Past Lives

Announce your presence, if you will.

Black Rose
Forum Member
Forum Member

Past Lives

Post by Black Rose »

Hello.

I am a male exploring the possibility that I might have been female in a previous life. The reasons I have been brought to this point I won't go into at the moment, but suffice it to say I am feeling a conviction of the spirit
which is more visceral and powerful than anything the intellect could produce.

In order to give this a go I approach it through a symbol from Jungian psychology: the anima. For a long time now I have had no fear of the anima and have let it come through as it desires. It does not make me female but adds to the character of my male-dominated consciousness. It provides a balanced way of experiencing life.

I cannot force my anima to do anything, I can only create a landscape that is conducive to her ability to express herself. Hence, I use a somewhat female sounding name, Black Rose. I do not know what will happen from here. If nothing happens, so be it.

Now I engage in a bit of "fantasy" let's say. (I don't know how true these things are.) I want to say that I was abandoned in another life by someone I loved and I was left to pine away until my death. In this present life, here as a male, I have suffered from abandonment issues that I can't fully explain. Whenever I find myself loving someone, these issues come to the surface and make the experience of love fragile and painful. Something inside is wounded and experiences love as pain.

Well that's about it. I really didn't want to come here but it appears this must be part of my path, and I never turn from where the path leads.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Past Lives

Post by Amor »

Humans tend to remain the same gender for quite a few lives. It takes a while to get the hang of it.

Eventually of course, a suitably refined human is able to manifest any combination of male and female qualities that may be required by the situation.

>I was abandoned in another life by someone I loved and I was left to pine away until my death

This is very common through accident, war, famine, disease, seduction etc. The pining is optional. Some humans rise above their origins. Others do not.

>Something inside is wounded and experiences love as pain

So are you going to heal yourself? Would this life be a good time to start?

When you love yourself, all the parts within start to heal. But who in our culture knows how to love themself?

Black Rose
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Black Rose »

>This is very common through accident, war, famine, disease, seduction etc. The pining is optional. Some >humans rise above their origins. Others do not.

Hi there. I'm going to make a wild guess and say that if any of my "fantasy" is true, I am one of those who couldn't cut the mustard.

>So are you going to heal yourself? Would this life be a good time to start?

Would love to but it seems I'm fresh out of power to do it. Sure, this life is a good place to start. I swore I would not come here, yet here I am. Powers beyond my control move me about like a leaf on the wind.

>When you love yourself, all the parts within start to heal. But who in our culture knows how to love >themself?

Not me... :( Maybe some do, I just don't know.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

If you are intent on being a victim, so be it.

If you wish to heal yourself start here
https://www.occultforum.org/viewtopic.p ... 33#p526433

Black Rose
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Black Rose »

Thank you, I read the thread. I will try it. I might sound flippant at times but I am not afraid of work.

By the way, my post before this one must have gotten lost. I had this same trouble on another list.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Black Rose wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 9:23 pm Hello.

I am a male exploring the possibility that I might have been female in a previous life. The reasons I have been brought to this point I won't go into at the moment, but suffice it to say I am feeling a conviction of the spirit
which is more visceral and powerful than anything the intellect could produce.

In order to give this a go I approach it through a symbol from Jungian psychology: the anima. For a long time now I have had no fear of the anima and have let it come through as it desires. It does not make me female but adds to the character of my male-dominated consciousness. It provides a balanced way of experiencing life.

I cannot force my anima to do anything, I can only create a landscape that is conducive to her ability to express herself. Hence, I use a somewhat female sounding name, Black Rose. I do not know what will happen from here. If nothing happens, so be it.

Now I engage in a bit of "fantasy" let's say. (I don't know how true these things are.) I want to say that I was abandoned in another life by someone I loved and I was left to pine away until my death. In this present life, here as a male, I have suffered from abandonment issues that I can't fully explain. Whenever I find myself loving someone, these issues come to the surface and make the experience of love fragile and painful. Something inside is wounded and experiences love as pain.

Well that's about it. I really didn't want to come here but it appears this must be part of my path, and I never turn from where the path leads.
In my entirely own personal gnosis. Gender we chose depends on own goals and objectives, and on what's actually available. And most of the time gender of your "vessel" already known and determined at the time we incarnate. And as well, past life "memories" can be accessed with some advance deep meditations. The very core of our spirit and our consciousness stores bits and pieces in layers, like sediments, which can be pulled out and "re-interpreted" by the mind of the present. Whatever you see and "re-experience" in those sessions will not be detailed and exact recollection of past events, even if it may seem that way, but more like approximate simulation/"re-interpretation" of some experiences, usually of those that left "deeper mark".

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

>Gender we chose depends on own goals and objectives

I did a rebirthing regression and as I came forward to 18 months before my birth I spontaneously said: It's not my turn!

I objected to being reborn in an unsuitable time. Fortunately my gender was not changed by the over-ride of proper sequence

>past life "memories" can be accessed

Theosophists refer to "seed atoms" to explain how humans do not start from zero in each life. They say that the learnings (physical, emotional, mental) are stored so that they can be carried over into the next incarnation. Certainly some humans have demonstrated advanced skills by the age of 5.

Of course trauma is stored and transferred as well

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Amor wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 9:21 am >Gender we chose depends on own goals and objectives

I did a rebirthing regression and as I came forward to 18 months before my birth I spontaneously said: It's not my turn!

I objected to being reborn in an unsuitable time. Fortunately my gender was not changed by the over-ride of proper sequence

>past life "memories" can be accessed

Theosophists refer to "seed atoms" to explain how humans do not start from zero in each life. They say that the learnings (physical, emotional, mental) are stored so that they can be carried over into the next incarnation. Certainly some humans have demonstrated advanced skills by the age of 5.

Of course trauma is stored and transferred as well
In my personal gnosis, past live "memories" and experiences are not stored in any shape or form that we are familiar with, not ones and zeroes, words and pictures. But rather encoded in a kind of "emotional charge", like some layers of "emotional particles". So I guess terms and definitions of theosophists aren't that far off from my own. But as that sort of "data storage" aren't very precise, and more symbolic, it is simply reinterpreted by new mind through new conditionings and, it's comes back in form of symbols, if it's about visions. Or in form "gut feeling" when it comes to knowledge.
A great surgeon in past life don't come back actually "knowing" how to do brain surgeries from day one, but he/she can re-learn al the same things much faster, just "feeling their way" through it, and might just have "gut feeling" what is right and wrong in this or that situation even if they don't have actual exact "knowledge". At the same time, because of the "medium of storage" as it being somewhat very "emotional/feelings based", emotional traumas tends to be very expressed, which I think is not because of any specific "higher purpose" but simply an unavoidable "side effect".
But that's just about the inner "information storage" which we all have but it's rather crude and primitive. Many travellers don't rely on that too much, instead they return to their respective source/collective/home to "upload" all their experiences in to collective consciousness, collective spirit. Where their experience and knowledge gained not just stored in fine detail but at the same time shared with the rest of their kind.
Or some others, less hive-minded old ones, can have one or few places/spaces, hidden somewhere acting as personal "hard drive".
There are many options, each comes with it's own caveats. And each needs slightly different path to take to "connect"/"access".

Black Rose
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Black Rose »

Hi Cerber,

You wrote:

>In my entirely own personal gnosis. Gender we chose depends on own goals and objectives, and on what's actually available. And most >of the time gender of your "vessel" already known and determined at the time we incarnate. And as well, past life "memories" can be >accessed with some advance deep meditations. The very core of our spirit and our consciousness stores bits and pieces in layers, like >sediments, which can be pulled out and "re-interpreted" by the mind of the present. Whatever you see and "re-experience" in those >sessions will not be detailed and exact recollection of past events, even if it may seem that way, but more like approximate >simulation/"re-interpretation" of some experiences, usually of those that left "deeper mark".

Yes. In my case the intellect/consciousness seems to have nothing to do with what is coming up. Or perhaps to say it a better way, what I am experiencing does not have it's origins in the mind and consciousness. It's something deeper, more visceral, and to be quite frank, overwhelming. Sometimes my insides feel like liquid fire... It's a passion in a way but it hurts at the same time. There really aren't any words to convey it. Love, hate, passion, pain, wounds from this life, perhaps wounds from another life, all move together and begin to swirl in a circular motion, faster and faster until it feels like I have a fire tornado inside me.

Sometimes it is lighter but it always comes back. The ache of it is both darkly thrilling and painful. All I can do is just follow the path as it unfolds before me; the experience itself is simply too big for me to control at this point.

Black Rose
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Black Rose »

Hello Amor...

>I did a rebirthing regression and as I came forward to 18 months before my birth I spontaneously said: It's not my turn!

Hmm. You were called before you were ready, apparently... That is interesting. These rebirthing regressions. Are we talking about hypnosis? And also, would it be possible for me to have a regression at some point? How would I find someone qualified to do that?

>Of course trauma is stored and transferred as well

Yes, this is one of the things which has driven me to seek answers. This terrible abandonment anxiety comes out in direct proportion to how much I love a person. The more the potential for love, the more the potential for fear/anxiety/pain. In that sense it is somewhat crippling.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

I am not able to recommend a practitioner to you but there are plenty that advertise. It s a breath process.

https://www.sunnyray.org/Rebirthing_Intro.htm

>This terrible abandonment anxiety comes out in direct proportion to how much I love a person.

If you love yourself, you have much less need for others to love you. Humans that love themselves, are much nicer to be around, so are more often loved by those they know

Black Rose
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Black Rose »

Amor wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 8:06 pm I am not able to recommend a practitioner to you but there are plenty that advertise. It s a breath process.

https://www.sunnyray.org/Rebirthing_Intro.htm

>This terrible abandonment anxiety comes out in direct proportion to how much I love a person.

If you love yourself, you have much less need for others to love you. Humans that love themselves, are much nicer to be around, so are more often loved by those they know
Thank you Amor. I feel that I have been somewhat of a heel here and ask for your forgiveness. I don't deserve it, but would ask that you try not to be angry with me. My current state of being comes from a bad place. "Help the fallen" comes to mind. I will check the link after posting this. I... am sorry. [cry]

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

You must save yourself and the foundation is loving yourself.

Black Rose
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Black Rose »

Amor wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 11:04 am You must save yourself and the foundation is loving yourself.
I hardly know what to say... I suppose I should wish me luck? [crazy]

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

>I suppose I should wish me luck?

Does luck even exist in a cosmos driven by Divine Intent? Surely there are no freebies in an intentional cosmos.

I suggest that you give yourself the love that is the light of Spirit. That will attract positive helpful entities

Black Rose
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Black Rose »

Amor wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 4:28 am >I suppose I should wish me luck?

Does luck even exist in a cosmos driven by Divine Intent? Surely there are no freebies in an intentional cosmos.

I suggest that you give yourself the love that is the light of Spirit. That will attract positive helpful entities
No, luck does not exist there, not sure about freebies. Is love or forgiveness a freebie? Everything has a purpose. The form might seem strange but the Divine Intent takes many forms. Things begin one way and end another.

The form, the words "give yourself" confuses on the surface but it is not a selfish self-help if I understand you right. Sometimes when we love another we love ourselves.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

Give yourself love means that your consciousness accesses the energy of the higher self (e.g. through the Flame) and provides that nourishment to the lower selves - physical, emotional and mental

Black Rose
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Black Rose »

Amor wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 3:23 am Give yourself love means that your consciousness accesses the energy of the higher self (e.g. through the Flame) and provides that nourishment to the lower selves - physical, emotional and mental
Hmm. I think I'd prefer that my consciousness stay right where it is for the time being. I leave it to the spirit to do the work and bring it to consciousness as it sees fit. Color me lazy if you will, but I would prefer a path more akin to actionless action than to turn my consciousness into a god.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

>I think I'd prefer that my consciousness stay right where it is for the time being.

Can you test that that is your own thought rather than an implant?

Meanwhile there appears to be no limit to the number of incarnations permitted to a human - but there is the prospect of not going forward with the rest of the class.

Kath
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kath »

Hi :)

Return to “Introductions”