Research Themes

Announce your presence, if you will.

ChaosWitch_97
Forum Member
Forum Member

Research Themes

Post by ChaosWitch_97 »

Hi! New member here excited to collobrate and share ideas!
Id like to start off by asking for some new research topics that i could get into, ive had a bit of a mind block recently and im looking to find some new subjects to study.

Please let me know if you have any ideas of what I can study next!! Also what websites do you use to do your research?

So far ive studied:

Different symbols relating to witchcraft, protection sigils, egyptian sigils, and summoning sigils, along with the diety or demon/angel connected to it.
Plants/herbs and their medical uses as well as their magickal uses. Poisoness plants, and plant spells
Items and what magickal properties they may have
Hex bags
Cursing sigils
Protection sigils
Goofer Dust
War Water
Annointing Oils
Colour Magick
Healing Magick
Blood Magick
Astral Projection
Astral Travel
Advanced Meditation
Crystal Magick and Properties
Hekate/The dark moon
Dream Magick
Elemental Corrospondances
Love oils
Hot foot powder
Lithuanian Gods and Mythological figures
Viking Runes
Rune Reading/Divination
Knot Magick
Immitation Mimicry and Links
-ChaosWitch-

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Research Themes

Post by Amor »

In my view, right relationship is the entry price to what Freemasons call "the hidden mysteries of Nature and Science"

Right relationship starts internally with loving oneself. We are rather transparent to most non-physical entities as well as to many animals. If they see us as self-centered they many times choose a defensive or manipulative relationship. Some entities primarily predatory and they have easy entry to humans that harbor self-dislike.

Thus it seems to me that for those that want to do more than read about Reality, it is necessary to get on side with as many of the inhabitants of Reality as reasonable. Otherwise, who will watch your back?

For those able to recognize entity types, dowsing can be quite fun. It is necessary to find an entity that is benevolent, understands the area of interest, and is willing to take time out from its proper activities to support the perhaps casual curiousity of the human. There are not so many such entities and it is more reliable choosing an appropriate chakra entity - assuming the chakra entities actually like their human host.

Getting on good terms with chakra entities is the first stage in loving oneself.

ChaosWitch_97
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by ChaosWitch_97 »

Amor wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:21 am In my view, right relationship is the entry price to what Freemasons call "the hidden mysteries of Nature and Science"

Right relationship starts internally with loving oneself. We are rather transparent to most non-physical entities as well as to many animals. If they see us as self-centered they many times choose a defensive or manipulative relationship. Some entities primarily predatory and they have easy entry to humans that harbor self-dislike.

Thus it seems to me that for those that want to do more than read about Reality, it is necessary to get on side with as many of the inhabitants of Reality as reasonable. Otherwise, who will watch your back?

For those able to recognize entity types, dowsing can be quite fun. It is necessary to find an entity that is benevolent, understands the area of interest, and is willing to take time out from its proper activities to support the perhaps casual curiousity of the human. There are not so many such entities and it is more reliable choosing an appropriate chakra entity - assuming the chakra entities actually like their human host.

Getting on good terms with chakra entities is the first stage in loving oneself.
Thanks for the reply! Can i ask a few questions? What types of entities should I try to contact? Could you tell me how to contact these entities and ask for guidance? Or perhaps point me in the direction of where i could find information on it for myself?
-ChaosWitch-

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

>What types of entities should I try to contact?

Obviously you should start with your chakra entities. Mostly they will have some commitment to improving your operational abilities - unless they have been ill-treated for a long time, even past lives

Here is a useful start.
https://www.occultforum.org/viewtopic.p ... me#p526433

Chakra operations come after this exercise is well established.

More generally, quite a lot of tree spirits are interested in you, but there is no sense of warmth there. I would be careful.

>ask for guidance

you need to do quite a lot of homework before asking for guidance. Right relationship starts with the physical, emotional and mental bodies. Without those right relationships, how would you know that you were getting a message as it was sent?

>where i could find information on it for myself?

The Flame in the Heart is all most humans need for a long time. When that exercise has produced sufficient results, positive entities will start to assist you.

No doubt you are familiar with the proposition: When the student is ready the teacher will appear.

It is a slightly dated proposition but the first part is always true - the student must get ready

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

I may be biased, when I say "meditation"/"advance meditation" is the art of all arts. Most of everything else in the list, is either secondary or becomes redundant.
At certain levels of it, certain practices, like OBE/Astral projection will usually come out naturally, clair-sentience of all kinds will open up to entirely different levels too.
But there's price for everything, many doors opened cannot be closed again as easily, figuratively speaking. So not something one should pursue light-heartedly, or merely "for fun".

Kath
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kath »

Hi :)

Return to “Introductions”