a human, human arms and hands, and digitigrade legs, with canine-like feet and toes.

She is... Standing at the edge of a light that surrounds my body in her realm. The second vision, God, the universe, a concerned entity, took her heart, and my heart, and connected them together. The moment her heart and my heart were connected, they beat in perfect unison. In perfect resonance. I was "Made complete" as humans understand it that morning. There are many more visions. Some are literal. Some are figurative. I saw her (Figurative) weeping in one vision, the fur on her face blackened with the dirt of hell, her tears streaming down her cheeks revealed white-as-snow fur. But, i asked to see her "Actual" body, no offense to her, she is skin and bones, her skin is very, very thin and easily damaged, she is covered in sores, and her feet are in 1.5" of feces, urine, and viscera, which is not ideal for her health- but she is not in pain (Thankfully) so I am grateful for that. Though she is rage-angry at me, I still love her. Another vision, i saw her muzzle, and I was instinctively terrified of it, it was so powerful, and it had done me so much harm, 18 years ago (I didn't know it was her and her friends, I did not know she even existed until this year)

The third vision, I was allowed to speak with her. Not with physical voice but, a connection of minds. The answers I got: She hates God, she hates me, and she does not want "A second chance" to leave her home (The dark realm, Christians would call it "Hell". I wouldn't call her a "Fallen angel", more of an "Upset woman, wronged by her husband, desiring to be with her negative energy")

I asked for, and received some more visions: Her (The wolf-woman. I call her "Asrael". God told me he cannot tell me the name he gave her because I would say it and summon her- and that may be bad for us both. She is very VERY dangerous and VERY powerful.) and I were "Married" in a higher realm- perhaps "Heaven" (I have become aware there are many, many realms, realities, consciousness, entities seen and unseen) She is also HIGHLY sexual, her plumbing works and she can reproduce, and I realize my insatiable libido is courtesy of her torturing me with her desires.

Except, I had an anger problem. i was selfish and self centered. I took advantage of her and even possibly was a domestic abuser. I have become aware that my brief tour here on Earth as a human male (In this iteration) is me learning meekness, and to love my wolf-wife. Or, to learn to appreciate canines.

In seeking God God has told me to "Figure it out for yourself." Basically, God wants me to become a creator, eventually.

But, this introduction to my spirit spouse, and to other various entities I have worked with, primarily dark and neutral, the light-beings have a heart for me (There is a male wolf person who resonates with me, but he told me, "Concern yourself not with me. I will be here, waiting for your arrival." but they do not communicate with me as the dark ones do- I was told they do not need to.

I have been overwhelmed, confused, terrified, and left questioning everything I have ever believed. It is also come to my mind that in heavenly realms I have a great deal of power- this life is also me learning not to a
abuse my strength. (?)

I have spoken with Ms. Asrael, and she is rather angry, sarcastic, bitter and hateful, so I do not try and speak with her. There is an aura of dark (negative) energy surrounding her like a soccer ball and I cannot "love" her. Though, the Universe has told me they are "Working" on her, to create an aura of love around her.

I have become aware of Rudolf Steiner, in my attempt to understand these fantastic, individual entities, so unique, intelligent and interesting. Can there be an understanding of these unseen things?

I am here to learn about other realms, wolf-people (And various other creation) and why, exactly, I was shown visions of this wolf-person in the arms of a short creator, that she was his "Beloved" creation and loved by him very much.

I want to know why I was shown these visions, exploring these realms. I want to know my purpose, if such a thing can be known.

Anyway that is the shortest version I think of why I am here.

About me, I am a writer, I work in construction, I am a former combat contractor, I identify as "Spiritual". I found happiness in a live in camper van, and enjoy riding my motorcycle and working with my hands. I enjoy keeping up on tactical training, marksmanship, hand to hand combat Oh, and I worked with pure bred wolves for a decade. It was an incredible experience, I bonded to a large alpha male wolf who ended up saving my life. He is the wolf in my avatar, in the avatar he is on his back "playing" as we see dogs sometimes playing, I took the picture at just the right time.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: I am Dave Wolf..

Post by Amor »

"Lead me from the unreal to the real.
From darkness lead me to light.
From death lead me to immortality."
Upanishads

So the first step is detecting how much Reality is conveyed by experience. After all, there are global industries based on fooling humans - advertising is the least adverse of those.

>parents who seemed to serve the dark

This is part of a standard program for suppression of beings that post into Earth humanity to assist the planet. It can also arise from karma, but that is secondary in your case.

So that situation puts me on alert for other aspects of suppression programs. Lucky you are not female. When they are loaded up with adverse partners and in-laws and various difficult/autistic children, they often do not escape for the whole incarnation.

> essence was saturated in pure-love

So your higher sponsors have not abandoned you

> ejected back into my body on Earth despite my protests.

I protested at being born into this time. It was not my turn. I was a bit shitty about that, but it is best to get on with our work. Perhaps it is: job and finish!

>I worked with pure-bred wolves

A great being of light sometimes looks through the eyes of wolves. Can you see Her watching you?

>dark, angry, hateful forces were allowed to take my spiritual body

There are karmic issues here. And there was implicit permission. Just turning one's back on wrong-doing may constitute an on-going permission for the entry of dark forces.

>The moment her heart and my heart were connected, they beat in perfect unison. In perfect resonance

So you have seen that you are part of that being that looks through wolves - and appears to your consciousness in wolf imagery.

>She hates God, she hates me, and she does not want "A second chance" to leave her home

This, somewhat symbolic statement, is relatively common in this universe.

I was looking at the Being that uses the galaxy as His body of manifestation, with solar systems as organs. And it was as if He were a human parent surrounded by his children. Half of them had turned their backs on him. He was not happy and neither were they, as there was no way out for them other than right relationship. Here we see the workings of galactic karma.

Still, in this galaxy, the hard word has come from outside, that love must be driven by intent. So, our solar system at least, is starting to shape up. The current polarisation of Earth humans will clarify the decisions they must make

>I realize my insatiable libido is courtesy of her torturing me with her desires.

Better perhaps to recognise that most human sexuality is elemental. Thus contact with strong elemental forces may stimulate the relevant elementals and nature spirits in humans that have not learnt to manage their sacral chakra intelligences.

>I had an anger problem

When I deal with oppressed humans, the first thing I look for is anger. Unless anger is present I cannot help them. Anger is the energy source they can use to free themselves.

> God wants me to become a creator, eventually.

The standard format human has an energy system (reflected in the kabbalistic Tree of Life) that gives access to a very wide range of energies and intelligences. Hence some alien sources say that humans do not need technology. They can produce anything they want by intent.

Be careful what you intend.

>Rudolf Steiner...

Steiner was very good in many aspects - but rather filtered through a set of Christian concepts.

>Can there be an understanding of these unseen things?

Certainly, but, since our god is a god of love, right relationship, inwardly and outwardly, is the admission fee. Understanding - knowing what stands under. It is the work of many incarnations.

You have started by being thrown in the deep end. Perhaps your work is too urgent to allow a gentle apprenticeship

Depressed emotions and thoughts invite dark forces.

Be of good cheer!

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

Amor wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 12:26 am "Lead me from the unreal to the real.
From darkness lead me to light.
From death lead me to immortality."
Upanishads

So the first step is detecting how much Reality is conveyed by experience. After all, there are global industries based on fooling humans - advertising is the least adverse of those.
As I am a helpless lamb entering a slaughterhouse, I desire as much REALITY as I can get! Deceptions are a dangerous annoyance to me, I have no time for it, unless it serves to enlighten, somehow- if that makes sense.

>parents who seemed to serve the dark

This is part of a standard program for suppression of beings that post into Earth humanity to assist the planet. It can also arise from karma, but that is secondary in your case.

So that situation puts me on alert for other aspects of suppression programs. Lucky you are not female. When they are loaded up with adverse partners and in-laws and various difficult/autistic children, they often do not escape for the whole incarnation.
Well, apparently I was not a good husband in another life, and, apparently, I had a great deal of authority and power, which, I also abused, possibly in yet another life, and this is me learning lessons that will drive my instincts in higher realms. (???) I am not above questioning everything, including my own existence.
> essence was saturated in pure-love

So your higher sponsors have not abandoned you
I hope not. Part of me wants to wring their necks for this wretched existence.

> ejected back into my body on Earth despite my protests.

I protested at being born into this time. It was not my turn. I was a bit shitty about that, but it is best to get on with our work. Perhaps it is: job and finish!
I used ot believe everything happened for a reason, and God had a nice, cute, "perfect" plan, hehe. It's like one of those shows that takes an innocent character and plunges them into the depths of some depraved section of society where her innocence is tortured to death and she is changed forever.

If this is some random, chaotic, white knuckle bullshit I'm gonna be pissed. Someone better have a fucking plan. Otherwise it's just pointless chaos and wasted energy, or energy sacrificed to a being that loves waste. It's enough to drive one mad.

>I worked with pure-bred wolves

A great being of light sometimes looks through the eyes of wolves. Can you see Her watching you?
I did, once, through the eyes of a male wolf. She kept me captive, as I stared into her eyes, she reflected my entire being back to myself, someone took a picture of it, I look like a slack jawed yokel. But yes it was a defining moment in my life for sure.

>dark, angry, hateful forces were allowed to take my spiritual body

There are karmic issues here. And there was implicit permission. Just turning one's back on wrong-doing may constitute an on-going permission for the entry of dark forces.
Yes, I agree... I have run from my problems... My sins... long enough. I am turning to face them all. Even the sins I committed in previous lives.
>The moment her heart and my heart were connected, they beat in perfect unison. In perfect resonance

So you have seen that you are part of that being that looks through wolves - and appears to your consciousness in wolf imagery.
Yes, I reckon I am. I remember grieving deep in my heart anthropomorphic wolf people did not exist when I was a teenager. You can imagine how I felt when her heart resonated with mine. I am not saying my wife is the wolf woman of light- or perhaps she is the dark version of her, keeping the light wolf in power by virtue of the law of opposites.
>She hates God, she hates me, and she does not want "A second chance" to leave her home

This, somewhat symbolic statement, is relatively common in this universe.

I was looking at the Being that uses the galaxy as His body of manifestation, with solar systems as organs. And it was as if He were a human parent surrounded by his children. Half of them had turned their backs on him. He was not happy and neither were they, as there was no way out for them other than right relationship. Here we see the workings of galactic karma.

Still, in this galaxy, the hard word has come from outside, that love must be driven by intent. So, our solar system at least, is starting to shape up. The current polarisation of Earth humans will clarify the decisions they must make
This is what I was shown. It's drilled into us Christians that heaven is a perfect place, god is going to "Wipe all our tears" somehow, and we will exist in white robes walking around like mindless idiots on streets of gold. It's jarring to realize that "God" might not be competent at all. Maybe he is... Maybe this is all a snapshot of a disgusting cosmic sausage being made, hey, maybe it'll taste fine in the end.
>I realize my insatiable libido is courtesy of her torturing me with her desires.

Better perhaps to recognise that most human sexuality is elemental. Thus contact with strong elemental forces may stimulate the relevant elementals and nature spirits in humans that have not learnt to manage their sacral chakra intelligences.
I'll have to research this more. As I let go of my inhibitions and gather romantic partners, I can say I honestly enjoy my sexuality now! Love, it actually!
>I had an anger problem

When I deal with oppressed humans, the first thing I look for is anger. Unless anger is present I cannot help them. Anger is the energy source they can use to free themselves.
Wow, that is so true. Hey, I have a TON of anger! LOL!
> God wants me to become a creator, eventually.

The standard format human has an energy system (reflected in the kabbalistic Tree of Life) that gives access to a very wide range of energies and intelligences. Hence some alien sources say that humans do not need technology. They can produce anything they want by intent.

Be careful what you intend.
Well, since I was introduced to my wife in another realm, I would be lying if I haven't fantasized about being with her again in "the garden" or "heaven" in a healthy, whole sense, but terrified to realize everything from, I'm going to be her... meal down there for her when I pass into the next realm (Whenever that is...) to "I need prescription drugs to kill my mind so I stop being so concerned with other realms" to, "One day I will be with her again, in whatever form I am in, in whatever form she is in- but still wanting to honor her present form, regardless of % this or % that.
>Rudolf Steiner...

Steiner was very good in many aspects - but rather filtered through a set of Christian concepts.
Those Christian concepts are helping my mind understand this strange new set of ideas that have entered into my sphere of understanding. For that at least I am grateful.
>Can there be an understanding of these unseen things?

Certainly, but, since our god is a god of love, right relationship, inwardly and outwardly, is the admission fee. Understanding - knowing what stands under. It is the work of many incarnations.
I will tell you this. I am mad at God, or god, or whomever the fuck is responsible for making me. Pissed. My (spirit) wife and I share that same resentment. If God needs me to "love" him I might as well just go straight to hell. I had a feeling the other day, God told me, he isn't going to tell me he loves me, he is going to show me he loves me, and then let me make a decision to love him back, or not. That was romantic, but now it's also terrifying in its implications.
You have started by being thrown in the deep end. Perhaps your work is too urgent to allow a gentle apprenticeship
Unless I am completely insane, my existence in this realm during this time period is pivotal for some manner of spiritual dynamic? Perhaps the end of the church age? "God" is using "me" to do "something", and however horrible it was for me to be thrown into this terrifying position, I have to hope that somehow (????????????????) it will be okay for... me? My wife?
Depressed emotions and thoughts invite dark forces.

Be of good cheer!
As solomon put it, I am trying to eat good food, drink good beer, and live in the moment. This journey is like being turned upside down, given what I was taught in the past, and what I once relied on to survive, this is like a "trust fall" with no-one and no-thing promising to be there to catch me at all.

I want to share something weird, before God told me to figure out my issues for myself and stop holding his hand like a little baby, God opened the doors of commo with him once, I knew it was a 2 way convo, God asked me if I had anything to say to him, and I told him, "Yeah. Go fuck yourself!" (I was probably having a bad day) I knew I literally told the creator of all things to fuck himself, so I walked back and asked God, or God as I understand him, "So are you going to throw me into lava now?" and fully readied myself to accept that fate, and God said, "NO! I appreciate your honesty, you have no idea how many Christians and regular people want to tell me that EXACT SAME THING and don't..." (And it's bad for them not to be honest with god...)

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

> God opened the doors of commo with him once

Good. I have had the same.

Still, as my consciousness is refined and expanded, the concept of God always retreats before me. The Source of All is always further than I can see/feel.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

welcome!
Hope you'll have a pleasant and enriching stay with us.

Black Rose
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Black Rose »

Dave/Tundra...

I was just wondering if you would be open to an exchange here or on another thread. I have "seen" a few things in your opening salvo here that perhaps should be adressed. But I don't want to be pushy. I tests the waters here just a bit just to see if you might be open to a few insights from me. I cannot enter unless I am invited.

Take care,
Black Rose

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

Cerber wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 2:46 pm welcome!
Hope you'll have a pleasant and enriching stay with us.

Thank you! The people here are helping me, yes. Thank you!

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

Black Rose wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 12:42 am Dave/Tundra...

I was just wondering if you would be open to an exchange here or on another thread. I have "seen" a few things in your opening salvo here that perhaps should be adressed. But I don't want to be pushy. I tests the waters here just a bit just to see if you might be open to a few insights from me. I cannot enter unless I am invited.

Take care,
Black Rose
I am open to discourse and the exchange of ideas, please go ahead.

Black Rose
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Black Rose »

Hi there Dave,

Thank you for the invitation. I don't pretend to have any answers for you but we never know from what places insights might come. In writing this reply, I have opened the door for my anima. Although I can't control what comes through, I do have a certain gut feeling that needs to be expressed here.

The decision has been made to cover your 3 "visions". I list each vision followed by a short commentary.

(The first vision): "The first vision was of a creature, female- she stands on two feet, she has the head of a wolf (Quite large, like a bear, but "wolf") the body of a human, human arms and hands, and digitigrade legs, with canine-like feet and toes."

Very formidable creature presented here. If it were me I would be very careful about disturbing such a one. "Letting sleeping dogs lie" doesn't even begin to cover my feelings here. My gut feeling is of a creature of such rage and potential destruction that your next words to it should be weighed very carefully.

(The second vision)"The second vision, God, the universe, a concerned entity, took her heart, and my heart, and connected them together. The moment her heart and my heart were connected, they beat in perfect unison. In perfect resonance."

My feeling is that the heart jumps a nd bit at this. This is actually quite beautiful and if you could only proceed like this consistently, you might the answers you are looking for. I am saying you might find a good outcome and not a painful one. Yes... I feel very strongly that you should begin to release your negativity and come over to this more positive way of receiving visions.

However, you choose to proceed thusly...

( The third vision): "She hates God, she hates me, and she does not want "A second chance" to leave her home."

I'll just be honest, no need in holding back. I feel that Ms. Asrael is trembling with rage at what she seems to believe is a case of cosmic projection. More about this below.

"Yes, I agree... I have run from my problems... My sins... long enough. I am turning to face them all. Even the sins I committed in previous lives."

"I realize my insatiable libido is courtesy of her torturing me with her desires."

This... is what I was talking about. I contrast your own split/inner conflict here with two quotes from your introduction. Either face your sins or don't -- you can't have it both ways. IMO the first comment is the correct way to proceed, the second simply shows your own capacity to project. Imagine, if you will, Ms. Israel herself being blamed for a wrong that you yourself perpetrated ON her! Cosmic projection doesn't even begin to fully cover it. No Dave. Your libido is not your mind and I suspect has more to do with your pride (I'm great, I'm insatiable, blah, blah) more than anything else and is not, as such, fit to be laid at the feet of Ms. Israel.

I finish with this quote from your rather mixed up introduction (Not altogether hopeless but close).

"At one point in my life I was "Given over to the devil" and dark, angry, hateful forces were allowed to take my spiritual body and "harm" and "Damage" it."

My anima was really wanting to get loosed on this one so I had to do what I have never done before and that is to suppress it. I let your comment here speak for itself but I could easily see an enraged Ms. Israel clapping hand on the nearest skillet and proceeding to clobber your scrawny self into submission. (Mods edit if necessary)

Kath
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kath »

HI :)

Tundrawolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Tundrawolf »

Kath wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:26 pmHI :)
Greetings =)

Return to “Introductions”